how much has test ascended your browridge, zygos and supras? (bones)

realt50

realt50

Bronze
if any of you have hopped on T and noticed these results particularly ppl below 17 lmk and feel free to link threads regarding bone growth on T

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I think its mostly jaw muscles being increased with steroids, and not actual bone mass because that’s entirely dependent on genetics.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and slavicpsycho
I think its mostly jaw muscles being increased with steroids, and not actual bone mass because that’s entirely dependent on genetics.
nice so both GH and test won’t save me at 15, fucking brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, m0ss26 and UZB_Strebl
if any of you have hopped on T and noticed these results particularly ppl below 17 lmk and feel free to link threads regarding bone growth on T
Where are people getting these ideas that taking steroids will do anything to your face..

An angel skull (Prom brow ridge, forward facial growth, chin protrusion, etc) are created through balanced sex hormones, Testosterone and Estrogens, NOT just testosterone.. The best way to elevate these to a higher yet still naturally balanced level is to be athletic and healthy throughout early puberty and development in general. You said you are 15, go be extremely athletic and eat damn healthy, it's very late but there is still some squeeze room. Get as much as you can get out of puberty while it lasts, because once it's over, you are stuck with what you have FOREVER. Good luck

Where are people getting these ideas that taking steroids will do anything to your face..

An angel skull (Prom brow ridge, forward facial growth, chin protrusion, etc) are created through balanced sex hormones, Testosterone and Estrogens, NOT just testosterone.. The best way to elevate these to a higher yet still naturally balanced level is to be athletic and healthy throughout early puberty and development in general. You said you are 15, go be extremely athletic and eat damn healthy, it's very late but there is still some squeeze room. Get as much as you can get out of puberty while it lasts, because once it's over, you are stuck with what you have FOREVER. Good luck
i could do 1000 push-ups, 15 miles, 500 sit-ups, bonesmash everyday and eat an incredibly healthy diet. yet my bones still won’t grow 😪💔

• Hmm...
anyone taking T as a way to get bone growth are just pussies. raw egg maxx and raw onionmaxx everyday. 100+ pushups. everyday.

Lowkey tho, if u want fast bone growth up to you.

• +1
anyone taking T as a way to get bone growth are just pussies. raw egg maxx and raw onionmaxx everyday. 100+ pushups. everyday.

Lowkey tho, if u want fast bone growth up to you.
100 fucking push-ups g? i do 1000, i do 200 before i eat anything pussy numbers

or eating raw onions? or even fishmaxxing>?
i’ll try raw onions, but i do already fishmaxx and eggmaxx. i’m 15 tho hopping on T would drastically change my face don’t you think

have u tried raw egging drinking tho?
yes boyo, diet helps you feel better and an instant energy boost. cope for test tho, i don’t think any amount of natural testmaxxing will change my dimorphism

nigger "100+" did i say exactly 100?

didnt think so dumb nigger!
100+ means below 200 monkey, we know this😂 anyways push-ups will build muscle along with a good diet, pretty much cope for test. i’m probably gonna hop on T or HGH for bones but i’m absolutely lost on what to do if i were to take them? do you know any threads i can use for knowledge bhai?

100+ means below 200 monkey, we know this😂 anyways push-ups will build muscle along with a good diet, pretty much cope for test. i’m probably gonna hop on T or HGH for bones but i’m absolutely lost on what to do if i were to take them? do you know any threads i can use for knowledge bhai?
look up Test Bone growth recommedations