how much have u spend on looksmaxxing items in 2024?

T

traveler

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, wsada, reddotguy and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: wsada
$500 on skincare and hair at least jfl

including procedures at the cosmetologists probably another $2000

• +1
Reactions: nofap, wsada, niqfan625 and 2 others

can you help me with some products selection? Skincare

I’ve spent £32 a month for Invisalign and I’m about to put a refundable deposit down for Septorhinoplasty worth 175,000 PKR (£500)

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Is any of it making a difference? What’s your PSL at before and after?

Damn what did you get?

I’ve spent maybe 10k on looksmaxxing all together over 10 years. Rhinoplasty was most expensive thing I’ve gotten.

Is any of it making a difference? What’s your PSL at before and after?

Damn what did you get?

I’ve spent maybe 10k on looksmaxxing all together over 10 years. Rhinoplasty was most expensive thing I’ve gotten.
3 HT ears pinned and fillers

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

mirin did u get a perm as well for the hair

Was gonna buy a kit I made on amazon for around 94 CAD but heightpill made me think its a waste of money

retards that spend money on looksmaxxing bullshit that isn't even surgery are as equally retarded as normies who spend 100 dollars a week to get a fade

5k+

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and traveler
Too much on cope items

I spent 1400 dollar

Around 1000 on Hgh + test but they got denied by customs and I will get a reship in a different country

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap and <6PSLcel
can you help me with some products selection? Skincare
I've used so much shit, and honestly I'm telling you all you need is Tret 0.1% (Ik its very strong), vit c serum, and glutathione

sorry for late reply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
0. Really. Became a fat fuck too after uni.

prolly like 40 including haircuts

0 so far, but if i can get wagie job soon ill do a cycle of test which will cost about 400 dollaroonis

prolly like 80 euros only

imma have to get on tret and get professional teeth whitening before summer

finasteride 3 dollars/week
tretinoin 10 dollars every 3 months
body-wash,shampoo and conditioner 5 dollars/month
minoxidil (for beard) 10 dollars/3months
face day moisturizer+SPF30 10 dollars/3months
night moisturizer 10 dollars/3months
niacinamide serum 10 dollars/3months
vit c serum 10 dollars/3months

other than that it's a more expensive diet/gym-maxxing supplement supply. More protein + daily creatine supplements.
Creatine is like 10 dollars/3months

Then there's magnesium/zinc/vitC supplementation.
Probably 20 dollars/3months for this combined.

Then I supplement NAC as it supposedly copes with brain-damage from hard-drug abuse.
5 dollars/month

other looksmaxxing hmm, clothing I guess. I perform poorly there. Only bought some gym-clothing and a couple boxershorts for like 50 dollars.
Also bought a watch last month (250 dollars)
New shoes for 100 dollars

I go to the barber every 3 months (long-hair benefits) for 30 dollars.

Bought some rave-clothing in January but it was 50 dollar outlet store type (2 sets of pants).

Bought some sunglasses for 20 dollars

Idk doesn't feel all that expensive tbh. I need to invest more money into clothing in the near future but I have been post-poning this for a long time because I want to get lean first so I don't buy clothing which will be oversized once I lose 15lbs.

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
finasteride 3 dollars/week
tretinoin 10 dollars every 3 months
body-wash,shampoo and conditioner 5 dollars/month
minoxidil (for beard) 10 dollars/3months
face day moisturizer+SPF30 10 dollars/3months
night moisturizer 10 dollars/3months
niacinamide serum 10 dollars/3months
vit c serum 10 dollars/3months

other than that it's a more expensive diet/gym-maxxing supplement supply. More protein + daily creatine supplements.
Creatine is like 10 dollars/3months

Then there's magnesium/zinc/vitC supplementation.
Probably 20 dollars/3months for this combined.

Then I supplement NAC as it supposedly copes with brain-damage from hard-drug abuse.
5 dollars/month

other looksmaxxing hmm, clothing I guess. I perform poorly there. Only bought some gym-clothing and a couple boxershorts for like 50 dollars.
Also bought a watch last month (250 dollars)
New shoes for 100 dollars

I go to the barber every 3 months (long-hair benefits) for 30 dollars.

Bought some rave-clothing in January but it was 50 dollar outlet store type (2 sets of pants).

Bought some sunglasses for 20 dollars

Idk doesn't feel all that expensive tbh. I need to invest more money into clothing in the near future but I have been post-poning this for a long time because I want to get lean first so I don't buy clothing which will be oversized once I lose 15lbs.
you didn't factor in any of the money used on MDMA lol

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you didn't factor in any of the money used on MDMA lol
those arent looksmaxxing items.

MDMA is cheap tbh. Most of my drug-money goes to alcohol, then 3MMC, then ketamine.
Probably spent like 600 dollars on alcohol in 2024 so far. And 300 dollars on drugs in total.

1 pill of MDMA (180mg tested in a lab) is like 2 dollars here JFL. U only need 2 pills for an 8 hour rave. (and a bit of 3mmc+ketamine too)

so MDMA only costs you 4 dollars for an entire rave. Meanwhile 1 fucking beer costs you 4,50 dollars already :lul::lul:
the ticket to the rave already costs you 15-70 dollars depending on the rave.

etc. MDMA is basically free compared to the other costs you are making. 4 dollars is nothing, its free. Free drugs.

those arent looksmaxxing items.

MDMA is cheap tbh. Most of my drug-money goes to alcohol, then 3MMC, then ketamine.
Probably spent like 600 dollars on alcohol in 2024 so far. And 300 dollars on drugs in total.

1 pill of MDMA (180mg tested in a lab) is like 2 dollars here JFL. U only need 2 pills for an 8 hour rave. (and a bit of 3mmc+ketamine too)

so MDMA only costs you 4 dollars for an entire rave. Meanwhile 1 fucking beer costs you 4,50 dollars already :lul::lul:
the ticket to the rave already costs you 15-70 dollars depending on the rave.

etc. MDMA is basically free compared to the other costs you are making. 4 dollars is nothing, its free. Free drugs.
I was joking, jfl...no shit, it's not for looksmaxxing (it unironically caused my fillers to dissolve partially)

Also, in the US, it costs $80 from a local dealer and $36 to be shipped from a lab in Germany. if purchased from the dark web. A test for one use (to ensure it wasn't cut with crystal meth) is $12.

Basically, it's pointless to get ahold of if you're in the United States. I know its far easier to get in Europe.

Obviously, this is all in Minecraft...and I heard this from my drug addict friend

• +1
I was joking, jfl...no shit, it's not for looksmaxxing (it unironically caused my fillers to dissolve partially)

Also, in the US, it costs $80 from a local dealer and $36 to be shipped from a lab in Germany. if purchased from the dark web. A test for one use (to ensure it wasn't cut with crystal meth) is $12.

Basically, it's pointless to get ahold of if you're in the United States. I know its far easier to get in Europe.

Obviously, this is all in Minecraft...and I heard this from my drug addict friend
36 dollars from a lab in germany... for 1 pill? sounds insane.
I am assuming 1 gram of pure mdma for 36 dollars, which is 6 strong pills, for 36 dollars. Still a really really good price for what you get.

idk man in europe, everyone is on 90343 types of drugs cuz nobody gives a shit ngl. Ketamine so cheap and easy to get, it's a favourite.
but so is mephedrone.

I went to a rave yesterday, I wanted to take a line of mephedrone before I went but I mixed up my bags and took a massive line of ketamine instead.

I was k-holing hard and barely able to walk/stand straight. The bouncers at the party gave 0 fucks and let me in anyways. It's cagefuel here.

@TechnoBoss

Went to a rave yesterday, but mixed up my bags of drugs so instead of using mephedrone (stim) I used ketamine (JFL) when I was at home before the rave, like 1 hour before.
I still had to take a shower, get dressed, etc. Meanwhile the ketamine was getting me completely FUCKED in the head.

My brain on ketamine simply doesnt give a fuck. The first shoes I could find was one left-black shoe and one right-white shoe.
I was like: Lol who cares, let's go.
WhatsApp Image 2024 04 08 at 193646

I got several comments from ppl like: 'yoo I love your shoes man!' and I just responded like: 'buddy, this is the latest fasion trend man. U not up to date' :lul::lul:
it was so strange to me that people would even notice my shoes. Cuz I personally never cared or gave a fuck on ketamine, but people kept mentioning it so I had to joke back with these cunts.

My bike-ride to the train was kinda insane cuz I can barely make out what is happening. When I arrived at the rave, I could barely stand straight, but the bouncers didn't even care and just let me in :lul:

Rave was pretty cool:

I met some people I knew, because it was local, and ended up chilling with them. Was great.

Also met an old friend who first introduced me to a couple of local dealers a year ago. I looked up to him, drug-wise for having these contacts.
About a half a year ago I noticed the quality of the drugs was declining, so now I order my drugs through the dark-web instead and ditched his dealer contacts.

I learned that this guy is still stuck with these same shitty dealers, so now I mog him with my dark-web drugs which are higher quality than his. And now he's asking me to sell him drugs through whatsapp (JFL). I refuse, I am not a dealer. I don't mind sharing drugs with friends, and I shared my drugs with him at this rave, but I am not going to sell drugs. It's a whole different game, especially in the netherlands.

Private drug-use in the Netherlands is basically legal. When you are a 'personal consumer' the police/government basically doesn't care here. When they find a 'personal consumption' amount of drugs on you, they confiscate it, and let you go. Nothing happens. Even at raves I've had security guards find drugs on me, confiscate the bag they found, and let me in anyways. Meanwhile I had 2 other bags stored in other places in my clothing. It's just cagefuel to me tbh.

But the more drugs you carry on you, the more you order, etc. the government/police can put you into the 'dealer' category. And at that point shit will get more risky.

If you get caught with 50 pills of MDMA on you, it's a different game than 5 pills of mdma.

Mog or be mogged world, innit.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

Went to a rave yesterday, but mixed up my bags of drugs so instead of using mephedrone (stim) I used ketamine (JFL) when I was at home before the rave, like 1 hour before.
I still had to take a shower, get dressed, etc. Meanwhile the ketamine was getting me completely FUCKED in the head.

My brain on ketamine simply doesnt give a fuck. The first shoes I could find was one left-black shoe and one right-white shoe.
I was like: Lol who cares, let's go.
View attachment 2846960

I got several comments from ppl like: 'yoo I love your shoes man!' and I just responded like: 'buddy, this is the latest fasion trend man. U not up to date' :lul::lul:
it was so strange to me that people would even notice my shoes. Cuz I personally never cared or gave a fuck on ketamine, but people kept mentioning it so I had to joke back with these cunts.

My bike-ride to the train was kinda insane cuz I can barely make out what is happening. When I arrived at the rave, I could barely stand straight, but the bouncers didn't even care and just let me in :lul:

Rave was pretty cool:
View attachment 2846965

I met some people I knew, because it was local, and ended up chilling with them. Was great.

Also met an old friend who first introduced me to a couple of local dealers a year ago. I looked up to him, drug-wise for having these contacts.
About a half a year ago I noticed the quality of the drugs was declining, so now I order my drugs through the dark-web instead and ditched his dealer contacts.

I learned that this guy is still stuck with these same shitty dealers, so now I mog him with my dark-web drugs which are higher quality than his. And now he's asking me to sell him drugs through whatsapp (JFL). I refuse, I am not a dealer. I don't mind sharing drugs with friends, and I shared my drugs with him at this rave, but I am not going to sell drugs. It's a whole different game, especially in the netherlands.

Private drug-use in the Netherlands is basically legal. When you are a 'personal consumer' the police/government basically doesn't care here. When they find a 'personal consumption' amount of drugs on you, they confiscate it, and let you go. Nothing happens. Even at raves I've had security guards find drugs on me, confiscate the bag they found, and let me in anyways. Meanwhile I had 2 other bags stored in other places in my clothing. It's just cagefuel to me tbh.

But the more drugs you carry on you, the more you order, etc. the government/police can put you into the 'dealer' category. And at that point shit will get more risky.

If you get caught with 50 pills of MDMA on you, it's a different game than 5 pills of mdma.

Mog or be mogged world, innit.
Holy shit LOL

That rave looks sick. Do you put the stuff in your socks? I can’t imagine that the security is too strict on finding stuff. I’d put it in my socks. Every time I went to a club (not a festival/race) I wasn’t checked very intensely.

Did you not notice your shoes?

Sounds like a great experience even with the mismatched shoes.

I DJed at a party on Saturday I wish I was able to do drugs. I miss them. Never tried mephedrone though. Did ketamine before and it’s nice.

The rave was nice? I know you said you saw some friends.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Holy shit LOL

That rave looks sick. Do you put the stuff in your socks? I can’t imagine that the security is too strict on finding stuff. I’d put it in my socks. Every time I went to a club (not a festival/race) I wasn’t checked very intensely.
socks is good.

personally I put my drugs with my balls, further back. never been checked there. But also never had my shoes checked. Either way is prob a good way.

Often in the Netherlands the guards get instructed to not look for drugs, but only for weapons. They are only looking for weapons.

I noticed, but didn't care while K-holing. Small issues like 'mismatched shoes' become irrelevant when life is one big adventure in a k-hole.

All I did was try to get my physical body at the party, which was extremely hard. I could barely keep my shit together. It's weird they even let me in when I could barely stand up straight.

The whole night is a miracle honestly. But these are the best nights. You go in with the worst expectations, fucked out of your mind on drugs, and then everything ends up going better than expected. Absolute best.

I DJed at a party on Saturday I wish I was able to do drugs. I miss them. Never tried mephedrone though. Did ketamine before and it’s nice.
Ofc you can't do drugs while DJing, at least not to this level. But you could do afterwards I guess.

ketamine is nice? :feelsgood: mirin hard. Most people hate it. It gets you completely fucked up.

mephedrone is a mix between mdma and cocaine. Personally, I think it's the best.

Yeah it was great. I met some great people, some which I still have to talk to and explain why I was fucked out of my mind. But these people hopefully will understand that doing drugs is fine

Holy shit LOL

what kinda set did you play?

I've used so much shit, and honestly I'm telling you all you need is Tret 0.1% (Ik its very strong), vit c serum, and glutathione

sorry for late reply
Shouldn’t we start on 0.025 tret then work our way up?

Waste of money

Waste of money
yeah, for a trucel neckbeard such as yourself, all you need is a rope and a stool from Home Depot. Probably less than $20 combined.

yeah, for a trucel neckbeard such as yourself, all you need is a rope and a stool from Home Depot. Probably less than $20 combined.
Not funny

• ~ 20€ on haircuts.
  • ~ 30€ on skincare products.
  • ~ 80€ on jewelry and other accesories.
  • ~ 500€ on clothes.
Total: ~ 630€

• ~ 20€ on haircuts.
  • ~ 30€ on skincare products.
  • ~ 80€ on jewelry and other accesories.
  • ~ 500€ on clothes.
Total: ~ 630€
This weekend, though, I'm hitting up the watch shop to buy a Tissot PRX Powermatic in black, so I'll be out another 700€.