how much have you ascended since joining the forum?

Gaythugmax

Gaythugmax

hardstuck gold on overwatch
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
308
Reputation
378
me personally i have gone from a 4/10 to a 4,5/10 by growing out my hair and using benzoyl peroxide. The only thing i can do for my looks atp is gaining more muscle but tbh im fine with my current 182 cm 67 kg lean physique

how about you lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
This is an incel forum nigga


No one here looksmaxxes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Gaythugmax, polarpop and 1 other person
I ascended before joining
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Gaythugmax and polarpop
MLTN to HMTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
haven't ascended at all nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
did you do anything specific to ascend or did you just go through puberty
Well what helped me most was joining at an early age since I had good habits throughout my developmental years so my base ended up okayish

I got more money now so I did some actual looksmaxxing like getting on steroids, fat dissolver in the buccal fat pad, eyebrow botox, pharma for my skin, eyebrow and lash density etc. which also helped me lots since I plateaued at LMTN for around 1.5 years
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
I just rot in off topic but I have went from mltn to mtn (just guessing but I have pulled alot more nowadays) due to some threads I’ve read
 

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
39
Views
114
Thief
Thief
dhusc
Replies
0
Views
24
dhusc
dhusc
M
Replies
0
Views
8
macbookpro_2015
M
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
39
jp212
jp212
volgograd009
Replies
15
Views
91
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top