How much height gains do I have left in the tank at 23yo based on my shitty mobility/flexibility?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
My knee growth plates are closed but I'm unsure about my spine.

As far as mobility/flexibility goes I can't touch my toes (I can only get to my shins), My shoulders are slightly rounded despite stretching my shoulder daily and deadhanging (but im only strong enough to deadhang for 30-45s since im fat), I have slight anterior pelvic tilt, my hip mobility is also complete dog shit, so much so that I can't even do a squat or sit cross legged. If I fixed all of this shit how much height do you think I could gain? I plan on doing a daily stretch routine as well as swim maxxing 2x/w along with weight lifting 3x/w and taking MK677, Vitamin D3/K2, glucosamine, MSM, creatine, etc.

Thoughts?

I stopped growing at 6'4" at 16 years old, no supplements whatsoever.

none

you dont grow at 23
No. Spine growth plates generally close at 24-25. Plus anyone can "gain" 1-2 inches at almost any age depending on how bad their posture/mobility is which is why im asking this question

• JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster
No. Spine growth plates generally close at 24-25. Plus anyone can "gain" 1-2 inches at almost any age depending on how bad their posture/mobility is which is why im asking this question
yes i think its unlikely you would get more than 1 inch of like spinal disk thickness at your age but you could easily gain 1-2 inches or even 3-4 depending how bad your posture is.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666

As far as mobility/flexibility goes I can't touch my toes (I can only get to my shins), My shoulders are slightly rounded despite stretching my shoulder daily and deadhanging (but im only strong enough to deadhang for 30-45s since im fat), I have slight anterior pelvic tilt, my hip mobility is also complete dog shit, so much so that I can't even do a squat or sit cross legged. If I fixed all of this shit how much height do you think I could gain? I plan on doing a daily stretch routine as well as swim maxxing 2x/w along with weight lifting 3x/w and taking MK677, Vitamin D3/K2, glucosamine, MSM, creatine, etc.

Thoughts?
Turkey

yes i think its unlikely you would get more than 1 inch of like spinal disk thickness at your age but you could easily gain 1-2 inches or even 3-4 depending how bad your posture is.
I only need 1.5-2 more inches. Im 5'10.5

Why the fuck are you asking people if you have the 'answer' to your own question fucking 12 iq nigger kys

Are the people above me dyslexic or something ?

You can get 1-1.5 inches of height by getting perfect posture.

Thoughts?
At age 23, most of the significant growth plates that contribute to height are typically fused. Here’s a detailed look at the bones and growth plates that might still have some open growth potential or minor contributions to height:

1. Spine (Vertebrae)

• Cervical Vertebrae (Neck)
    • Growth Plates: These growth plates are generally fused by this age.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; the cervical vertebrae are usually fully fused by age 22.
  • Thoracic Vertebrae (Mid-Back)
    • Growth Plates: These growth plates are usually fused by age 22.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; already fully fused.
  • Lumbar Vertebrae (Lower Back)
    • Growth Plates: These growth plates are typically fused by age 22.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; generally fully fused.

2. Clavicles (Collarbones)

• Growth Plates: The clavicles are among the last bones to fuse and are usually fully fused by age 23 to 25.
  • Contribution: Minimal impact on height, affecting shoulder width and posture.

3. Long Bones of the Legs

• Femur (Thigh Bone)
    • Growth Plates: The growth plates in the femur are typically fused by age 23.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; fusion is usually complete.
  • Tibia (Shinbone)
    • Growth Plates: The growth plates in the tibia are usually fused by age 23.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; fusion is generally complete.
  • Fibula (Lower Leg Bone)
    • Growth Plates: The growth plates in the fibula are generally fused by age 23.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; fusion is typically complete.

4. Pelvis (Hip Bones)

• Ilium, Ischium, and Pubis
    • Growth Plates: These bones usually fuse by age 23 to 25.
    • Contribution: Minimal impact on height; mainly affects pelvic structure and alignment.

5. Intervertebral Discs (Between Vertebrae)

• Details: Although not growth plates, the intervertebral discs might still experience minor changes in thickness.
  • Contribution: Minor daily fluctuations in height rather than permanent growth.

Summary

At age 23, most of the growth plates in the following bones are fused:

• Spine (cervical, thoracic, lumbar vertebrae).
  • Long bones of the legs (femur, tibia, fibula).
  • Pelvis (ilium, ischium, pubis).
  • Clavicles (usually fused by age 23 to 25).
The contribution to height from these areas is minimal as the growth plates are typically closed. However, daily height fluctuations may still occur due to intervertebral discs.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and ferbite666