how much hgh should be injected to start with (11.85 iu vial)

ImmortalBarbie

ImmortalBarbie

Iron
title, idk if you're supposed to inject the whole vial or how body weight and stuff affects the proper dosage, someone please help

title, idk if you're supposed to inject the whole vial or how body weight and stuff affects the proper dosage, someone please help
Bro why even buy it when you dont research. I would recommend starting with around 1-3 ius and just working it up 1iu per week and stop at 8iu. Just lower or higher the doses based on the reaction your body gives.

just drink it up man

Bro why even buy it when you dont research. I would recommend starting with around 1-3 ius and just working it up 1iu per week and stop at 8iu. Just lower or higher the doses based on the reaction your body gives.
i didnt buy it yet im asking these questions before i get it

how do you measure the amount of iu that is being injected?

i didnt buy it yet im asking these questions before i get it

how do you measure the amount of iu that is being injected?
Its really easy. If you have a vial with 10iu, inject 1ml of water. This mean 1ml : 10iu = 0.1 ml equals 1iu. When you get a 30G syringe you can cleary see how many mls your taking so lets say you wanna inject 3iu, you get 0.3ml in your syringe.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
you already bought it BEFORE asking?

you already bought it BEFORE asking?
no i didnt buy it yet.

im trying to find a good source in canada, im already 19 but i was an extremely late bloomer (i literally looked 8 at 15 objectively). im hopeful for height but i also wanna grow my hands and feet and such since they are small

no i didnt buy it yet.

im trying to find a good source in canada, im already 19 but i was an extremely late bloomer (i literally looked 8 at 15 objectively). im hopeful for height but i also wanna grow my hands and feet and such since they are small
have you even scanned your growth plates?