How much IGF-1 would you need to see significant height growth.

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
At bone age 15 for example, open plates and can grow substantially.
What doses of hgh would bring it up to the sufficient level depending on the baseline? Also symptoms of low hgh/igf-1 that isn't some vague bs like fatigue

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit and MA_ascender
if youre injecting hgh and eating high glycemic diet then your igf-1 should be super high anyway

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
None as it's all genetics retarded faggot. Average height in Sudan is 6ft2, you think they take IGF-1? Lmao. Those niggers barely get to eat a single banana a day. GENES. Accept it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and wastedspermcel
None as it's all genetics retarded faggot. Average height in Sudan is 6ft2, you think they take IGF-1? Lmao. Those niggers barely get to eat a single banana a day. GENES. Accept it
I already have fairly tall parents, I don't see why my genes would be bad

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit and MA_ascender
Dunno but obviously at that age take aromatase inhibator and something that boosts gh significantly. That way you should become taller than you naturally would be.
I wish i was your age i would do exactly that

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit
1. the average in sudan is 6ft, in south sudan its 6ft1
2. the average height of immigrants of the SAME ETHNIC GROUPS (aka sudanese people raised abroad that moved back to sudan/south sudan) is 5 foot fucking 9, same as western countries. the reason sudanese are so tall is lifestyle factors

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender, wastedspermcel and dbva
1. the average in sudan is 6ft, in south sudan its 6ft1
2. the average height of immigrants of the SAME ETHNIC GROUPS (aka sudanese people raised abroad that moved back to sudan/south sudan) is 5 foot fucking 9, same as western countries. the reason sudanese are so tall is lifestyle factors
and what are they

and what are they
do you mean what are the lifestyle factors? loads of wild animal protein (so organic grass fed unprocessed) btw animal protein intake is the strongest correlated diet factor to height, also they are extremely active sprinting jumping while hunting etc, and you have tribes like the maasaii which have those jumping competitions (maasaii average is 6'3) and they obviously have less exposure to environmental toxins living in africa

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and wastedspermcel
do you mean what are the lifestyle factors? loads of wild animal protein (so organic grass fed unprocessed) btw animal protein intake is the strongest correlated diet factor to height, also they are extremely active sprinting jumping while hunting etc, and you have tribes like the maasaii which have those jumping competitions (maasaii average is 6'3) and they obviously have less exposure to environmental toxins living in africa
animal protein does help with igf-1, but as you also said high glycemic loads factor towards increased height a lot. Another reason might be low T which results in lowered estrogen and therefore growth plates open for a longer time. I

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
animal protein does help with igf-1, but as you also said high glycemic loads factor towards increased height a lot. Another reason might be low T which results in lowered estrogen and therefore growth plates open for a longer time. I
if they have lowered estrogen (which they probably do) itll likely be because of less environmental and dietary toxins

just inject hgh and livermaxx and pray

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender