How much is bimax in Europe and list some good docs or link another thread that does

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
i got quoted at eppley for midface implants, genioplasty, and buccal fat removal. Pretty hefty price. But it’s nice to stay in your country, eppley is very knowledgeable, and no need to spend thousands on plane ticket. How much is a GOOD legit bimax from a WELL established max fav surgeon in Europe?

Ramieri is about 15k I think, Raffaini a bit more
then there's Alfaro in Spain but dont know the price

i got quoted at eppley for midface implants, genioplasty, and buccal fat removal. Pretty hefty price. But it’s nice to stay in your country, eppley is very knowledgeable, and no need to spend thousands on plane ticket. How much is a GOOD legit bimax from a WELL established max fav surgeon in Europe?
When will retards understand to not discuss specific names and prices publicly ?

bimax can range from 6-40k

just an informed guess but realistically a 15k for the bimax and another 10k for everything pre and post bimax

Last edited:
When will retards understand to not discuss specific names and prices publicly ?

just an informed guess but realistically a 15k for the bimax and another 10k for everything pre and post bimax
To add to this, I'm not sure why people aren't prepared to spend the 200 or so euros for a consult to get the surgeon's opinion AND a quote. If you're seriously considering bimax it's a relatively tiny expense and well worth it.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and one job away
I remember there being a thread about this. I have bookmarked it but my bookmark page is a mess. I will try and find it tomorrow and I will post it here.

Why. Whats the big deal. Even if its not the exact price thats fine ppl just want ballparks within a couple grand.

Why. Whats the big deal. Even if its not the exact price thats fine ppl just want ballparks within a couple grand.
Why do you think a bimax ranges from 6 to 40k ? I will let you figure out the rest by yourself