My Consultation with Dr Zarrinbal

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
Introduction
I went for a consult with Dr Zarrinbal in April 2022. In this post I will recall what he said to me. For reference I have an anterior open bite, class 2 division one malocclusion with crossbite and moderate crowding in both jaws.

This post will cover:
  1. SARPE/Upper Palate Expansion
  2. Lower Jaw expansion
  3. Bimax
  4. Genioplasty/Chin Wing
  5. High Cheekbones/Zgyomatic Osteotomy.
  6. Eyelid Surgery
  7. Cost
  8. Dr Zarrinbals thoughts on 3D planning
  9. Other noteworthy information.
  10. Surgery Plan
  11. Final Thoughts

My face and digital impression scans:
Front profile
3 4 Profile
Side Profile
Digital impressions

Upper Palate Expansion
He said I needed SARPE. He also does a V shaped cut above the nasal spine to allow for more expansion of the maxilla whilst minimising the expansion of the alar base. However, he said I would need my wisdom teeth removing. There would be no change to my face after wisdom teeth extraction. Dr Zarrinbal can tell when somebody has had premolars extracted without needing to see their teeth. This is because the braces pull the face backwards.

He also mentioned that the nose will increase in width after SARPE so I may need to consider rhinoplasty to reduce my alar width.

Image demonstrating the different SARPE techniques:
Dr Z Sarpe cut

Lower Jaw Expansion
He suggested an anterior subapical osteotomy (see image below). This osteotomy will expand my lower jaw and help close my open bite. After the cut is made the orthodontist will bring back the segment using braces. This will prevent me from needing premolar extractions.

If I get an anterior subapical osteotomy, I predict I will need a genioplasty as bringing forward my lower teeth will make my chin appear more recessed. I will not be getting this until after both jaws have been expanded. It will be too hard to predict where my chin will need to be until my teeth are aligned.

Images of anterior subapical osteotomy:

Bimax
Dr Zarrinbal told me that bimax would be considered during the next phase of my treatment. This would be after expansion of both jaws and 12-24 months in braces. What cuts he would give me (segmental or CW rotation) depends on where my jaws are before the operation. If he gives me a segmental cut it would probably be a 2 piece wassmund osteotomy. This would remove my gummy smile and make my midface shorter. Zarrinbal commented on my longish midface. Dr Z did not confirm any movements.

Image of wassmund osteotomy below:

Dr Zarrinbal also performs high cut BSSO which reduces the risk of nerve damage. See low cut vs high cut BSSO below (high cut is second image):

Genioplasty/Chin Wing
He suggested a Chin shield alongside a chin wing osteotomy. Chin shield would allow me to avoid getting a deep mentolabial crease in my chin. He also suggested a combined Chin shield and Lower jaw expansion to increase the length of my mandible body. He had some very good chin wing results on his computer. My only concern with chin wing is that it feels a bit crude. I also think it may have an adverse effect on the gonion. Dr Zarrinbals chin wing results looked great however its difficult to find good results online.

I also feel that chinwing is ineffective at giving you outward facing gonions to increase jaw width. Chin wing is good for decreasing the gonial angle and improving jawline definition. If you want outward facing gonions you need jaw angle implants. Outward facing gonions are are requirement for hollow cheekbones.

Examples of some moggers/foggers with great projection on both their gonions and cheekbones:

High Cheekbones/Zygomatic Osteotomy
Mixed feelings about the Zygomatic Osteotomy. I think implants mog. He said that he can mobilise the bone in 3 dimensions. To complete a zgyomatic osteotomy a bone graft is required from your hip. He had some decent results on his computer, but I think implants are superior for cheekbone projection. I have also made some images explaining why I think implants are superior. See below:

Zygomatic Osteotomy vs Implants

Zygomatic Osteotomy vs Infraorbital Malar Implants

Eyelid surgery
He didn’t like tampering with the eyes because they tend to look unnatural. He had one result on his computer. It was decent but I wouldn’t recommend you get eyelid surgery with him. Personally I am not a huge fan of cosmetic eyelid surgery because the results tend to look negilable or unnatrual. Due to having NCT I may consider this in the future. I think I will have to accept this flaw. I will never have hunter eyes :feelswah:.

Cost
He gave me a price range for these surgeries.
  • Upper Jaw expansion - €6,000 to €7,000
  • Lower Jaw Expansion - €6,000 to €7,000
  • Chin Wing - €8000 to €10,000
  • Lefort 1 - €8000 to €10,000
  • BSSO - €8000 to €10,000
  • Zgyomatic Osteotomy - €8000 to €10,000
I'm assuming getting multiple surgeries in a single operation will lower the price. However Zarrinbal did not give much information here. These prices may be lower if you live in Germany. I am overseas from the UK.

Dr Zarrinbals opinion on 3D planning
Not a huge fan of 3D planning. He does it however due to the issue that 3D plans will never look the same IRL he may choose to override the 3D planning. He then told me a story of a maxfac surgeon he knew who followed a 3D plan accurately and the final result left her with poor lip competence. He stressed the importance of having a good surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and good mechanical skill.

Doesn’t like premade plates. This is because he may wish to adjust them after. This is because during 3D planning its primarily based on the skull base. This is good for a functional improvement however this cannot predict a good face. There are multiple ways that your jaws can meet, whilst giving you the correct bite. A good surgeon will give you the best aesthetic result.

He would use 3D planning for as a guideline then would personally review your face. Re-adjustments would be made based on both the client’s requests and Dr Zarrinbal’s aesthetic vision.

Other information on Dr Zarrinbal
  • He is compliant (to an extent) with the patient’s requests. Dr Z admits that he has done patient requests which he didn’t agree with. However, the result was a lot better than Zarrinbal predicted.
  • Doesn’t like Fillers because they look unnatrual and quickly lose definition due to filler migration.
  • Doesn’t like fat grafts because they cause puffy eyes. Dr Z also says that they leave visible spots under the skin.
  • Really likes Chin wing. He says it looks better than just getting a genioplasty.
  • Doesn’t like facial implants and doesn’t offer them. (He does dental implants).
  • Interesting case he showed me of a UKcel that “posts on online forums”. He wanted the low trust badboy look. He gave him a bheroplasty and a very aggressive chin wing. He went from looking nice to looking like a tough guy. Dr Z reluctantly did this and he didn’t like the result. His jawline was razor sharp. One of the sharpest jawlines I have ever seen. He did succeed and it looked natrual. I think looking medium trust mogs.
  • Another patient got a revision chin wing. She liked the first result and wanted a more aggressive drop. Dr Z didn’t like the idea, but he did it anyway. She sent him an after picture and she was a fucking fogger. Madison Beer tier jawline.
Current Surgery Plan with Dr Zarrinbal
  1. Phase 1 - Braces + Upper Jaw Expansion and Lower Jaw expansion. (Estimated cost £14800 to £16500)
  2. Phase 2 - Chin Wing/Chin Shield Genioplasty (undecided) + Bimax. (Estimated cost £20600 to £25750
  3. Phase 3 etc - Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants, Rhinoplasty (Pending) and Eyelid Surgery (Pending). I will be getting these elsewhere. (Estimated cost unknown)
Writing out these costs made me realise how expensive this is. Estimated cost £35,400-£42,250. I will need to increase my income and see if I can subsidise this as a medical expense. I am getting this for functional reasons along with aesthetic reasons.

Conclusion
Overall I was very impressed by Dr Zarrinbal at his consultation. We chatted for about 2 hours total. He gave me a large leaflet and his team was very friendly and proffesional. Their office was beautiful and his results on his computer was great. Dr Zarrinbal is quite friendly so he will listen to any concerns you have. I can tell why people speak highly of him and I would reccomend anyone considering bimax in europe to visit him. Most importantly I loved his surgery plan.

Unfortunately he doesn't offer any implants (except for dental implants). He is more expensive then I expected and you will have to meet him IRL because he doesn't offer online consultations. You can stay in a nearby hostel/hotel at a low cost.

Plan beforehand. I planned poorly and google maps was trying to get me on a bus which didn't exist. I ended up talking one of those E scooters out of range to get there. Luckily I left 2 hours early so I only arrived 15 minutes late but luckily maxfacs are usually like an hour late to appointments. I got fined €40 :lul:.

If your in the city centre get the U7, S3 or S9 Train to Berlin Spandeu Station. Then get the 134 bus directly to Dr Zarrinbals Office. Its a long straight road from the train station to his office. You can't miss it and there is a bus stop outside his place. His office is also up the elevator on the right

There is also a hotel nearby called the Boutique Hotel Sena which is very cheap. I chose to stay in a hostel because I wanted to stay a few days in the city centre and mingle. The hostel was cheaper but some of you antisocialcels may want a cheap room to yourself. This hotel offers this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greyrock45, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 8771 and 26 others
It’s over bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy and Deleted member 15302
when he spends +50k, and sees that nothing has changed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Well I need to contact both Ramieri and Zarrinbal. I prefered Zarrinbal but Ramieri was cheaper. However Ramieri couldn't give me alot of insight until I got my digital impressions scan. They were a fucking nightmare to get.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
when he spends +50k, and sees that nothing has changed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
this dude literally already has forward growth. and he just wrote a detailed thread about getting like 5 surgeries on his jaw.

this forum is literally an online mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greyrock45, Deleted member 2816, HighClassMaxing and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 17829
How does this black dude have the $$ for this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15302, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Tagging niggas @Gaia262 @Preston @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101 @spain @oldcelloser @Anchor_Ship

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Oberyn, Corleone and 2 others
High effort Thread.

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Dr Z is really underrated on here tbh.

• +1
Wow, 2 hour consultation, my in-person consultation with well known OMFS lasted 15 mins :lul::lul:

You definitely need expansion on both jaws, your teeth are fucked. Do you plan on proceeding with him or will you consult other OMFS's?

You mention that he uses hip grafts for the zygoma osteotomy, do you know if this is his prefered method for grafting and if this is what he uses for his jaw surgery osteotomy site too?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and mulattomaxxer
How does someone even pay for all this shit ill probs go to Turkey or something. Surgery process even when you begin takes long as shit. Yours looks like it will take 2-4 years

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Stopping@Nothing19
If you spent a tenth of what you claim you need for surgeries on therapy, you'd be gucci my mulatto.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, greyrock45, Germania and 2 others
mirin. read everything. hope all goes well bro. still think you'd benefit a lot from fixing that nct though imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Tagging niggas @Gaia262 @Preston @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101 @spain @oldcelloser @Anchor_Ship
Thx for the tag. Will read later and give an elaborate reply.Good luck man.

• +1
He sucks at counterclock rotation

never learned it

makes him off limits if you need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Carpediem
Introduction
I went for a consult with Dr Zarrinbal in April 2022. In this post I will recall what he said to me. For reference I have an anterior open bite, class 2 division one malocclusion with crossbite and moderate crowding in both jaws.

This post will cover:
  1. SARPE/Upper Palate Expansion
  2. Lower Jaw expansion
  3. Bimax
  4. Genioplasty/Chin Wing
  5. High Cheekbones/Zgyomatic Osteotomy.
  6. Eyelid Surgery
  7. Cost
  8. Dr Zarrinbals thoughts on 3D planning
  9. Other noteworthy information.
  10. Surgery Plan
  11. Final Thoughts

My face and digital impression scans:
View attachment 1718069View attachment 1718072View attachment 1718076View attachment 1718078

Upper Palate Expansion
He said I needed SARPE. He also does a V shaped cut above the nasal spine to allow for more expansion of the maxilla whilst minimising the expansion of the alar base. However, he said I would need my wisdom teeth removing. There would be no change to my face after wisdom teeth extraction. Dr Zarrinbal can tell when somebody has had premolars extracted without needing to see their teeth. This is because the braces pull the face backwards.

He also mentioned that the nose will increase in width after SARPE so I may need to consider rhinoplasty to reduce my alar width.
View attachment 1718414
Image demonstrating the different SARPE techniques:
View attachment 1718091

Lower Jaw Expansion
He suggested an anterior subapical osteotomy (see image below). This osteotomy will expand my lower jaw and help close my open bite. After the cut is made the orthodontist will bring back the segment using braces. This will prevent me from needing premolar extractions.

If I get an anterior subapical osteotomy, I predict I will need a genioplasty as bringing forward my lower teeth will make my chin appear more recessed. I will not be getting this until after both jaws have been expanded. It will be too hard to predict where my chin will need to be until my teeth are aligned.

Images of anterior subapical osteotomy:

View attachment 1718099View attachment 1718103
Bimax
Dr Zarrinbal told me that bimax would be considered during the next phase of my treatment. This would be after expansion of both jaws and 12-24 months in braces. What cuts he would give me (segmental or CW rotation) depends on where my jaws are before the operation. If he gives me a segmental cut it would probably be a 2 piece wassmund osteotomy. This would remove my gummy smile and make my midface shorter. Zarrinbal commented on my longish midface. Dr Z did not confirm any movements.

Image of wassmund osteotomy below:
View attachment 1718121

Dr Zarrinbal also performs high cut BSSO which reduces the risk of nerve damage. See low cut vs high cut BSSO below (high cut is second image):
View attachment 1718110

Genioplasty/Chin Wing
He suggested a Chin shield alongside a chin wing osteotomy. Chin shield would allow me to avoid getting a deep mentolabial crease in my chin. He also suggested a combined Chin shield and Lower jaw expansion to increase the length of my mandible body. He had some very good chin wing results on his computer. My only concern with chin wing is that it feels a bit crude. I also think it may have an adverse effect on the gonion. Dr Zarrinbals chin wing results looked great however its difficult to find good results online.

I also feel that chinwing is ineffective at giving you outward facing gonions to increase jaw width. Chin wing is good for decreasing the gonial angle and improving jawline definition. If you want outward facing gonions you need jaw angle implants. Outward facing gonions are are requirement for hollow cheekbones.

Examples of some moggers/foggers with great projection on both their gonions and cheekbones:
View attachment 1718405

High Cheekbones/Zygomatic Osteotomy
Mixed feelings about the Zygomatic Osteotomy. I think implants mog. He said that he can mobilise the bone in 3 dimensions. To complete a zgyomatic osteotomy a bone graft is required from your hip. He had some decent results on his computer, but I think implants are superior for cheekbone projection. I have also made some images explaining why I think implants are superior. See below:

View attachment 1718301
View attachment 1718303

Eyelid surgery
He didn’t like tampering with the eyes because they tend to look unnatural. He had one result on his computer. It was decent but I wouldn’t recommend you get eyelid surgery with him. Personally I am not a huge fan of cosmetic eyelid surgery because the results tend to look negilable or unnatrual. Due to having NCT I may consider this in the future. I think I will have to accept this flaw. I will never have hunter eyes :feelswah:.

Cost
He gave me a price range for these surgeries.
  • Upper Jaw expansion - €6,000 to €7,000
  • Lower Jaw Expansion - €6,000 to €7,000
  • Chin Wing - €8000 to €10,000
  • Lefort 1 - €8000 to €10,000
  • BSSO - €8000 to €10,000
  • Zgyomatic Osteotomy - €8000 to €10,000
I'm assuming getting multiple surgeries in a single operation will lower the price. However Zarrinbal did not give much information here. These prices may be lower if you live in Germany. I am overseas from the UK.

Dr Zarrinbals opinion on 3D planning
Not a huge fan of 3D planning. He does it however due to the issue that 3D plans will never look the same IRL he may choose to override the 3D planning. He then told me a story of a maxfac surgeon he knew who followed a 3D plan accurately and the final result left her with poor lip competence. He stressed the importance of having a good surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and good mechanical skill.

Doesn’t like premade plates. This is because he may wish to adjust them after. This is because during 3D planning its primarily based on the skull base. This is good for a functional improvement however this cannot predict a good face. There are multiple ways that your jaws can meet, whilst giving you the correct bite. A good surgeon will give you the best aesthetic result.

He would use 3D planning for as a guideline then would personally review your face. Re-adjustments would be made based on both the client’s requests and Dr Zarrinbal’s aesthetic vision.

Other information on Dr Zarrinbal
  • He is compliant (to an extent) with the patient’s requests. Dr Z admits that he has done patient requests which he didn’t agree with. However, the result was a lot better than Zarrinbal predicted.
  • Doesn’t like Fillers because they look unnatrual and quickly lose definition due to filler migration.
  • Doesn’t like fat grafts because they cause puffy eyes. Dr Z also says that they leave visible spots under the skin.
  • Really likes Chin wing. He says it looks better than just getting a genioplasty.
  • Doesn’t like facial implants and doesn’t offer them. (He does dental implants).
  • Interesting case he showed me of a UKcel that “posts on online forums”. He wanted the low trust badboy look. He gave him a bheroplasty and a very aggressive chin wing. He went from looking nice to looking like a tough guy. Dr Z reluctantly did this and he didn’t like the result. His jawline was razor sharp. One of the sharpest jawlines I have ever seen. He did succeed and it looked natrual. I think looking medium trust mogs.
  • Another patient got a revision chin wing. She liked the first result and wanted a more aggressive drop. Dr Z didn’t like the idea, but he did it anyway. She sent him an after picture and she was a fucking fogger. Madison Beer tier jawline.
Current Surgery Plan with Dr Zarrinbal
  1. Phase 1 - Braces + Upper Jaw Expansion and Lower Jaw expansion. (Estimated cost £14800 to £16500)
  2. Phase 2 - Chin Wing/Chin Shield Genioplasty (undecided) + Bimax. (Estimated cost £20600 to £25750
  3. Phase 3 etc - Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants, Rhinoplasty (Pending) and Eyelid Surgery (Pending). I will be getting these elsewhere. (Estimated cost unknown)
Writing out these costs made me realise how expensive this is. Estimated cost £35,400-£42,250. I will need to increase my income and see if I can subsidise this as a medical expense. I am getting this for functional reasons along with aesthetic reasons.

Conclusion
Overall I was very impressed by Dr Zarrinbal at his consultation. We chatted for about 2 hours total. He gave me a large leaflet and his team was very friendly and proffesional. Their office was beautiful and his results on his computer was great. Dr Zarrinbal is quite friendly so he will listen to any concerns you have. I can tell why people speak highly of him and I would reccomend anyone considering bimax in europe to visit him. Most importantly I loved his surgery plan.

Unfortunately he doesn't offer any implants (except for dental implants). He is more expensive then I expected and you will have to meet him IRL because he doesn't offer online consultations. You can stay in a nearby hostel/hotel at a low cost.

Plan beforehand. I planned poorly and google maps was trying to get me on a bus which didn't exist. I ended up talking one of those E scooters out of range to get there. Luckily I left 2 hours early so I only arrived 15 minutes late but luckily maxfacs are usually like an hour late to appointments. I got fined €40 :lul:.

If your in the city centre get the U7, S3 or S9 Train to Berlin Spandeu Station. Then get the 134 bus directly to Dr Zarrinbals Office. Its a long straight road from the train station to his office. You can't miss it and there is a bus stop outside his place. His office is also up the elevator on the right
View attachment 1718203
View attachment 1718437
There is also a hotel nearby called the Boutique Hotel Sena which is very cheap. I chose to stay in a hostel because I wanted to stay a few days in the city centre and mingle. The hostel was cheaper but some of you antisocialcels may want a cheap room to yourself. This hotel offers this.

Nice. I'll be honest bro, it does seem like an excessive plan.

Not trying to pull you down but I'm worried that he is doing alot of unnecessary work on you.

I don't think you need a chin wing (a trash surgery imo) so is zso. Not sure why you need expansion on both lower and upper jaw and I dislike he is spreading it over 2 operations .

There was another user that saw him and I didn't like the plan @Pumanator .

I admire he is trying to cover everything and you can see how this is infinitely better than a UK surgeon. But is this really in your best interest.

I would keep consulting around to gain a clearer picture.

Happy to see there is progress on this 💪

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Donc0ck, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others

Not trying to pull you down but I'm worried that he is doing alot of unnecessary work on you.

I don't think you need a chin wing (a trash surgery imo) so is zso. Not sure why you need expansion on both lower and upper jaw and I dislike he is spreading it over 2 operations .

I admire he is trying to cover everything and you can see how this is infinitely better than a UK surgeon. But is this really in your best interest.

Imo I think the first thing to do is fix his crowded teeth and open bite

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Very high effort post with lots of good info- you already significantly look better in the pics you posted vs before, what softmaxxing have you been doing?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2729
ZSO and chin wing are gay shit surgeries right @Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
do you honestly think that after all these surgeries girls will jump on you? Because you shifted your nose 2mm and your chin 1.75mm
Why does this forum bark on about looks all day and then the moment someone actually takes some serious steps to improve their looks they are met with responses like these?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, boratkazakh22, Adonis and 17 others
Had consult with Ramieri and Dr. Z. Your post is really good and much better written than my comparison to both consults. I agree that i saw really good results from Dr. Z that aren't shown here or online anywhere. The lack of 3D planning can be troublesome, however D Z explained he did everything by eye. There was someone who had chin wing done by D z and all the bone cutting caused him pain and he had nerve damage. Cutting in chin, jaw and other places can be kinda damaging to the body i think.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9670, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
I asked dr. Z. for surgically masster removal, he said he doesnt recommand it because of assymetry, functional problems etc. He was my only hope for masseter removal done in germany. over for my ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mulattomaxxer
I asked dr. Z. for surgically masster removal, he said he doesnt recommand it because of assymetry, functional problems etc. He was my only hope for masseter removal done in germany. over for my ass tbh
what exactly is the issue?

masseters too prominent? - Ive seen some very nice results with botox on masseter reduction on women, nto so many on men

Need to have it re done every 4 months or so thouhg, my botox I had done in february has worn off already

• +1
Why does this forum bark on about looks all day and then the moment someone actually takes some serious steps to improve their looks they are met with responses like these?

Its crab in a bucket mentality/haters. everyone who is trying to ascend gets a handful of these kinds of shit people hovering around.

Especially stormfronters and self hating ethnics that can't stand to see an ethnic ascending or making money.

Tails literally made a video on this kind of behaviour a few minutes ago calling out this website @mulattomaxxer

Dont worry bro we got your back through this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4991 and 5 others
Great report:)First time hearing about eye puffiness w/ fat grafts

• +1
Had consult with Ramieri and Dr. Z. Your post is really good and much better written than my comparison to both consults. I agree that i saw really good results from Dr. Z that aren't shown here or online anywhere. The lack of 3D planning can be troublesome, however D Z explained he did everything by eye. There was someone who had chin wing done by D z and all the bone cutting caused him pain and he had nerve damage. Cutting in chin, jaw and other places can be kinda damaging to the body i think.
How about chin shield? Is there more risk compared to sliding genioplasty?

Wow, 2 hour consultation, my in-person consultation with well known OMFS lasted 15 mins :lul::lul:

You definitely need expansion on both jaws, your teeth are fucked. Do you plan on proceeding with him or will you consult other OMFS's?

You mention that he uses hip grafts for the zygoma osteotomy, do you know if this is his prefered method for grafting and if this is what he uses for his jaw surgery osteotomy site too?
2 Hours is probably an exaggeration. I am confident it was over one hour. We both had alot to say.

I can't start until 2023 at the earliest because I am out of holidays. I will consider consulting with Dr Birbe. It feels redundant consulting with more then 4-5 maxfacs. (Currently I am at 3). Currently my plan is Dr Z but I need to send Ramieri my digital impressions. I want to see what he says.

I need to focus on finding a suitable orthodontist. The one I consulted with was ok but he gave me some questionable advice. It may be a logistical issue for me now. I may go with the one I intially consulted with. If they are willing to work with an oversea's maxfac. They seemed reluctant when I suggested it. However I didn't really push it (It was my first consultation).

As for hip grafts I can't answer your question. He only mentioned hip grafts for the zygoma osteotomy. I would presume this is his favourite area to take a bone graft. If he needed a bone graft for a different osteotomy I would presume he would take it from here. This is something you would have to ask him.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Pumanator, Silver and 1 other person
Can't you just let them atrophy? Unless your jaw is comedically oversized having large massters should be good. Strong bite force is a masculine trait. Its why chad jawlines are considered attractive.

Botox can also help reduce the size of these muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Anchor_Ship
Very high effort post with lots of good info- you already significantly look better in the pics you posted vs before, what softmaxxing have you been doing?
Thanks bro!
Current Softmaxxes:
  • Skin - Retinol Cream (low strength for night time use), cleanser before bed and suncream in the morning.
  • Vitamins - Magnesium, multivitamins and vitamin D
  • Gym - Currently at 88kg at ~12-15%. Abs visible but I am not shredded.
  • Teeth whitening. My teeth are fucked due to enamel hypoplastia. Enamel hypoplastia means my enamel didn't form properly. I have weak enamel and sensitive teeth. Currently I am on my second cycle and they are a few shades whiter. I try and avoid eating/drinking food which will stain my teeth but I am not OTT about it.
    Enamel hypoplastia. The white patches are the shade of white my teeth are supposed to be. The only fix for this is thins aka no prep veneers. I will never get my teeth grinded down for traditional veneers.
    The darker area is where I have not been applying teeth whitening gel. My teeth are still off colour but they are alot whiter then before.
  • More frequent haircuts. Not letting my hair grow for months on end like a basement dweller. Its just a basic self respect/self esteem thing to not let your hair go unkept. I have also been using curling cream to try and define my curls. It hasn't been working as planned.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Anchor_Ship and Chadethnic101
Thanks bro!
Current Softmaxxes:
  • Skin - Retinol Cream (low strength for night time use), cleanser before bed and suncream in the morning.
  • Vitamins - Magnesium, multivitamins and vitamin D
  • Gym - Currently at 88kg at ~12-15%. Abs visible but I am not shredded.
  • Teeth whitening. My teeth are fucked due to enamel hypoplastia. Enamel hypoplastia means my enamel didn't form properly. I have weak enamel and sensitive teeth. Currently I am on my second cycle and they are a few shades whiter. I try and avoid eating/drinking food which will stain my teeth but I am not OTT about it.
  • View attachment 1720068 Enamel hypoplastia. The white patches are the shade of white my teeth are supposed to be. The only fix for this is thins aka no prep veneers. I will never get my teeth grinded down for traditional veneers.
  • View attachment 1720123The darker area is where I have not been applying teeth whitening gel. My teeth are still off colour but they are alot whiter then before.
  • More frequent haircuts. Not letting my hair grow for months on end like a basement dweller. Its just a basic self respect/self esteem thing to not let your hair go unkept. I have also been using curling cream to try and define my curls. It hasn't been working as planned.
Your softmaxxes are paying off your looking much better than before dude

Although I don't know loads about jaw surgery I would try and see ramieri too for a second opinion

Because I feel you already have forward growth and Dr z has quoted you a LOT of surgery's when I've seen people with much worse jaws/forward growth than you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and mulattomaxxer
How does someone even pay for all this shit ill probs go to Turkey or something. Surgery process even when you begin takes long as shit. Yours looks like it will take 2-4 years
Atm I don't have enough. I will in the future. I haven't looked to much into funding but you should probably take out a medical loan. I almost certainly will. You may be able to get the cost subsidised through medical insurance.

99% of people will not have enough cash to pay for multiple surgeries upfront. Even upper class people won't. I just want to save a decent amount of cash so I don't have to take out a huge loan. Alternatively I can do an agressive repayment plan so I don't pay lots of interest.

I just want to be responsible and take out a reasonable loan which I can repay.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Atm I don't have enough. I will in the future. I haven't looked to much into funding but you should probably take out a medical loan. I almost certainly will. You may be able to get the cost subsidised through medical insurance.

99% of people will not have enough cash to pay for multiple surgeries upfront. Even upper class people won't. I just want to save a decent amount of cash so I don't have to take out a huge loan. Alternatively I can do an agressive repayment plan so I don't pay lots of interest.

I just want to be responsible and take out a reasonable loan which I can repay.
I have an orthodontist appointment in like 2 hours because I went to a maxio surgeon they gave me a surgery plan and my dad is only willing to help pay for it if this person basically signs off on it jfl or else I have to pay for it myself with also possibly mom's insurance. I have like 5000 dollars atm but ill probs need at least upwards of 15k USD minimum for trimax. I don't know the requirements to take out a loan since I don't have a credit card only a savings account. Obviously I don't think ill have a credit score. Not sure if a medical loan is easier to take out?

• +1
How about chin shield? Is there more risk compared to sliding genioplasty?
I don't know. I just know that chin shield is good for aesthetics. It brings your "whole" chin forward instead of just the bottom. It depends what you need though.

The main takaway is that genioplasty is complex. There are alot more surgeries then just a sliding genioplasty.

• +1
I don't know. I just know that chin shield is good for aesthetics. It brings your "whole" chin forward instead of just the bottom. It depends what you need though.

The main takaway is that genioplasty is complex. There are alot more surgeries then just a sliding genioplasty.
What's the difference between chin shield and chin wing? I know chin wing moves the mandible forward as well like a semi bsso but in doing so makes the jaw angles higher

I have an orthodontist appointment in like 2 hours because I went to a maxio surgeon they gave me a surgery plan and my dad is only willing to help pay for it if this person basically signs off on it jfl or else I have to pay for it myself with also possibly mom's insurance. I have like 5000 dollars atm but ill probs need at least upwards of 15k USD minimum for trimax. I don't know the requirements to take out a loan since I don't have a credit card only a savings account. Obviously I don't think ill have a credit score. Not sure if a medical loan is easier to take out?
I don't know anything about taking out loans. I just know that medical loans are an option for financing. Having medical insurance assist you is the best option for private healthcare.

• +1
What's the difference between chin shield and chin wing? I know chin wing moves the mandible forward as well like a semi bsso but in doing so makes the jaw angles higher
Chin shield is just for the chin. Chin wing is a modified genioplasty which moves the chin and lower area of your manbile body.

Dr Zarrinbal would combine chin shield and chin wing.

Think of chin wing as a special version of a genioplasty.

• +1
2 Hours is probably an exaggeration. I am confident it was over one hour. We both had alot to say.

I can't start until 2023 at the earliest because I am out of holidays. I will consider consulting with Dr Birbe. It feels redundant consulting with more then 4-5 maxfacs. (Currently I am at 3). Currently my plan is Dr Z but I need to send Ramieri my digital impressions. I want to see what he says.

I need to focus on finding a suitable orthodontist. The one I consulted with was ok but he gave me some questionable advice. It may be a logistical issue for me now. I may go with the one I intially consulted with. If they are willing to work with an oversea's maxfac. They seemed reluctant when I suggested it. However I didn't really push it (It was my first consultation).

As for hip grafts I can't answer your question. He only mentioned hip grafts for the zygoma osteotomy. I would presume this is his favourite area to take a bone graft. If he needed a bone graft for a different osteotomy I would presume he would take it from here. This is something you would have to ask him.
Birbe is good, does CCW which is a good sign but he also prefers autografts as his type of grafting, this could lead to conservative results for those who need bigger advancements but for your case I think you're good.

Did you ask Zarrinbal if he has worked with any orthodontists in the UK? This would be a good and easy way of finding orthodontists who have previous experience of working with jaw surgeons who are abroad. If you did ask him and he didn't have any orthodontists to recomend you could always check with Alfaro, I know he has several patients who are from the UK.

• +1

Great response. Just to confirm I am not getting ZSO. I will be considering implants if I want zygo augmentation. I didn't like the ZSO. I just wanted to discuss it whilst I was there. Only one of his example patients got it out of 10-15.

I didn't explain my thoughts on chin wing properly. I would consider chin wing if Dr Z wanted to fix my open bite with CW rotation. As you said chin wing may not be the best surgery. He had some good results on his computer and he talked about it alot. I feel if you adjust the jaw properly with BSSO and get a genioplasty you shouldn't need a chin wing. However there is the legendary result from getlooksordietryin:

He got a chin wing. I will think about chin wing. If I don't get it this surgery becomes alot more affordable.

His reasoning for giving me immediate surgery in two phases was justified. If I didn't get the expansion straight away I would need premolars extracted. It would be impossible to move my teeth into the correct position with braces for DJS without extractions.

I have already consulted with Dr Ramieri and I will probably do one more for safeguarding. I still need to follow up with Ramieri. I finally got my digitial impressions. I am thinking of seeing Dr Birbe in 2023. There is also Dr Raffani but idk if he speaks English.

• +1
Birbe is good, does CCW which is a good sign but he also prefers autografts as his type of grafting, this could lead to conservative results for those who need bigger advancements but for your case I think you're good.

Did you ask Zarrinbal if he has worked with any orthodontists in the UK? This would be a good and easy way of finding orthodontists who have previous experience of working with jaw surgeons who are abroad. If you did ask him and he didn't have any orthodontists to recomend you could always check with Alfaro, I know he has several patients who are from the UK.
I didn't lol. I should have though. Thanks for bringing this up. I can email Dr Z. He has treated patients from the UK. Including one "online forum user" from north England.

Alfaro was expensive which is why didn't follow through with him. I was supposed to consult with him.

Whats an autograft @Silver?

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Great response. Just to confirm I am not getting ZSO. I will be considering implants if I want zygo augmentation. I didn't like the ZSO. I just wanted to discuss it whilst I was there. Only one of his example patients got it out of 10-15.

I didn't explain my thoughts on chin wing properly. I would consider chin wing if Dr Z wanted to fix my open bite with CW rotation. As you said chin wing may not be the best surgery. He had some good results on his computer and he talked about it alot. I feel if you adjust the jaw properly with BSSO and get a genioplasty you shouldn't need a chin wing. However there is the legendary result from getlooksordietryin:
View attachment 1720225
He got a chin wing. I will think about chin wing. If I don't get it this surgery becomes alot more affordable.

His reasoning for giving me immediate surgery in two phases was justified. If I didn't get the expansion straight away I would need premolars extracted. It would be impossible to move my teeth into the correct position with braces for DJS without extractions.

I have already consulted with Dr Ramieri and I will probably do one more for safeguarding. I still need to follow up with Ramieri. I finally got my digitial impressions. I am thinking of seeing Dr Birbe in 2023. There is also Dr Raffani but idk if he speaks English.
Isn’t chin wing hella dangerous? I’ve thought about it but I’m scared it ruins my jaw angles. I was hoping maybe chin wing would give me more definition on the jaw angles but I don’t think it does that

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and mulattomaxxer
Your softmaxxes are paying off your looking much better than before dude

Although I don't know loads about jaw surgery I would try and see ramieri too for a second opinion

Because I feel you already have forward growth and Dr z has quoted you a LOT of surgery's when I've seen people with much worse jaws/forward growth than you
Already consulted with Ramieri. I need to follow through with my digital impressions for a more detailed plan.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Isn’t chin wing hella dangerous? I’ve thought about it but I’m scared it ruins my jaw angles. I was hoping maybe chin wing would give me more definition on the jaw angles but I don’t think it does that
Its dangerous if done incorrectly. Dr Z does them alot and he has a good reputation so I believe he performs them safely. He wouldn't have showed me the results if he believed he botched them.

A poorly done chinwing would ruin jaw angles. I feel the gonion is the main area at risk from a chin wing. Some results I have seem the gonion just "disappears".

• Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22
Its dangerous if done incorrectly. Dr Z does them alot and he has a good reputation so I believe he performs them safely. He wouldn't have showed me the results if he believed he botched them.

A poorly done chinwing would ruin jaw angles. I feel the gonion is the main area at risk from a chin wing. Some results I have seem the gonion just "disappears".
Hmmm make sense. Honestly about want to consult with him but I wish he did ccw and used Peek for Supraorbitals/zygos.

• +1
Typical crabs in the bucket looksmax slander. Some people overdose on blackpills and negativity. Therefore thats all they can output.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Hmmm make sense. Honestly about want to consult with him but I wish he did ccw and used Peek for Supraorbitals/zygos.
Main downside of Dr Z tbh. He doesn't like implants at all.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and poopmaster22
I didn't lol. I should have though. Thanks for bringing this up. I can email Dr Z. He has treated patients from the UK. Including one "online forum user" from north England.
Make sure to email Dr Z, his clinic will let you know the names of the orthodontists that he has worked with previously.
Alfaro was expensive which is why didn't follow through with him. I was supposed to consult with him.
Ye, he has increased his price and is out of your budget if £30k still is your budget which you mentioned some time ago in a different thread.

Whats an autograft @Silver?
Autograft - bone graft which is harvested from within the person itself, it is usually taken from the iliac crest (hip) for jaw osteotomies. If you have maxillary impaction done where bone from the maxilla is cut away, then this bone could also be reused as grafting material.

• +1
Its crab in a bucket mentality/haters. everyone who is trying to ascend gets a handful of these kinds of shit people hovering around.

Especially stormfronters and self hating ethnics that can't stand to see an ethnic ascending or making money.

Tails literally made a video on this kind of behaviour a few minutes ago calling out this website @mulattomaxxer

Dont worry bro we got your back through this.

I will watch this video. I remember having a brief phase of watching tails but guy is too negative. I don't watch blackpill content anymore. I watch QOVES who is probably blackpilled but his content is aimed at normies. His channel mogs.

• +1