How much is bimax on average?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
I think it's like 12-14k in Jewrope. Also how much more expensive it would be to perform high cut lefort 1 instead of a regular one?

@khvirgin

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@normie_joe

I think it's like 12-14k in Jewrope.
You have to include braces (5k approx) and other expenses (5k approx) into the equation as well. A full bimax journey from pre op to post op lands at approximately 25,000 Euro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You have to include braces (5k approx) and other expenses (5k approx) into the equation as well. A full bimax journey from pre op to post op lands at approximately 25,000 Euro.
Ogre then! Idk how misc got trimax and implants for 32k jewros

They ruin my face and then they want me to pay a shit ton to have only the jaw fixed

Retards

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
They ruin my face and then they want me to pay a shit ton to have only the jaw fixed
Also had cope braces which set you back?

What is bimax gonna do in ur case? U need lefort 2 or reincarnationoplasty

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24444
What is bimax gonna do in ur case? U need lefort 2 or reincarnationoplasty
Rhino + paranasal are like lefort 2 lite but I need trimax as well

How far back is ur jaw. Thought it was only ur weak chin mass. Genio should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24444
Spending a kazakh house just to go from slaying HTB's to Stacylites.

• Hmm...
How far back is ur jaw. Thought it was only ur weak chin mass. Genio should do the trick
I don't have bite problems

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Houses in Kazakhstan cost as much as in Jewrope jfl, the cheaper once are commieblocks

Full of gopniks and mambets
X bc3aeae9 1

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I don't have bite problems
Then why in the actual fuck do you want bimax if you don't even have a bite problem? Can't even do a proper bimax without bite problems because what are you even gonna move when everything is already in place.

• +1
Then why in the actual fuck do you want bimax if you don't even have a bite problem? Can't even do a proper bimax without bite problems because what are you even gonna move when everything is already in place.
General jaw recession.

Actually I need this a fuck ton since 14 likes a day in Sweden(truecel - LTN results)

Actually I need this a fuck ton since 14 likes a day in Sweden(truecel - LTN results)
Just download grindr atp and hop on estrogen.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
LIP FILLER LIP FILLER LIP FILLER X24
After like 5.5PSL men mog women tbh + way nicer personality and shit, I would rather marry a guy than a foid tbh

• +1
After like 5.5PSL men mog women tbh + way nicer personality and shit, I would rather marry a guy than a foid tbh
Road to 5.5 PSL.

• JFL
Depends on your location. Where I am it's 10-15k for the surgeon's fee, but add the cost of mandatory braces so another 10k.

Our hospital bills are covered by the government.

• +1
if your bite is aligned with a recessed maxilla, then the mandible is recessed as well, and both must be brought forward.