HOW MUCH IS MY TRASH "gaming laptop" WORTH?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
https://a.co/d/2bqmIsX < link to it on Amazon

I think it has issues.. like its idle temp is 70 C jfl.

I think ima market it as not for gaming.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
500 $

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, pentamogged9000 and ItsOver999
I would pay £400 in good condition

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Jfl Im trying to sell it for $200 and no offers yet (im even including a mouse etc) except there was someone that was wondering if it has a cd player (tf he can literally go to the link and read that it doesnt)..

Also who tf needs a cd player?? This guy literally tryna watch CHEEZE PIZZA 🍕 THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO CDS 💿

I'd buy it but not trying to get my address doxxed lol

• Love it
Trash? A 2070 and 10th gen Intel CPU is pretty good. If that's trash wtf is good to you lmao. But no clue why u asking here and not just looking up comparable laptops on eBay and craigslist lol.

But even then it's also a matter of it feeling shady to buy electronics online. I personally wudnt

Trash? A 2070 and 10th gen Intel CPU is pretty good. If that's trash wtf is good to you lmao. But no clue why u asking here and not just looking up comparable laptops on eBay and craigslist lol.

But even then it's also a matter of it feeling shady to buy electronics online. I personally wudnt
Nah there is something wrong with it, like games will get high frames but then spike drop and cause stutters, its annoying

Nah there is something wrong with it, like games will get high frames but then spike drop and cause stutters, its annoying
Its out of warranty?

Btw i meant buying electronics from random people

Jfl Im trying to sell it for $200 and no offers yet (im even including a mouse etc) except there was someone that was wondering if it has a cd player (tf he can literally go to the link and read that it doesnt)..

Also who tf needs a cd player?? This guy literally tryna watch CHEEZE PIZZA 🍕 THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO CDS 💿
My pc mogs your because it has a cd player

• WTF
have you tried a factor reset?