how much is raffaini

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
how much is raffaini's surgery cost typically? i was originally going to go w/ ramieri but i got a second job so i might be able to afford him.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Why do you specifically want to go with Raffaini?

didn't he botch 2 person in this forum though?

Why do you specifically want to go with Raffaini?
he has the best results out of every surgeon i've seen. he changed at least 3 subhuman women into stunning stacies. from what i've seen and heard on websites, forums, reddit, he's one of the best european surgeons for aesthetics
didn't he botch 2 person in this forum though?
who? i didn't hear of that

• +1
Reactions: anticel
cheap but takes pedigree to achieve him

cheap but takes pedigree to achieve him
wait also by cheap do you have an idea of his price range for trimax? i've been seeing around 25k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Did you contact him? I sent him a pretty non-autistic email and never got a reply.

Wym pedigree?
i contacted his office and they just asked for scans but i have to wait. i'm gonna say i'm italian and find myself an italian friend to pretend to be my mother so i can get the surgery cheap

Did you ever end up getting a consult?

i still haven't gotten my scans lmfao
He has a lot of negative reviews on Google. What do you make of that? Do they give you any pause?

Like, yeah, he has a great reputation, but so few B/A of males. I think the true test of a maxfac surgeon in terms of aesthetic prowess is what they can do with a birdcel. Class III and SFS usually look good and it's a standard fix. Class II is where the real artistry comes in.

He has a lot of negative reviews on Google. What do you make of that? Do they give you any pause?

Like, yeah, he has a great reputation, but so few B/A of males. I think the true test of a maxfac surgeon in terms of aesthetic prowess is what they can do with a birdcel. Class III and SFS usually look good and it's a standard fix. Class II is where the real artistry comes in.
i mean overall the person i'm giving the most thought to is ramieri because he's the cheapest, best known, and least notorious. people say he doesn't do enough movement but i've seen a good handful of results where he transforms really recessed ltn-mtns into htn.

personally though i have very good soft feminine features which is why i though raffaini might be good at dealing with them. and overall in terms of overall individual results he has the best i've seen. he's turned literal incels into chads

Yeah, I'm torn between Ramieri and Alfaro, and I thought Raffaini would be the perfect compromise, but his negative reviews are off-putting (whereas the few negative reviews for Ramieri sound like idiots complaining about shit that's actually their fault). The thing that makes me keep coming back to Alfaro is shit like this:

That's pretty much perfect. The soft tissue response is insane. Maybe some of it is luck, though. He does loads of surgeries. But just yesterday I found a dude on facebook who had surgery with him and it's one of the best Class II results I've seen, not that the dude looks like a Chad after or anything (because that depends on so much more than just the jaws) but he goes from skinny dweeb to masculine mogger.

Yeah, I'm torn between Ramieri and Alfaro, and I thought Raffaini would be the perfect compromise, but his negative reviews are off-putting (whereas the few negative reviews for Ramieri sound like idiots complaining about shit that's actually their fault). The thing that makes me keep coming back to Alfaro is shit like this:

That's pretty much perfect. The soft tissue response is insane. Maybe some of it is luck, though. He does loads of surgeries. But just yesterday I found a dude on facebook who had surgery with him and it's one of the best Class II results I've seen, not that the dude looks like a Chad after or anything (because that depends on so much more than just the jaws) but he goes from skinny dweeb to masculine mogger.

alfaro has great results but if i'm honest not all of them are THAT drastic from the front. and for the price, which is essentially a whole mortgage, i would rather go to someone cheaper who can give somewhat similar results. 40k+ usd for a bimax is not reasonable at all unless you're literally rich as fuck imo. but i'd like to see that class II result if you could pm me

insane alfaro ascension

insane alfaro ascension

this is sfs though like we were saying, sfs and class 3 always have the biggest before and afters

this is sfs though like we were saying, sfs and class 3 always have the biggest before and afters
yea. its hard to ascend with jaw surgery on a class 2 case. your movements are limited unless you wanna dogmaxx.

alfaro has great results but if i'm honest not all of them are THAT drastic from the front. and for the price, which is essentially a whole mortgage, i would rather go to someone cheaper who can give somewhat similar results. 40k+ usd for a bimax is not reasonable at all unless you're literally rich as fuck imo. but i'd like to see that class II result if you could pm me
Yeah, I was kind of hoping I'd be one of the ones who gets a $28,000 rather than a $40,000 quote.