How much is this paragraph about photos/videos cope?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
806a46255401356540843bf0f3755e99

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and .👽.
some people look good in pictures, look fucked up in person.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, Deleted member 15899 and 1 other person
I believe it's true. Maybe I'm not attractive. But every selfie I take looks totally different. And nowhere near as good as I look looking myself in the eye in the mirror. Lens distortion, angles, lighting, it's all a factor.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 2 others
very many people are ugly, I see hideously grotesque people every day. @gamma sees them when he faces his mirror each morning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽., mogstar and 3 others
I believe it's true. Maybe I'm not attractive. But every selfie I take looks totally different. And nowhere near as good as I look looking myself in the eye in the mirror. Lens distortion, angles, lighting, it's all a factor.

Exactly the same bro

I'm like yo I look kinda decent here when I see myself in the mirror in the morning and then reach for the camera and it's a completely unrecognisable nigga

having a recessed maxilla is so bad for pics because your face looks completely flat but irl in 3D you can actually see some degree of projection even if it isn't much

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
most people are ugly as fuck but the mirror vs pic thing is true

A guy in my class is recessed but somehow very good looking.

Exactly the same bro

I'm like yo I look kinda decent here when I see myself in the mirror in the morning and then reach for the camera and it's a completely unrecognisable nigga
Cuz you are lying to yourself. Not trying to piss you off but the mirror isn’t accurate at all. Proved by eppley. I made a long thread about how we look.

„how do others see you?“

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4614 and hebbewem
Cuz you are lying to yourself. Not trying to piss you off but the mirror isn’t accurate at all. Proved by eppley. I made a long thread about how we look.

„how do others see you?“

Till my mid 20s the very cute good looking guy and now I'm still getting the subliminal signs from girls but not as much. I still get smiles, but it's more stares.

I don't believe I am lying tbh.

Till my mid 20s the very cute good looking guy and now I'm still getting the subliminal signs from girls but not as much. I still get smiles, but it's more stares.

I don't believe I am lying tbh.
you really aren't as good looking as you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16424
i look the best in the photos taken for ID cards :lul: but maybe only because its a tiny picture on the card so a lot of the (bad) details get compressed out

tried taking a back camera pic from a few meters away. straight up look deformed subhuman :hnghn:

Pictures give others the time to observe all of the facial flaws of one's face which otherwise would go unnoticed in real life

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and .👽.
you really aren't as good looking as you think

Very low IQ post since I described something from real life and you have never seen me in real life

While you look like a literal street begger with a boney faced with zero midface because the drugs fucked away your teeth

Pictures give others the time to observe all of the facial flaws of one's face which otherwise would go unnoticed in real life

I would go a step further and say those flaws aren't even flaws since irl you don't see them. A camera is as good as equal to a magnifying glass

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I would go a step further and say those flaws aren't even flaws since irl you don't see them. A camera is as good as equal to a magnifying glass
I think it depends on the type of failo. A photo taken from a decent camera and distance won't distort the shape and ratios of the face that much, however even small amount of asymmetry becomes many times more eye catching on a photograph as opposed to real life. Another thing I tend to notice on photos of people is their bad eye area. I don't give a thought about it in real life but when they are captured on camera their upper eyelid exposure or bug eyes gets much more apparent.

Very low IQ post since I described something from real life and you have never seen me in real life

While you look like a literal street begger with a boney faced with zero midface because the drugs fucked away your teeth
bro you are 5'8, there is no bigger low class trait than manletism, u sure u can call someone else "street begger"

also my maxilla is above avrg, i just have too much chin projection.

Pictures CAN ruin the way you look, I have seen that happen to me in most of the pictures that I took with a professional camera. However, if you're using a cellphone, what you see is usually what you would see on the mirror, so it is more realistic.

Also, people tend to overrate themselves, I know that I made that mistake many times. But the problem with online dating, instagram and the internet in general is that there are way more hot guys on there than in real life, so there is much more competition, which is why real life dating is easier than online dating, because you usually won't see super models in real life, while you will see many of them on Tinder.

That is why most men struggle with Tinder, it's not because their pictures suck, it's because they are constantly mogged by guys that women wouldn't be able to meet irl most of the time. But the good thing is that women don't 100% rely on dating apps, because it's harder to judge someone based on a picture than when you meet them, that is also why women are very picky on Tinder, because on Tinder you can get the girl but ruin your chances on the date by having a bad personality, while in real life, what she sees is the exact same thing she would get if she was on a date with the guy. So online dating will never fully replace real life dating.

Online dating is just a trap for normie and ugly men meant to make them waste money and time for nothing of value in return. And even for a Chad, real life dating is better because women can't lie about how they look like IRL, so you can't get catfished by a fat woman. That is why a lot of Chads don't even use Tinder, and most of the ones that do tend to have very low standards or they are patient enough to not worry about getting catfished.