how much longer do i do this fucking bulking shit

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond

gym is actually a scam oh my god, this shit was to help not make my hips wider and face fat as fuck. JFL AT FUCKING BULKING WHAT DO I DO. I HAVE GAINED 5KGS AND GOT WIDER GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE FOR URSELF, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I DO THIS GAY BULKING SHIT FOR PLEASE

nah sorry for the angry caption rant jfl but how much longer do i gain for, before i can look good when i cut

serious help please and thanks

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
@Charisma @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @coisbhai

View attachment 2990233
gym is actually a scam oh my god, this shit was to help not make my hips wider and face fat as fuck. JFL AT FUCKING BULKING WHAT DO I DO. I HAVE GAINED 5KGS AND GOT WIDER GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE FOR URSELF, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I DO THIS GAY BULKING SHIT FOR PLEASE

nah sorry for the angry caption rant jfl but how much longer do i gain for, before i can look good when i cut

Do permabulking so you can look 60yo at 30 just like Gordon Ryan 🤗🤭

View attachment 2990233

Is that you bro? Damn you made me remember when I first started, I looked like that, 3 years later and I’m 60 pounds OF FUCKING PIRE FUCKING MUSCLE YIU FUCKING PUSSY!!!! But you should take steroids because your shoulders areeee weakkk ass fuckkkkk

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Is that you bro? Damn you made me remember when I first started, I looked like that, 3 years later and I’m 60 pounds OF FUCKING PIRE FUCKING MUSCLE YIU FUCKING PUSSY!!!! But you should take steroids because your shoulders areeee weakkk ass fuckkkkk
Angle doesn’t do em justice they look rounded most the time
What roids bruh that’s gonna age me so much

He’s a hunk
He's a roided guy destroying his body for nothing, getting Streptococcus like on purpose...
Alexey Voevoda is what I would call a hunk 😳

• +1
Angle doesn’t do em justice they look rounded most the time
What roids bruh that’s gonna age me so much
Yea, I was just playing tbh, it will take you at least 2 years bro and you will have to permanently bulk and workout, when you stop, you lose the gains

• So Sad
View attachment 2990233
gym is actually a scam oh my god, this shit was to help not make my hips wider and face fat as fuck. JFL AT FUCKING BULKING WHAT DO I DO. I HAVE GAINED 5KGS AND GOT WIDER GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE FOR URSELF, HOW

MUCH LONGER DO I DO THIS GAY BULKING SHIT FOR PLEASE

Dude you have no base to cut yet you have to keep bulking and make sure it’s lean and your not gaining mostly fat you need to lift consistently too this is me doing my first real cut 2.3 years into lifting I was 130lbs when I started I’m 185 now
D8F33947 F7D7 4331 AB69 65676411F5FE
A88618A9 3A96 4F17 BF39 5FC01BD38DB4

• Woah
Reactions: boss8055
Yea, I was just playing tbh, it will take you at least 2 years bro and you will have to permanently bulk and workout, when you stop, you lose the gains
damn 2 more years of bloat

fair enough bro, how tall r u and r u natural
I’m 6’2 and technically no since I tried mk677 for like 4 weeks like 1.5 years ago it literally did nothing though, I’m planning on starting my first cycle in like March of 2024

I’m 6’2 and technically no since I tried mk677 for like 4 weeks like 1.5 years ago it literally did nothing though, I’m planning on starting my first cycle in like March of 2024
fuck, so how many cals did u eat
bruh pm me ur meal plan if u can dude wpuld mean the world

and also by lean bulk u mean not a big surplus right
my bulks were not clean I have always been able to stay fairly lean but my face got bloated but I was able to get pretty lean again by fasting but if you can do a clean bulk that’s always the best I’m just a lazy turd when it comes to meal preps

my bulks were not clean I have always been able to stay fairly lean but my face got bloated but I was able to get pretty lean again by fasting but if you can do a clean bulk that’s always the best I’m just a lazy turd when it comes to meal preps
fair enough, i was planning on continuuing bulking till february of 2025, then cutting for summer

fuck, so how many cals did u eat
bruh pm me ur meal plan if u can dude wpuld mean the world

I’m telling you, you will just start gaining more shape as you keep lifting consistently don’t over think, it’s normal to look fluffy the first year you have good insertions my delts didn’t pop out until probably a year into lifting I didn’t even know I could have good delts

• +1
Why don't you start Isometrics for that serious "barehanded horseshoe bending, shackle-breaking" power??
i do isometrics mainly for my legs as i am a basketball player, do it as part of athletic training

fair enough, i was planning on continuuing bulking till february of 2025, then cutting for summer
that’s smart if you can stick to a solid bulk how old are you?

• +1
I’m telling you, you will just start gaining more shape as you keep lifting consistently don’t over think, it’s normal to look fluffy the first year you have good insertions my delts didn’t pop out until probably a year into lifting I didn’t even know I could have good delts
that’s smart if you can stick to a solid bulk how old are you?
19 dude

Eat cleaner and keep bulking. You have nothing to cut to yet. Water for anyone reading but if you are freaking out this much over nothing you aren’t patient enough for gymmaxx.

• +1
Eat cleaner and keep bulking. You have nothing to cut to yet. Water for anyone reading but if you are freaking out this much over nothing you aren’t patient enough for gymmaxx.
ye ur right, shall i decrease my surplus and up my protein

How long you been lifting ? Like consistently
since february jfl, wish i started fucking earlier man, i would go to the gym before then, but it was without a plan and on and off on and off

since february jfl, wish i started fucking earlier man, i would go to the gym before then, but it was without a plan and on and off on and of
yea I started when I was 15 wasn’t super consistent until like I turned 16 thought and ever since then I haven’t taken more then 2 weeks off I did injure my leg and I was unable to do legs for a couple months so that definitely shrunk my legs, just keep going bro your 19 you still got so much time for your prime if you look at some of these guys in stage they didn’t start lifting until there 20s

ye ur right, shall i decrease my surplus and up my protein
Keep whatever surplus you’re in and slowly ramp it up, if you think your protein intake is low just increase it.

yea I started when I was 15 wasn’t super consistent until like I turned 16 thought and ever since then I haven’t taken more then 2 weeks off I did injure my leg and I was unable to do legs for a couple months so that definitely shrunk my legs, just keep going bro your 19 you still got so much time for your prime if you look at some of these guys in stage they didn’t start lifting until there 20s
i dont even want like a bodybuilder physique i just want an aesthetic body to up my appeal, my split is shoulders arms chest back rest then shoulders arms chest back legs

Keep whatever surplus you’re in and slowly ramp it up, if you think your protein intake is low just increase it.
im eating 3500 rn and my maintenance is 3000

Agreeable surplus, most papers say 300-500 but you will definitely gain more fat.
So to still ensure growth and minimise fat I should maybe drop it 200 cals ?

i dont even want like a bodybuilder physique i just want an aesthetic body to up my appeal, my split is shoulders arms chest back rest then shoulders arms chest back legs
If you want to look aesthetic you should do a lot of dips they can grow your delts and chest and tris

If you want to look aesthetic you should do a lot of dips they can grow your delts and chest and tris
I’m so weak lmao I can’t even do much bw dips
Up for the challenge tho
Shall I replace overhead tri extension w dips

So to still ensure growth and minimise fat I should maybe drop it 200 cals ?
To absolutely minimize/remove fat gain you would need something like a 50 cal surplus. Not only is this very difficult to track, but if you aren’t patient enough to just bulk you will be in complete agony as others get results faster and then starvemaxx for summer or an event. Just go hard at gymmaxx and eat healthy. Then when you feel ready, cut down and debloat to enjoy life.

• +1
To absolutely minimize/remove fat gain you would need something like a 50 cal surplus. Not only is this very difficult to track, but if you aren’t patient enough to just bulk you will be in complete agony as others get results faster and then starvemaxx for summer or an event. Just go hard at gymmaxx and eat healthy. Then when you feel ready, cut down and debloat to enjoy life.
Thanks bro
I am going to try and grow till around February of next year
I will take it easy on the cals for sure

• +1
Reactions: brazistine62
View attachment 2990233

Yk what, please eat shit, sleep shit, drink shit and descend to a subhuman or stop fkn crying. Your clearly not bulking hard enough if this is you after months of bulking

Yk what, please eat shit, sleep shit, drink shit and descend to a subhuman or stop fkn crying. Your clearly not bulking hard enough if this is you after months of bulking
Will do ! Jfl

Ur getting wider bc ur training obliques u retard
I don’t train obliques wtf I don’t train abs at unless I’m indirectly hitting obliques when I do other movements

I’m so weak lmao I can’t even do much bw dips
Up for the challenge tho
Shall I replace overhead tri extension w dips
Yes I would and you gotta practice that bro I started out barley being able to do 3 now.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I don’t train obliques wtf I don’t train abs at unless I’m indirectly hitting obliques when I do other movements
200 CALORIE SURPLUS DAILY
DONT GO PAST 200 CARBS
EAT FAT INSTEAD AS YOU INCREASE CALS
YOU LOOK LIKE 160 SO 2700 CALORIES SHOULD BE ENOUGH
BLOAT DOESNT MATTER AT THE END IF YOU FRAME MOG EVERY TWINK IN THE CLUB AND PLUS WHEN YOU CUT YOULL LOOK INSANE

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5pslathlete
200 CALORIE SURPLUS DAILY
DONT GO PAST 200 CARBS
EAT FAT INSTEAD AS YOU INCREASE CALS
YOU LOOK LIKE 160 SO 2700 CALORIES SHOULD BE ENOUGH
BLOAT DOESNT MATTER AT THE END IF YOU FRAME MOG EVERY TWINK IN THE CLUB AND PLUS WHEN YOU CUT YOULL LOOK INSANE
Brutal, I’m 180😭shit body composition I know
But it’s fine ims grind fuck it
Thanks for the tips bhai

View attachment 2990233

how long u have been going to the gym bq it looks like max 2 months of ''bulking''