How much man boobs repel women?

D

Deleted member 3512

Dean Norris - cel
Even if with coat on I look anonimous, I'm skinny fat. I'm 5'8 and 170 lbs, but a quarter of my body weight is pure fat.
I have man boobs, not too huge but they are noticeable even with clotes on. Sometimes people ( my relatives too ) laught about my tits.
Please tell me the brutal truth, how much man boobs repels women? Expecially women in the 22 - 30 age group.

yes they do. it’s literally one of the main things that make a woman a WOMAN and it’s on a MAN.

lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, CommanderCope, RealSurgerymax and 10 others
it isnt about the man boobs, its about the fat on your face

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
well yea, but they are just a byproduct of your main goal which is face.
which is exactly why it’s gross. it’s like 2 polar opposites

Dude get rid of them NOW I had them when I was fat and I hated it

If you still have it when you lose weight get a gynocomestia reduction asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Even if with coat on I look anonimous, I'm skinny fat. I'm 5'8 and 170 lbs, but a quarter of my body weight is pure fat.
I have man boobs, not too huge but they are noticeable even with clotes on. Sometimes people ( my relatives too ) laught about my tits.
Please tell me the brutal truth, how much man boobs repels women? Expecially women in the 22 - 30 age group.
you are not skinny-fat, you are just fat, probably at 30% body fat, considering you are not a gymcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LowTierNormie, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
For young women it is massive turn off. It screams shite hormonal imbalance as well. Back when I was a University Student, I saw a guy with man boobs in a nightclub and a girl went up to him and started squeezing hit tits and laughing. That guys face, he died inside. Shows how women really think when alcohol takes over their mind. Lesson go lose the weight be no more than 15% body fat to avoid ridicule. if you have gyno (man boobs) looks into surgery. Peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mulattomaxxer, I'mme and 1 other person
They repel women enough for them to consider you sexually invisible. Get rid of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Thanks for the replies. I forgot to mention two things : high bodyfay has fucked my shoulder to hips ratio and hidden my strong jaw. I don't eat bad, I have two problems, I eat too much and drink an huge amount of beer and red wine. I've read that Hops fuck your ormone system because has female hormon - like chemicals in

Thanks for the replies. I forgot to mention two things : high bodyfay has fucked my shoulder to hips ratio and hidden my strong jaw. I don't eat bad, I have two problems, I eat too much and drink an huge amount of beer and red wine. I've read that Hops fuck your ormone system because has female hormon - like chemicals in

Gym + Diet + master these two things or you will grow up to look like shite.

Go to youtube: watch every video from these people.

-Sean Nalenwanj
-Omarisuf
-Virtuvian Physique
- Kinobody

Then move onto looksmaxing, dont forget to enjoy life during process, remembers it a journey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, I'mme, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
You can use Tamoxifen 20mg with topical fat reducer. But this must be coupled with gym and good diet.

For young women it is massive turn off. It screams shite hormonal imbalance as well. Back when I was a University Student, I saw a guy with man boobs in a nightclub and a girl went up to him and started squeezing hit tits and laughing. That guys face, he died inside. Shows how women really think when alcohol takes over their mind. Lesson go lose the weight be no more than 15% body fat to avoid ridicule. if you have gyno (man boobs) looks into surgery. Peace.
a classmate of mine was fat and had man-boobs so he was bullied continuously by women for this

even if he was 190cm tall (6'3'')

If I lose the man boobs and the beer gut, do you think the teens in denim shorts will stop laughing at me when I go out?

It's a complete deal breaker, not just for attracting women but for even being taken seriously at all. Fast and lose the weight.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 3512
F A S T
Start fasting NOW, it is really not that hard. I am currently on my second day while working out and I'm not hungry at all. Just stop eating.

5’ 8 and 170 lbs? skinny fat? somethings not adding up

• +1
Reactions: brainded
F A S T
Start fasting NOW, it is really not that hard. I am currently on my second day while working out and I'm not hungry at all. Just stop eating.
Started intermittent fasting yesterday, but I think I should go one meal a day from tomorrow.

Started intermittent fasting yesterday, but I think I should go one meal a day from tomorrow.
If that's where you need to start then that is a good start, but I would recommend just going for a long fast and then breaking with a <500 calorie refeed meal if you absolutely can't bear it anymore, then start over. OMAD is good though just keep your meal small and low carb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
If I lose the man boobs and the beer gut, do you think the teens in denim shorts will stop laughing at me when I go out?
Yes, they will probably stop caring about you.

• +1
5’ 8 and 170 lbs? skinny fat? somethings not adding up

yes, I'm only 76 kg but I have no muscle mass, only disgusting bags of lard.

It’s more of a turn off then love handles lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
lift weights asap other than lose weight

Is fucking disgusting, is a sign of high E.

letrozoles me

I believed that teens laugh at me because I'm shy when around girls. But the real cause is my moon-face, double chin and man boobs. What a brutal reality check. A girl call me Hamtaro, because I have hamster cheeks too.

Hollow cheeks = life
Older women don't laugh in my face, they laugh behind my back.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I believed that teens laugh at me because I'm shy when around girls. But the real cause is my moon-face, double chin and man boobs. What a brutal reality check. A girl call me Hamtaro, because I have hamster cheeks too.

Hollow cheeks = life
Older women don't laugh in my face, they laugh behind my back.

Hi Hamtaro

HamtaroN

My soul die again every time I step near a teen like this

selfie.jpg

and she see me, a 31 yo who look like a man in his 50s, my man boobs... and start laughing loudly, or take the phone and take an instagram story with me as main character....

Do something ffs
Don't be a lazy fat ass then come here complain
WTF.
Plus it's so easy to lose weight.

• +1
Yesterday night a 19yo guy squeezed my man boobs in front a couple of girls, who started laughing. I went to home depressed as hell. In semptember I will ask a doctor if is fat or gyno.

50% of guys in their 30s have man boobs/bitch tits and are skinnyfat

yet a lot of those guys have wives

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
if i looked the exact same but didnt have man boobs i would've been a slayer in hs not even kidding

thats how big of a failo it is

Man boobs are repulsive because they are anti-masculine, like being short, having a soft small lower third, a female skull, narrow shoulders etc. Men displaying feminine traits is as unattractive as women with facial hair, a deep voice and a thick neck. You can be overweight and still be attractive if your face is excellent and you are lucky with your fat distribution genetics, but not with man-boobs. But let's be real no one with man-boobs has an attractive face.

Solution: nolva+arimidex every day, calorie restricted diet, cut processed carbs and vegetable oils entirely. It is almost impossible to develop man-boobs without eating a processed carb based diet; breads, pasta, cereals, cakes, biscuits etc. Realise that modern food addiction is an eating disorder so severe it is can disrupt your gender hormones, cut these foods out of your life not temporarily but forever. You might require surgery if your glands are too big, the drugs can reduce their size a little bit, along with some of the puffiness, but they can't be reduced back to normal size.

• +1
Im 5'10 and 205 i have some titties but idk im too lazy to try to lose weight, and i feel more powerful being heavy so idk, its not gonna make much difference so whatever

Man boobs are a subhuman trait. They make you look like a faggot. However I have seen people with man boobs and girlfriends. Average UK boyfriend is a beardmaxxed overweight normie with man boobs.

• +1
Man boobs are a subhuman trait. They make you look like a faggot. However I have seen people with man boobs and girlfriends. Average UK boyfriend is a beardmaxxed overweight normie with man boobs.

i've never seen a guy with man boobs and a gf

every girl that's rejected me did so bc i had man boobs

50% of guys in their 30s have man boobs/bitch tits and are skinnyfat

yet a lot of those guys have wives
we want high E sluts to empty our balls and validation + halo , man boobs are a death sentence and you cannot remove the breast tissue only gyno surgery will completely fi it

you HAVE to lose bodyfat. it is UNACCEPTABLE to be over 18% bodyfat if you want to interact with attractive women.

• +1
Is this from fat or from gland (gynecomastia)? If the latter you will need surgery.

Is this from fat or from gland (gynecomastia)? If the latter you will need surgery.

a friend of mine who is a doctor has vist me and tell me that is fat.

really? They say it or you think is because of man boobs?

Ok I am of the opinion that if your fat you basically have man boobs. I am probably wrong with my judgement. I rarely see a guy with huge man boobs with a gf. I would guess less then 5% of guys with noticable man boobs have a Gf, and its usually some blue haired land whale.

a friend of mine who is a doctor has vist me and tell me that is fat.

really? They say it or you think is because of man boobs?

tbh i only think that but it's pretty obvious imo