How much minox for eyebrows?

Ryadh

Ryadh

Iron
Is there a specific amount? I've just been dabbing some with my index finger like a retard

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 15302
That’s how you do it, but make sure you’re actually getting some on the roots of your eyebrows and not just the hairs. I usually put some on my finger and then stroke my finger upwards on my eyebrow.

• +1
Reactions: Ryadh
I've been doing this but haven't found it effective. Have others experienced any positive results?

That’s how you do it, but make sure you’re actually getting some on the roots of your eyebrows and not just the hairs. I usually put some on my finger and then stroke my finger upwards on my eyebrow.
Minox is absorbed wherever you put it so it doesn't really matter, there was a study where they applied minox only on one side of the head and they observed hair growth/regrowth on the side where minox wasn't applied; although it was less dense than the other side, showing that minox is absorbed over important areas of the skin.
Which also explains why the collagen loss that some experiences isn't restricted to temples area.