Is it bad that ive been putting minox on my lashes

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Like everyone online says do not put that shit on ur lashes, but lately ive been getting just a small drop of minox on my finger and very lightly spreading it on my lashes (aswell as brows ofc)

Am i gonna wake up one day fucking blind?

I havent had any pain or anything lately, so i dont think theres anything wrong…

Keep doing it bhai

You're gonna die from eye cancer

I think the only people saying dont put it on ur lashes r latisse jew agents saying that so you can buy their product that fucks ur eye area..

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
JoinedMar 28, 2024Posts196Reputation85
You joined exactly a month ago from when i joined but have 10x the post. Get the fuck outside wtf r u doing bitch

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Think it can make you blind but aye if it works it works lmfao

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
You won't go magically blind one day from it. If you experience irritation then I would avice you to stop using it.

Do you have any results? I'm contemplating to go on it.

• +1
your gonna destroy ur vision slowly,

just take a small amount orally

You won't go magically blind one day from it. If you experience irritation then I would avice you to stop using it.

Do you have any results? I'm contemplating to go on it.
Well its only been a week, so not really. But no honestly zero irritation. Ill make an update if i do, but so far nothing

• +1
Reactions: silencio
your gonna destroy ur vision slowly,

just take a small amount orally
How is it gonna destroy my vision?

None of it is going into my eyes, and if it does then id feel the irritation long before my vision rots

@darktriadprince a greycel completely destroyed you in an argument how do you feel

• JFL
Like everyone online says do not put that shit on ur lashes, but lately ive been getting just a small drop of minox on my finger and very lightly spreading it on my lashes (aswell as brows ofc)

Am i gonna wake up one day fucking blind?

I havent had any pain or anything lately, so i dont think theres anything wrong…
Collagen loss around the eyes

• +1
@darktriadprince a greycel completely destroyed you in an argument how do you feel
JoinedMar 16, 2024Posts963Reputation917 shut the fuck up bluecel, i just couldn't be bothered to respond

• JFL
JoinedMar 16, 2024Posts963Reputation917 shut the fuck up bluecel, i just couldn't be bothered to respond
Niggas using the same argument that got him destroyed😭😭giga forum cuck

• JFL
Nigga i remember you being a greycel when i first started lurking here :lul:

• JFL
Nigga i remember you being a greycel when i first started lurking here :lul:
I ascended, hop of your boyfriends dick liking eachothers posts fucking faggots

it's safe bro, i've been doing this for a couple months

i ascended from being a grey faggot like you
Wow man you’re probably sm more attractive than me because you posted 10x the amount of posts than me in 2 months😍😍😍

Have u had noticable changes in ur lashes tho? Like other ppl have commented on it
i have more and longer eyelashes, but they aren't thicker

i have more and longer eyelashes, but they aren't thicker
Ive heard people use minox for the length and castor oil (and maybe rosemary idfk) paired with a lash serum to make them THICKER (lash serums usually give ppl thicker lashes but not longer) so idk

Thats what im trying to do im hoping ill see results