how much money and status do you need to match broke chad?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
at least 1 billion dollars networth and celebrity connects should do the trick i think. But chad has good rizz game so what do u expect ?!

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You can’t he will still cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Broke Chad is an incel fantasy. Most Chads are not broke. Broke Chad is rarer than a unicorn and typically doesn't have a good life (drug user with crackwhores) - assuming you're talking about guys past 23.

Highschool and college all Chads are "broke" or at least not yet independently wealthy

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 14693 and vermillioncorefan
Broke Chad is an incel fantasy. Most Chads are not broke. Broke Chad is rarer than a unicorn and typically doesn't have a good life (drug user with crackwhores) - assuming you're talking about guys past 23.

Highschool and college all Chads are "broke" or at least not yet independently wealthy
fek chud has it so good. I am too jealous.

at least 1 billion dollars networth and celebrity connects should do the trick i think. But chad has good rizz game so what do u expect ?!
none can match

They would not be attracted to you, but you would need to be able to fund a new lifestyle for them that is equal in desirability to them having sex with a chad. So however much for them to go on fun trips traveling the world, expensive restaurants etc. However even then I don't know if those things are equal in value to women to chad, maybe you would have to outright pay them money as well to make both scenarios equally as desirable for her

They would not be attracted to you, but you would need to be able to fund a new lifestyle for them that is equal in desirability to them having sex with a chad. So however much for them to go on fun trips traveling the world, expensive restaurants etc. However even then I don't know if those things are equal in value to women to chad, maybe you would have to outright pay them money as well to make both scenarios equally as desirable for her
Shet you have to have the powerful looks and Chud personality

fek what if u have 5 billion networth what then ? Can you match 18 year old chud ?
no
it’s a different kind of smv when ur rich vs chad that can never be replicated either which way
each has its own benefits and drawbacks
when u are chad she truly loves u for u and she loves the sex
when ur rich she depends on u for livelihood and her entire lifestyle and lifestyle of her children so that’s something chad can’t provide

no
it’s a different kind of smv when ur rich vs chad that can never be replicated either which way
each has its own benefits and drawbacks
when u are chad she truly loves u for u and she loves the sex
when ur rich she depends on u for livelihood and her entire lifestyle and lifestyle of her children so that’s something chad can’t provide
I guess all I can become is beta bux at this point

You can't ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and IAMNOTANINCEL
she will use you for lifestyle and fuck chad behind ur back, u can’t escape this reality and you won’t accept it till u lived it (which u won’t)

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Fuckkk Chad can sleep in his shit stained blankets and mog 100 billion networth Elon musk And Jeff Bozos

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
she will use you for lifestyle and fuck chad behind ur back, u can’t escape this reality and you won’t accept it till u lived it (which u won’t)
In ur cuck fantasies