how much money are you looking to make?

R

Ronnie

Master
Personally I’ve been thinking 30 million.

30 million is the threshold required for a person to become a ultra high net worth individual

one should surely be able to slay with such an amount of money in general. I am aware of certain locations that might possibly require a NW of 100m to actually feel rich and be able to slay.

would it be right to say that individuals trying to successfully moneymax have to reach 30m and maybe on the more expensive side 100m

You always have billionaire game but such an amount of wealth is a bit difficult to wrap your head around and have the ability to acquire it. Not to mention that is pointless to make 1b if you are able to slay relatively well with 100m. No point in trying to 10x it if the lifestyle benefits are marginal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 6403

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
200+ to actually feel rich rich elite

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
You honestly only need <10 million to slay. The rest is just to mog others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 3828
realistically i will or want 100k/year.
but yea if i could choose 5mil is Minimum:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, hennypapi and Deleted member 12669
100 million at least to slay?

nigger you are fucking stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Need2Ascend, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
if you think $ or materialism will fulfil you then you are dead wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Boldandbeautiful, Need2Ascend and 2 others
yes it will tbh.

btw caged at your custom title:lul:

• +1
Reactions: xefo
30 tons of gold

Do you mean total net worth or cash?

Short term I'd be happy with however much bimax will cost plus some minor surgeries, and 10-20k for all other expenses, so about 50k is what I'm aiming for

Enough that affords me a hedonistic lifestyle. Alot of people throw around big numbers and don't realize that you don't need millions to live a great life. Like me, for example, my life was changed when I had my first $5k in the bank. then $10k. then $50k+. Each number affords you better luxuries that you didn't have before. My hobbies aren't expensive and I could do the same thing whether I had $50k in the bank or $500k lol. Same applies to income. I make near six figures so I don't need millions, although it'd be nice to make it.

agreed. You're going to the grave with none of it.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
100 million at least to slay?

nigger you are fucking stupid
So quick to throw out insults.

An ugly male aspiring to use his wealth to attract a top tier women in a top tier city could possibly need 100m to slay properly.

You honestly only need <10 million to slay. The rest is just to mog others
You won’t be able to slay in certain locations and with certain women. If you plan to ascend in EE or SEA then 10 million might in fact be overkill. In a city like NYC you are dead in the water.

E
You won’t be able to slay in certain locations and with certain women. If you plan to ascend in EE or SEA then 10 million might in fact be overkill. In a city like NYC you are dead in the water.
Even in nyc, you can buy a decent $4 million townhouse, 2 ferraris/lambo and have $5 millions for good passive income investing.

one should surely be able to slay with such an amount of money
you are literally fucking braindead. kill yourself and take your 4 figs of money with you

2 million + is my goal, so I can live of dividents and retire. I like the fire movement idea. I will prob keep working when I reach if cause I am greedy haha.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie
No amount is enough, but ideally I'd like to be a millionaire by 30.

Personally I’ve been thinking 30 million.

30 million is the threshold required for a person to become a ultra high net worth individual

one should surely be able to slay with such an amount of money in general. I am aware of certain locations that might possibly require a NW of 100m to actually feel rich and be able to slay.

would it be right to say that individuals trying to successfully moneymax have to reach 30m and maybe on the more expensive side 100m

You always have billionaire game but such an amount of wealth is a bit difficult to wrap your head around and have the ability to acquire it. Not to mention that is pointless to make 1b if you are able to slay relatively well with 100m. No point in trying to 10x it if the lifestyle benefits are marginal.
abt 30M bcos i live in a big city

make 100$
and then travel to 3rd world countries theory
should be enough to slay for 20 years

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
100 million to slay J F L
Meanwhile the hottest prime JBs lustfully line up to get fucked by young, tall Chadlite who has not even 1 single penny in his bank account

Very very little