How much money do you need in highschool pass off as nt?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
I’d say $2-3k in freshmen year

$4k as a sophomore

$9k as a junior

$20k as a senior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and heightmaxxing
@i_love_roosters @heightmaxxing @maxxmclooks @SecularIslamist @moggathon @Aero @try2beme @northern mogger @Gerardwayfan @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mayo mogger @Klasik01 @liberiangrimreaper

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and heightmaxxing
@heightmaxxing reply

@Gonthar reply

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
@Gonthar

• JFL
I don't know about America but I'm the equivalent of a junior/sophomore and broke as shit with no job most my friends are the same. Along as either you or parents can afford a car for you and money to afford you go out you should be good

Where would a high-schooler get so much money? Unless he has rich parents there's not much he can do to ascend through money.
Bro 🤣 as long as you’re in the west, making money as a teen has become the most easier thing

• Hmm...
@i_love_roosters @heightmaxxing @maxxmclooks @SecularIslamist @moggathon @Aero @try2beme @northern mogger @Gerardwayfan @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @mayo mogger @Klasik01 @liberiangrimreaper
there isnt a high school thing in my country but our counterpart is like upper secondary school or sum like that, from ages 16-19

i thugged from 18 onward with 6k€ i got from my student loan

i dont think the amount of money u have makes u nt in anyway, u can be rich and still autistic as fuck, and u could be poor and 100% nt

there isnt a high school thing in my country but our counterpart is like upper secondary school or sum like that, from ages 16-19

i thugged from 18 onward with 6k€ i got from my student loan

i dont think the amount of money u have makes u nt in anyway, u can be rich and still autistic as fuck, and u could be poor and 100% nt
In the same way good looks turns a normal shy guy into mysterious, money can do that too

In the same way good looks turns a normal shy guy into mysterious, money can do that too
money gives false self-esteem, doesnt base on anything real like for example looks

Stupid question don’t tag me again

Proper brain chemistry and a car are all u need

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and rhinoplasty