How much money do you need to make to live in America?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
i make 300 ruble ($5) each month work in sausage factory in my village in Russia. how much do i have to make for live in america? cpaceba.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Lmao, Meteor21 and 11 others
my parents tell me a couple thousand a month is ok enough

if you are part of the new wave of mobilisation in russia, you should be able to make 1000 rubles a month

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
i make 300 ruble ($5) each month work in sausage factory in my village in Russia. how much do i have to make for live in america? cpaceba.
Thought you were making thousands of dollars per month on YouTube? Lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, LooksOrDeath, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
if you are part of the new wave of mobilisation in russia, you should be able to make 1000 rubles a month
damn a couple of years of saving and he could get a lada :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
bro this is his side hustle
You right. Gotta get that $5 per month working at a sausage factory working for the experience despite making thousands per month on YouTube lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
damn bruh what happend you were 6'7 nba youtube millionaire now you work for $5 a month in a village in outskirts of moscow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Moggie
damn bruh what happend you were 6'7 nba youtube millionaire now you work for $5 a month in a village in outskirts of moscow
YouTube is my side hustle.
You right. Gotta get that $5 per month working at a sausage factory working for the experience despite making thousands per month on YouTube lol.
Going to work makes you a real man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Ultravisionary Bism
You gotta be sh*tting me. I'm about to move to your village with $20,000, build a house and retire.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
You gotta be sh*tting me. I'm about to move to your village with $20,000, build a house and retire.
If you are not Russian-passing you will get pressed by a gangster like me.

I have $40k in savings. Can I buy a vacation home in your village brother?
Maybe I can find a nice Babushka and we can settle down over there, and farm crops and shit

I have $40k in savings. Can I buy a vacation home in your village brother?
Maybe I can find a nice Babushka and we can settle down over there, and farm crops and shit
yes. but we will take 80% of your money for "protection".

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Ultravisionary Bism and ReadBooksEveryday
aren't they drafting people in russia

Depends entirely on where you live. The cost of living in America varies so much.

I make in a month what you will make in your hole life jfl at you :feelskek:

I make in a month what you will make in your hole life jfl at you :feelskek:
and then u pay half this money to ur government who fucks u over and makes u incel. good job. i live a good life and rob pediks like you for extra cash.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Cardiologyscribe
Just fuck slavic stacies. That is my goal. Plus you speak their witcher language, so you already have an advantage over me. You won't be able to make that much money here if you are a slav sausage boy plus the white women you could pull are all wildebeasts 🐗

Just fuck slavic stacies. That is my goal. Plus you speak their witcher language, so you already have an advantage over me. You won't be able to make that much money here if you are a slav sausage boy plus the white women you could pull are all wildebeasts 🐗
what are u talking about? i use Tinder in America before they shut it down and i get all stacies who want to give me a green card. fuckin Joe Biden shut down Tinder in Russia so I am stuck work in factory. Last time I come to america some girl pay for all my hotel and clubs

5a5b870f7397e2453325de03c7720340

what are u talking about? i use Tinder in America before they shut it down and i get all stacies who want to give me a green card. fuckin Joe Biden shut down Tinder in Russia so I am stuck work in factory. Last time I come to america some girl pay for all my hotel and clubs

View attachment 1879825
The girl on the right is slav, so you can already get that for a fraction of the price at your village cutting my sausages. The one on the left is a beckeisha which is like the female version of a curry and the one behind you is a dude. Not much of an upgrade tbh in terms of women unless you want to make real money. I want to move to russia in like 40 years when I am retired and fuck some slav stacies while I spend a fraction of my american money since slav money is useless plus I can eat sausages in a slav village virtually for free. I make more than you in a week from my s&p 500 divedends 🤣

The girl on the right is slav, so you can already get that for a fraction of the price at your village cutting my sausages. The one on the left is a beckeisha which is like the female version of a curry and the one behind you is a dude. Not much of an upgrade tbh in terms of women unless you want to make real money. I want to move to russia in like 40 years when I am retired and fuck some slav stacies while I spend a fraction of my american money since slav money is useless plus I can eat sausages in a slav village virtually for free. I make more than you in a week from my s&p 500 divedends 🤣
i get pay $5 in factory. this not include percentages i get from business for protection and sell narcotic.

how come u think u will fuck slav stacies when u are 60 years old? they want gangsters, not some old soft american.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
i get pay $5 in factory. this not include percentages i get from business for protection and sell narcotic.

how come u think u will fuck slav stacies when u are 60 years old? they want gangsters, not some old soft american.
Why you are acting schizo on here? Genuinely curious.

Why you are acting schizo on here? Genuinely curious.
wat are u talking about? i am not schizo u are the schizo american.

wat are u talking about? i am not schizo u are the schizo american.
What's the point of you acting like this? I would say you are wasting your time to be honest with you.

U can make a lot of money in america from selling narcotic, but you have to compete against blacks and mexicans which are much more dark triad than slavs. To them you are just a white nigga. And when I am 60 I will pull slav stacies with american retirement money since I invest a lot and the average slav gangster makes $5 from selling sausages and a little on the side from selling narcotic plus I have htn-chadlite looks. I think being western is a halo to russian women.

If you are not Russian-passing you will get pressed by a gangster like me.
Nah, I'd just buy the police with a year's worth of premium cigarettes and vodka. You would have to find someone else to f*ck with.

What's the point of you acting like this? I would say you are wasting your time to be honest with you.
i am not acting. i am really about this shit lil bro.

U can make a lot of money in america from selling narcotic, but you have to compete against blacks and mexicans which are much more dark triad than slavs. To them you are just a white nigga. And when I am 60 I will pull slav stacies with american retirement money since I invest a lot and the average slav gangster makes $5 from selling sausages and a little on the side from selling narcotic plus I have htn-chadlite looks. I think being western is a halo to russian women.
i am not scared of blacks. I am friends with all the black guys in Russia i meet:

00214c9f21fcde75f9c52d110926ce80

Slav girls are dark triad. they will kill u and take ur money when u sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: 444
multiple personality disorder is real boyos,

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
multiple personality disorder is real boyos,
Lol it seems like that's a common case on here. @LooksOverAll confirmed it. Even if he's joking. I would not joke with something like that as that can be damaging in the long run potentially for mental health.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 1851
Lol it seems like that's a common case on here. @LooksOverAll confirmed it. Even if he's joking. I would not joke with something like that as that can be damaging in the long run potentially for mental health.
Amazes me how invested he is into larping. Its been like years now jfl

Thought you were making thousands of dollars per month on YouTube? Lol.
ban this larping fag already. LooksOverAll died with 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Leo69
Amazes me how invested he is into larping. Its been like years now jfl
Yeah, and so funny his friend I'd assume or "alt" lol is now asking me to get banned for apaprently larping when it seems they are doing that. These guys crazy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm putting this mental asylum escapee on ignore :feelscry:

fuck is u talking about? bruh u literally an alt.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Depends where you live. 100K a year in a place like Montana is upper class you can afford a nice house vs in like Cali its middle class.

It really depends where you live in the USA.

Just be black and live off welfare