How much money should everyone here have saved?

450k in an off shore high interest banking account

3-6 months of living expenses.

richcel or

you worked for a few years and never spent a penny cuz u lived with your parents

do that 100 more times bro then u can get hgh jk
For sure bro i put in 0.25$ and got 16$ lmao Iam going there everyday day....saving money for hgh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I know bro but I already made a lot of money...and i will work 2 jobs on summer also
good shit man

then you can grow some inches with hgh

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
good shit man

then you can grow some inches with hgh
I see you a lot man; don’t be a rotter bro. You can ascend. Get that FacePuller done and ascend leave this incel site 💯💯

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
I see you a lot man; don’t be a rotter bro. You can ascend. Get that FacePuller done and ascend leave this incel site 💯💯
ik bro

im spending less time here im gonna sell all my shit to get the facepuller but it costs more money in my country for parts fuark

i might ask someone to make it for me it might be cheaper idk bro

when are you getting your mse done

ik bro

im spending less time here im gonna sell all my shit to get the facepuller but it costs more money in my country for parts fuark

i might ask someone to make it for me it might be cheaper idk bro

when are you getting your mse done
End of April

• +1
sweet man

body halo is real man

70%+ guys are overweight at least

so if you gymax for 1 year + your height you will mog 99.9% of guys
I honestly thought you were joking with that one but my campus has 30K students. 19 are males, no one is built and all lack discipline

• +1
I honestly thought you were joking with that one but my campus has 30K students. 19 are males, no one is built and all lack discipline
basically what i said

even more these days since people are getting fatter and have lower testosterone

I have around 4k saved up and am planning to get around 15k for next year (selling weed and my delivery job).

Im mainly saving up to move out rn.

265327938364720792657811136638$

Average adult should have six months of living expenses in liquid cash at the very minimum.

Of course if you need to surgerymaxx, you need to add the estimated cost of those surgeries on.

1 euro you mirin ?