how much money would you say i need to start my "looksmaxxing" journey

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
My top priorities right now are dying my eyebrows darker, getting my diet right (will hop on keto) which will require i think most money, gym membership, AND SERIOUS SKINCARE ROUTINE, my skin and collagen are worst of the worst, where i live things are not really cheap but cheaper than in america and west eu

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
For your skincare. If you need tret get it from alldaychemist

For your skincare. If you need tret get it from alldaychemist
my acne is gone, i just have uneven skin tone which i guess i can try vit c and scars on cheeks, my skin is really oily too

Keto diet is very expensive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and NoseProphecy
Just eat ancestoral diet with extra protein added without all seed oils and goyslop shit
The problem with keto is that you uave to avoid carbs entirely. Carbs are empty calories that fill you, keep you satiated. Without carbs you'll always feel hungry and low energy. You'll be weaker at the gym and feel like shit. Avoiding processed stuff and sugars is easy but avoiding carbs is difficult because grains are the staple food all over the world. Ypu cant eat stuff like Rice, corn, and wheat on keto.

• +1
i have lot of lines on my face, smile lines, forehead and under eyes
For smile lines you can try @Orc pdo thread guide. For under eyes you can cope with volufiline and caffeine eye serum.

I recommended Azelaic acid because it does basically everything and is overall a safe ingredient

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
what does it do? and why specifically if youre pale?
Azelaic acid mildly exfoliates,good for pigmentation,controls rosacea and is anti bacterial. Brown skin develop white patches on skin with it although it’s rare

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
The problem with keto is that you uave to avoid carbs entirely. Carbs are empty calories that fill you, keep you satiated. Without carbs you'll always feel hungry and low energy. You'll be weaker at the gym and feel like shit. Avoiding processed stuff and sugars is easy but avoiding carbs is difficult because grains are the staple food all over the world. Ypu cant eat stuff like Rice, corn, and wheat on keto.
When I was on low carbs my libido was rlly down as well . Carbs here and there aren’t harmful. For skinny fat niggas lean bulk and cut should be the solution?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I recommended Azelaic acid because it does basically everything and is overall a safe ingredient
you sure? beacuse im not pale at all

also can u link me his guide?

• +1
When I was on low carbs my libido was rlly down as well . Carbs here and there aren’t harmful. For skinny fat niggas lean bulk and cut should be the solution?
A short and aggressive cut for 6-8 weeks and bulk imo

• Love it