How much more did you guys grow taller after 15?

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite
I want to hit 6’ so fucking bad but idk if it’s possible. What’s your guyses heights now compared to when you were 15?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
1 or 2 cm max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and keonxmogs
4cm taller

No why would i lie on this jfl, and im being kind when i say 2cm tbh

But hey buddy, dont take me for a generality, most people i know grew more than this :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
No why would i lie on this jfl, and im being kind when i say 2cm tbh

But hey buddy, dont take me for a generality, most people i know grew more than this :ogre:
Ur right bro I belive you. I’m just hoping I grow more then 2cm I want to grow atleast 5-7cm

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
I’m 6’3, I think I reached my peak at 16/17

• +1
You can fraud 4 inches I do it everyday anyway

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and keonxmogs
Age is irreverent,I went from 5”4 at 15 to 5”11 at 17,bc I was a late bloomer and look 13 while growing,a good way of knowing if your done growing is if you have small baby hairs around moustache/chin then your cooked

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS and keonxmogs
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and cooldude1231
Same was supposed to be 6' but now 5'9.5
I think i stunted my growth cause like since 13 ive been getting 2-4 hours of sleep ngl and always ate goyslop like a retard literally 0 protein but i might just have shit genes and am coping

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and noonespecial
I think i stunted my growth cause like since 13 ive been getting 2-4 hours of sleep ngl and always ate goyslop like a retard literally 0 protein but i might just have shit genes and am coping
You'll never know:unsure: but it is what it is. Since your parents are tall at least your kids will be

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and cooldude1231
You can fraud 4 inches I do it everyday anyway
I fraud 2 inches everyday but I want to be able to wear slides 😭😭. And be able to take my shoes off

Like 4 inches
Hit puberty late

• +1
I grew
You won’t though
Your genetics are shit

Idk lol but I’m 15 and 5’11 was 5’9 2 months ago. I think it’s because I’ve been dabbling in test and Masteron 🤷‍♂️ got stretch marks on knees and I’m still growing

• +1
From 5'10 to 6'3

• +1
around 5 cm

• +1
1cm

drank a gallon of milk for a year, hanged from bars, ate fish, and got lots of sunlight until my skin resembled charcoal. growing A LOT after puberty is cope unless you spam HGH and your growth plates are still open by some miracle. even then, dont expect much

Idk lol but I’m 15 and 5’11 was 5’9 2 months ago. I think it’s because I’ve been dabbling in test and Masteron 🤷‍♂️ got stretch marks on knees and I’m still growing
U think MK will help me grow ? I wanna hop on it so bad bro

I want to hit 6’ so fucking bad but idk if it’s possible. What’s your guyses heights now compared to when you were 15?
I think 3.5cm . I wish i didnt stunt my growth sleeping literally 2h a day and feeling cool about it

I think 3.5cm . I wish i didnt stunt my growth sleeping literally 2h a day and feeling cool about it
:ROFLMAO: I honestly get a decent amount of sleep I always have the only fear I have for stunting my growth is how much I smoke weed and drink caffeine and my malnutrition I’ve starvemaxxed before and got hella lean

• +1
Reactions: CD34
:ROFLMAO: I honestly get a decent amount of sleep I always have the only fear I have for stunting my growth is how much I smoke weed and drink caffeine and my malnutrition I’ve starvemaxxed before and got hella lean
Yea i did the same + alcool from 14

• +1
honestly if i was 4 inches taller rn id be way happier
I made a thread on how to easily do it but people just trolled in the replies so I deleted it

im 5'4 at 15 nigga be grateful

probably a couple feet

oh, you mean height

i thought we were talking about our penises

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Age is irreverent,I went from 5”4 at 15 to 5”11 at 17,bc I was a late bloomer and look 13 while growing,a good way of knowing if your done growing is if you have small baby hairs around moustache/chin then your cooked
Hopefully this isn't true. I am getting my knees scanned in a month. Im 16 and a slightly late bloomer and have had baby hairs for a few months.

Everyone in school stopped growing after 15/16, even i only got to 6'1, none of my classmates or guys in the other classrooms grew as far as i know

U think MK will help me grow ? I wanna hop on it so bad bro
Idk bro it’s all a game of luck, depends how you respond to it and if your growth plates have began shutting then you can’t do anything hormonal to change your height

I was like 5'5 at 15 now
5'11 and just turned 17 and am still growing :love:

• +1
5’7 at 15 and 5’11.5 now. It’s pretty weird if you stop growing at 15. I was a freshman in HS and everyone had their growth spurts during Covid. I’d say by junior year most people had reached their grown male height basically

• +1
Mirin bro how
Late growth spurt and lately I've been drinking 2L a day of milk that probably isn't the main reason but it won't hurt but it's always either un homogenised milk full cream or cold pressed raw milk

• +1
I was prolly 5'9-10 at 15 and now I'm 6'0

• +1
Like 7-8 inches

• +1
give or take 13-15cm

• +1
2-3 inches maybe

• +1
2-3 inches probably

• +1