how much more tan and rate me in this pic

Your face is so high trust, it is unbelievable. Doesn't matter if you're a high HTN or a CL, I'm willing to trust you with my life at if needed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, poopoohead and lowtiernormiechad
You used tret for skin and ru/minox for hair?

i’m off tret now for like a month

never used either of those for hair
IMG 4862
IMG 4861

IMG 4863

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel and SecularIslamist
I’ll pay you if u help me with skincare
i don’t want money but it’s hard cause my skin issues are prob different than urs

You look like the Chud himself

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Chadlite (highest rating possible for sub-chicos and Sean Oprys).

View attachment 3000942
am i surfer boy yet? keep tanning or is this perfect for my pheno. and should i keep the curtains or get a perm, im 50/50

rate here also. pretty bloated btw
You’re not feminine enough to look like a surfer boy. Or tan enough. You should pursue rich frat aesthetic or old money some shte like that.

You’re not feminine enough to look like a surfer boy. Or tan enough. You should pursue rich frat aesthetic or old money some shte like that.
yeah majority of my fits are old money loox

yeah majority of my fits are old money loox
You’d fit that aesthetic way better because of how long your face is and how masc your eye area is, even though it’s masc your eyebrows aren’t super thick so it’s still very trustworthy, not to mention your lips aren’t super thick and you have a longer nose, you would match an old money aesthetic way better then a surfer boy I imagine surfer boy looks like
IMG 4009
IMG 4007
but longer hair and more unkempt your aesethic is more similar to Brooke monks man like below

IMG 4010

Attachments

• IMG_4010.jpeg
    IMG_4010.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
tan more but with the sun and not mt2

im literally in the exact same hair and tan situation haha

You’d fit that aesthetic way better because of how long your face is and how masc your eye area is, even though it’s masc your eyebrows aren’t super thick so it’s still very trustworthy, not to mention your lips aren’t super thick and you have a longer nose, you would match an old money aesthetic way better then a surfer boy I imagine surfer boy looks like View attachment 3002662View attachment 3002663 but longer hair and more unkempt your aesethic is more similar to Brooke monks man like below

View attachment 3002667
still get more tan tho right?

U look like if hexum was mixed with Shrek

Do u jut? it kinda looks like u have an underbite or an overly big lower third or something

If this NIGGA is bloated then Im a beluga whale.

Ideal surfer look imo is vasily stepanov coloring or this

Do smth like this:

u really think i should go lighter? or are u referring to just the guy in the vid