How much more time/years left till it will be ovet

subhumanmaxer

subhumanmaxer

My face is so over
Joined
May 2, 2023
Posts
152
Reputation
119
The black pill is spreading, leg lengthing is mainstream, slowly surgery is becoming morally okay to do, girls standards are off the roof, you have to see the looksmatch in 2023, how much time is left till the world doesn’t become giga fucked/over. I’m 18, I need time to ascend and slay bro.
 
I think it's over already
 
I think it's over already
Nah some hope is left as I see some chads are life fuel. But chads are becoming less valuable by the day, girls treat them like some cute boy. A fucking chad.
 
NOO LEG LENGHTENING SURGERY ISNMAINSTREAM. chill blud the average normie has a 0.00001 chance of getting ll
 
it never began
 
by 2030 blackpill will go mainstream chads who are contributing to hypergamy will be called himps just like the word simps
 
  • +1
Reactions: plukee

Similar threads

L
Replies
11
Views
86
liyas
L
Yataeii
Replies
9
Views
72
Yataeii
Yataeii
aleczander
Replies
21
Views
105
aleczander
aleczander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top