How much muscle is ideal for getting 20-25 year old women? [Assuming ur at least 5'11]

cashmerefraud

cashmerefraud

Platinum
Any examples? srs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC, arabcelxxx, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
muscle doesnt attract women.
face and height do

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
jfl man
maybe lean physiques do help but thats only because she sees your face structure lol
women dont give a fuck about muscles if you have a good bony natural frame and you are tall going to the gym is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
jfl man
maybe lean physiques do help but thats only because she sees your face structure lol
women dont give a fuck about muscles if you have a good bony natural frame and you are tall going to the gym is a waste of time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud and ReinerGeist1
muscle doesnt attract women.
face and height do

jfl man
Bro I legit said "assuming ur at least 180cm" so I'm talking about tall guys with above average frames obviously, not the 10% subhuman lanky population, I just want to know how much muscle is needed to have immediate lust on sight from a women when they look at you, just as we have lust on sight from big tits and ass immediately, like what amount would be ideal for that

Bro I legit said "assuming ur at least 180cm" so I'm talking about tall guys with above average frames obviously, not the 10% subhuman lanky population, I just want to know how much muscle is needed to have immediate lust on sight from a women when they look at you, just as we have lust on sight from big tits and ass immediately, like what amount would be ideal for that
women dont have that JFL
women dont get turned on by muscles, they get turned on by the face

6’2+ wide 20+ starting bideltoid. Then just natty gymcel

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
You can gymcel even if you are shorter and narrower than this but youll get the most roi if you start there
Perfect, I mean I'm 183cm and have a 21 inch bideltoid so I guess I should max out then, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Any examples? srs
Here is a serious answer ,
Muscles doesnt matter if you have bad Genetics..
If your clavicles/Shoulders are wide , you have atleast a good Potential to attract Women ,
Focus on your shoulders (Not traps it looks ogre)
Train your arms and Legs ,
If you think this women will see you bare chest at one point , then train your abs/good diet and get a 6 pack quick..
Chest is overrated and nobody cares about them...
Training your glutes can be a good bonus...
It is also hard to get muscles if you are tall , as a 6ft2 , i hate this , yes i have a 6 pack 365 days a year , but cant get a lot of muscles

Im 6ft2 , i started at 19.5 , its working pretty well , but at this height its very hard to gain muscles , lanklet genetics
Youll get there takes patience but muscles aren’t even that important for younger girls if at all. your height and frame are what they want

• +1
Reactions: gtsvipere