How much of a difference is there in facial attractiveness between a 15 year old and the same 15 year old at 18?

Deleted member 18917

Deleted member 18917

Bronze
I'm currently 15, just wondering how much looks improve from this age to adulthood, if it improves at all. I've seen studies where ramus increases by about 3.5mm or 4mm between 15 and 16 and some other mandibular increase. Was just wondering on your guys' opinion on this.

It doesn’t change much but your ears and nose will grow

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived and Deleted member 6128
it just depends on what your starting point is

Youre coping with subhuman puberty.

I look like a completely different person now at 18 compared to me at 15. Even 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra, leveruis, Scammer and 3 others
you are going to look way too different than 15 in 18.

cuz I'm currently MTN and 6'2 at 15, I'd love to be HTN 6'4-6'5 by 18

Quite a bit imo but after 17 I barely changed

Bean

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
yeah. generally you get more defined bones and get rid of that soft look.
lifefuel for me I got chubby ass cheeks despite being very lean currently 15.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I'm currently 15, just wondering how much looks improve from this age to adulthood, if it improves at all. I've seen studies where ramus increases by about 3.5mm or 4mm between 15 and 16 and some other mandibular increase. Was just wondering on your guys' opinion on this.
dude.. just be happy that you discovered this shit (looksmax/black pill) at a very young age
im fucking 30 years old and 2 years ago i figured out what looksmax/blackpill is

you are fucking so lucky... i mean, if i did knew all that stuff way earlier
boy, i would go to gym, take all the vitamins that i need etc etc etc
even i would go to the doc every fuckin year for check up

• +1
Reactions: Broski
lifefuel for me I got chubby ass cheeks despite being very lean currently 15.
You gonna lose most facial baby fat before 22, depends on genetics though, there is people who never lose it

dude.. just be happy that you discovered this shit (looksmax/black pill) at a very young age
im fucking 30 years old and 2 years ago i figured out what looksmax/blackpill is

you are fucking so lucky... i mean, if i did knew all that stuff way earlier
boy, i would go to gym, take all the vitamins that i need etc etc etc
even i would go to the doc every fuckin year for check up
What exactly would you do? I have been on this website for a couple weeks now and all I got was less brain cells. I can pm you pics if you are an experienced rater

You gonna lose most facial baby fat before 22, depends on genetics though, there is people who never lose it
lifefuel, I also have baby fat, should lose it tho looking at my mom, ngl I love my mom, she's 6'0, and stacylite at 40. Prime genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Scammer
Youre coping with subhuman puberty.

I look like a completely different person now at 18 compared to me at 15. Even 16
I’m just trolling op to raise his cortisol and make him scared he will always be ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bitchwhipper2
I’m just trolling op to raise his cortisol and make him scared he will always be ugly
wooooo puberty will make me Chad :soy: no cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: P4fivee and Scammer
Some people age for the worse btw.

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee
What exactly would you do? I have been on this website for a couple weeks now and all I got was less brain cells. I can pm you pics if you are an experienced rater
im not a experienced rater.. sorry
like i said, i would keep an eye on my health way earlier
i would never start smoking (i smoked 13 years, since 2 years i dont smoke)
would never drink alcohol (okay, i always drink very usually but i would drink less than that)
i would go to the gym 3x a week ( i was in gym for 1 year but at age 28 and then i quit)

or i would go to doc with 17-18 years to check my testosteron level
im 6'1 maybe if i would go to the doc at a young age, i could increase my testosteron level and would be taller?!

i would socialize more way earlier.... i would start the job that i like (i hated my job 4 years long the last 4 years)

now, im 30.. no friends, no gf, no job
my old friends got married and have kids

but on all of that; I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER LET MY WEIGHT GO UP because i was fucking obese all the time
since 2 years im almost lean......... on all of that, i was all my life invisible for the women because i was too fat

and all my problems i got because of obesity
like i said, im 30 and until i was 28 years old, i was a fat piece of shit
the last 2 years im normalweight/maybe even lean and its incredible how the behavior of people (women of course too) changed

obesity destroyed my life and now i recover me slowly.. you can easily lose weight but your mindset need more time

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1851
Depends on the person you can or won't change much. I would recommend lifting seriously in your formative years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
im not a experienced rater.. sorry
like i said, i would keep an eye on my health way earlier
i would never start smoking (i smoked 13 years, since 2 years i dont smoke)
would never drink alcohol (okay, i always drink very usually but i would drink less than that)
i would go to the gym 3x a week ( i was in gym for 1 year but at age 28 and then i quit)

or i would go to doc with 17-18 years to check my testosteron level
im 6'1 maybe if i would go to the doc at a young age, i could increase my testosteron level and would be taller?!

i would socialize more way earlier.... i would start the job that i like (i hated my job 4 years long the last 4 years)

now, im 30.. no friends, no gf, no job
my old friends got married and have kids

but on all of that; I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER LET MY WEIGHT GO UP because i was fucking obese all the time
since 2 years im almost lean......... on all of that, i was all my life invisible for the women because i was too fat

and all my problems i got because of obesity
like i said, im 30 and until i was 28 years old, i was a fat piece of shit
the last 2 years im normalweight/maybe even lean and its incredible how the behavior of people (women of course too) changed

obesity destroyed my life and now i recover me slowly.. you can easily lose weight but your mindset need more time
Thanks for writing this. Before the pandemic I was a pretty normal guy, had friends and etc. Then, this fucking virus came and i have basically no drive to socialize anymore. :feelswah:

im completely different at 21 compared to 19

Thanks for writing this. Before the pandemic I was a pretty normal guy, had friends and etc. Then, this fucking virus came and i have basically no drive to socialize anymore. :feelswah:
i can feel that
like i said, i was fat before and in the time of corona i became almost lean (or lets say normalweight)
but this shitty virus came along and because of lockdown etc i couldnt go out
now its better (no more lockdown) but i have no job lol.. my shitty job was my only socialization

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Most males dont peak until 25. It could anywhere from 25 to 35 for male peak

I had no jaw till I was 17.5