How much of a factor is elo on tinder?

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I tried tinder in London and I got like 7 likes in the first 12 hours and no likes in the following 12 hours. None of them are from London. It's girls from EE and South America. Could this be due to elo or am I just truecel.

This is my profile
Screenshot 20200406 002330 Tinder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Time Travel
Oy vey, that's quite the schnoz you have there. Long midface, too. Not bad-looking imo but not good enough for Tinder...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
what's elo

• +1
Oy vey, that's quite the schnoz you have there. Long midface, too. Not bad-looking imo but not good enough for Tinder...
Tinder just wants you to buy the jew membership, and then the matches will start rolling. I know a legit trucel, who got 50 matches from tinder and has went to some dates after buying tinder gold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 245 and Time Travel
basically the algorithm behind tinder

• +1
Tinder has a vested interest in 'forcing' a few matches on a new account so they can entice men to buy Gold to see who has matched them

I think they detect girls that are swiping right to everyone all over the world and they show new guy accounts to a few of these girls to get the required matches. My theory anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401 and HumidVent
Tinder just wants you to buy the jew membership, and then the matches will start rolling. I know a legit trucel, who got 50 matches from tinder and has went to some dates after buying tinder gold.
lol it's not like I'm getting likes tho.
I would understand if it was just likes and no matches but I'm not even getting likes.

• +1
does a lot.
I've tried lots of dude, and they got shit compared to new phone etc.

• +1
Huge factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Tinder has a vested interest in 'forcing' a few matches on a new account so they can entice men to buy Gold to see who has matched them

I think they detect girls that are swiping right to everyone all over the world and they show new guy accounts to a few of these girls to get the required matches. My theory anyway.
the ones I matches are all swiping in london because of the free passport thing but yea they might swipe right on everyone. Anyway they aren't based in london tho. They are from EE or South America.
does a lot.
I've tried lots of dude, and they got shit compared to new phone etc.
Huge factor.
Getting a new phone didn't change anything. Do I have to get a new sim card too ?
Also, I did try catfishing as a woman on the phone and I didn't have any problems getting 99+ likes relatively fast.
It did get my number banned temporarily tho, for some reason now it's unbanned.

• +1
Tinder is utter dogshit in the western world if you are a sub-8 man... It's not just a clique.. it's true. You've gotta be a male model to get matches, especially in a big wealthy city. And even then most will not even reply.

Tinder is great for just being white in Asia. I use Tinder for slaying in Thailand to great effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
Tinder is utter dogshit in the western world if you are a sub-8 man... It's not just a clique.. it's true. You've gotta be a male model to get matches, especially in a big wealthy city. And even then most will not even reply.

Tinder is great for just being white in Asia. I use Tinder for slaying in Thailand to great effect.

not really you cant be subhuman but you can get a good # of matches being even a high tier normie

Also OP your issue is your pics make you look like a sperg, you need photos taken by other people. Picture quality makes a huge diff high quality pics can halo you shitty mirror selfie will failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Deleted member 3043
not really you cant be subhuman but you can get a good # of matches being even a high tier normie

Also OP your issue is your pics make you look like a sperg, you need photos taken by other people. Picture quality makes a huge diff high quality pics can halo you shitty mirror selfie will failo
I don't have any friends to take pics of me and I don't go to social events.
And I don't think picture quality matters that much tbh.
Chad takes selfies in his car and reaches 99+ likes within 10 minutes.

• +1
Tinder is fucking stupid i fucked mine up now by remaking my account like 10 times now imma need a new phone number :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
I don't have any friends to take pics of me and I don't go to social events.
And I don't think picture quality matters that much tbh.
Chad takes selfies in his car and reaches 99+ likes within 10 minutes.
Trust me makes a big difference I went from barely getting likes to getting a good amount of likes and quality matches by getting better pics.

I'm sure you can find someone to take pics for you honestly even your mom would probably be fine lol. Do you have any cool hobbies/things you could show off? If not start doing something. Looking like a boring guy with no life is a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
switch those pics around and add some more. get a new sim card and apple or google account. new email, etc. if you use the same pics, erase metadata

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Time Travel
Your pics look like shit. You have better pics then that.

Snapchat 19d94824297

Use this one

• +1
fuarking slayer

• +1
Your first pic is shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
also make sure to put "Italian Lover" in your bio

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Trust me makes a big difference I went from barely getting likes to getting a good amount of likes and quality matches by getting better pics.

I'm sure you can find someone to take pics for you honestly even your mom would probably be fine lol. Do you have any cool hobbies/things you could show off? If not start doing something. Looking like a boring guy with no life is a failo
Sometimes I play league of legends for 16 hours a day.
Your pics look like shit. You have better pics then that.

View attachment 341290
Use this one
Lol
switch those pics around and add some more. get a new sim card and apple or google account. new email, etc. if you use the same pics, erase metadata
There is no way for me to get a new SIM rn but maybe after the quarantine thing I will try.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sometimes I play league of legends for 16 hours a day.

Not gonna sugar coat it for you OP I don't think you're getting fucked by elo or anything you are short, skinny and don't look like you do anything remotely exciting in your life ever.

Find a hobby, not only is it great for passing the time helping you cope with the horrors of existence the right hobby can really halo you. I'd def encourage you to quit league and video games in general, there's a reason you don't see many chads doing those things and it's because it takes time and energy that you could be spending on getting jacked or socializing and commits it to something that won't benefit you in any way. At the very least get into working out so you can at least look like you might have masculine intereting hobbies

More to the tinder pics point though I do bjj and legit half my pics are just action shots from that (great cus u get to look high t and dominant, also can show off physique).

We're all gonna make it brah <3

• +1
i wish i had those lips

• Woah
  • +1
i wish i had those lips
Bro...
Not gonna sugar coat it for you OP I don't think you're getting fucked by elo or anything you are short, skinny and don't look like you do anything remotely exciting in your life ever.

Find a hobby, not only is it great for passing the time helping you cope with the horrors of existence the right hobby can really halo you. I'd def encourage you to quit league and video games in general, there's a reason you don't see many chads doing those things and it's because it takes time and energy that you could be spending on getting jacked or socializing and commits it to something that won't benefit you in any way. At the very least get into working out so you can at least look like you might have masculine intereting hobbies

More to the tinder pics point though I do bjj and legit half my pics are just action shots from that (great cus u get to look high t and dominant, also can show off physique).

We're all gonna make it brah <3
There's nothing else to do tho.
I'm not a very social person and I can also take pics of myself while I play videogames. Currently I'm low elo still but once I reach diamond I will slay.
Snapchat 185679537

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1