How much of a failo are 1 mm asymmetries?

Racky

Racky

Diamond
Obviously nobody is going to immediately notice them if they see your face IRL, and everyone has some asymmetry, but are they worth correcting to improve harmony if you have a lot of 1 mm asymmetries? Or is it actually a good thing to have 1 mm asymmetries because it makes the face look more "natural" and "human"?

How much PSL difference is there between two almost exact faces, but one only has 1-2 one millimeter asymmetries, and one with 10+ one millimeter asymmetries? 0? 1 PSL?

Is it more significant when it’s in areas people tend to focus more on when looking at others, like the eyes?
For example the asymmetry in this guy's eyes[ISPOILER](although it's more than 1 mm, just using this as an example)[/ISPOILER] definitely throws harmony off significantly, but similar asymmetry somewhere else would have been much less noticeable and arguably less significant :

I noticed I have asymmetrical medial canthi (and thus PFL is asymmetrical by 1 mm). This is noticeable in multiple pictures. My medial canthus in the right eye is longer and lower than the one in the left. I also noticed that in an old picture where I was around the age of 12 so it’s not something created by the hooding i recently got.

Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
Symmetry is one of the most meaningless things that you can only see on autistic candids. If you have so much symmetry is noticeable, your deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244, buflek and 2 others
unnoticeable srs....socialize more IRL not online where every single nano meter matters

• +1
Look at sean opry and paul walker.

unless it's like Bradley cooper tier bad not even PSL autists will notice it

Brady didn't have asymmetry when younger. IDK what happened

• +1
Symmetry is one of the most meaningless things that you can only see on autistic candids. If you have so much symmetry is noticeable, your deformed.
+1 symmetry only matters in candid photos

barely any impact in motion and even in professional photoshootings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Racky
Like everyone else is saying, symmetry only makes a difference if you want to be a top model where every little detail is critiqued in still images. Or 9/10 chad. Maybe even more so if you rely on facial harmony when you don't have insane chad bones like Lachowski, he has insane symmetry and his harmony would certainly get destroyed with even 1 mm asymmetries. But that only matters when you are top 0.001% harmony/looks anyways lol which none of us here are

Look at o pry's crooked nose and differing eyes here:

still gigachad greek god and completely unnoticeable IRL

• +1
lol a wonky nose & face is never "completely unoticeable". It's an epic fail up close IRL

• +1
Everyone is assymetrical. Look at chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Racky