How much of a failo are my high set eyebrows?

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
922
Reputation
1,485
IMG 0157

My eye area is giga feminized but I’m curious how bad it looks with my eye brow high-setedness.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiskers52, lowinhibragecel, dreamz and 1 other person
Those Monolids? Never seen some with long lashes let alone a color besides brown
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
You have good eyes dw
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: whiskers52 and dimocel
Those Monolids? Never seen some with long lashes let alone a color besides brown
Not monolids, I don’t know why my eyes are like this I’m white and Tunisian mixed and get confused for wasian all the time :dafuckfeels:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansur
Gio Scotti?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Not monolids, I don’t know why my eyes are like this I’m white and Tunisian mixed and get confused for wasian all the time :dafuckfeels:
maybe low dimo but eyes are very beautiful, dw about it
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and dimocel
Interesting. I would rather to look dimorphic tho
I only say this because I have extremely low dimorphism, so looking like her wouldn’t even impact my dimo much. She actually has better malar prominence and gonions as well as angularity than me
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
I only say this because I have extremely low dimorphism, so looking like her wouldn’t even impact my dimo much. She actually has better malar prominence and gonions as well as angularity than me
Bro my face changed noticeably in the last 2 months I look more dimorphic than before and its a really satisfying feeling to look at myself in my phone camera yk guess its puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Bro my face changed noticeably in the last 2 months I look more dimorphic than before and its a really satisfying feeling to look at myself in the camera yk guess its puberty
Dude that’s awesome to hear. I just hopped on gear so I’m hoping to see some change to my dimorphism while keeping my collagen and youth intact. If that fails, well, I’ll just resort to surgery. Miring you tho boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Dude that’s awesome to hear. I just hopped on gear so I’m hoping to see some change to my dimorphism while keeping my collagen and youth intact. If that fails, well, I’ll just resort to surgery. Miring you tho boyo
I heard gear ages you bro I also want to hop on. Is aging preventable
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I heard gear ages you bro I also want to hop on. Is aging preventable
Yes, easily as well. Just make sure you’re using tazarotene and Estriol.
 
Get jacked and train neck, contrast will look amazing
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
View attachment 5703812
My eye area is giga feminized but I’m curious how bad it looks with my eye brow high-setedness.
mirin eye area

if youre young like in high school or something you shouldnt have a big problem attracting women
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
would never roid personally but it’s your life I guess
I’m taking extra precaution via my ancillaries, + I’m doing it smart and not running tren or orals so my collagen and hair don’t get raped.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Beautiful eyes dude dwbi
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dimocel and americanpakitruvcel
I’m taking extra precaution via my ancillaries, + I’m doing it smart and not running tren or orals so my collagen and hair don’t get raped.
Good luck brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Good eyes wanna touch em
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
5
Views
79
bIiss
bIiss
kosya_slayer
Replies
4
Views
33
kosya_slayer
kosya_slayer
Dydargas_
Replies
0
Views
27
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
Big Boss
Replies
7
Views
101
Rashm0n
Rashm0n
JamesMTN927
Replies
13
Views
60
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top