How much of a failo is being ginger?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Is it the equivalent of being ethnic ?

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, St.TikTokcel and HerpDerpson
Worst white phenotype, but better than any non-white.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bluk, Fundz, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Worst white phenotype, but better than any non-white.
Depends on what nonwhite

tbh it’s more common to hear a girl say Indian men are sexy that ginger men

if ur a mtn and ginger ur a nische

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and HerpDerpson
Yeah, of course. Should a mulatto with light eyes like Meeks count as white? Because that would look better than a ginger.
Gingers dont have JBW halo unless ur going for sea girls being ginger comes with pale skin untannable and a shit color hair

u need very masculine features to compensate for ur feminine hair/skin color that’s why boneless gingers aremautomatic incels

also really rare to find an attractive ginger tbh even the celebrities I can recall who are ginger all look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Gingers dont have JBW halo unless ur going for sea girls being ginger comes with pale skin untannable and a shit color hair

u need very masculine features to compensate for ur feminine hair/skin color that’s why boneless gingers aremautomatic incels

also really rare to find an attractive ginger tbh even the celebrities I can recall who are ginger all look like shit
@HerpDerpson even attractive dude like this
888AC1E0 839F 4796 AD8A B9A577EAE394

this guy is hot but his skin and hair are a major downside he’d look much better with brown hair and Tanner skin

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson even attractive dude like this
View attachment 2220241

this guy is hot but his skin and hair are a major downside he’d look much better with brown hair and Tanner skin
Him is not that bad, some guys are pale as a ghost and have freckles, now that's pretty bad.
It's probably that specific type of an Irish person.

It is worse than being ethnic honestly

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt and Manletmachine
when i was a kid i was envious of ginger kids lol i legit dont understand the hate against

It is the equivalent of being born with Klinefelter syndrome or with tubular breasts if you're female.

Exotic halo, mogs boring blond brah to oblivion

It's equivalent to being morbidly obese and balding at 16.