How much of a failo is much body hair when going for the prettyboy aesthetic?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
My neotenous face cucks me and even when I get trimax my face will probably still look a bit „delicate“ and „soft“.
Should probably try to leanmax and go from skinnyfat to ripped ,maybe still reveal some angles if I even have some.
Or do I just go for robust prettyboy/maesthetic then and wear a stubble.
I doubt shaving body hair everyday or getting laser hair removal is worth the hassle.

Shaving body hair is for women

You really gona shave your bussy?

Reminder girls suck my hairy unwashed beast balls and savor the flavor meanwhile you do laser hair removal in hopes of getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, ascension, Sprinkles and 8 others
unless you have dark hair you don't need to trim body hair daily for it to not look prominent on you.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 26092
Shaving body hair is for women

You really gona shave your bussy?

Reminder girls suck my hairy unwashed beast balls and savor the flavor meanwhile you do laser hair removal in hopes of getting laid
nah man. But the majority of girls my age don‘t like hairy men, but more those smooth skin, athletic prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
unless you have dark hair you don't need to trim body hair daily for it to not look prominent on you.
I have dark brown hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
just laser it off itll last 6 months

nah man. But the majority of girls my age don‘t like hairy men, but more those smooth skin, athletic prettyboys.
That’s how the new world order tricks you in to being a tranny they/them

Young women love real men that’s how it’s been for centuries they’re attracted to high T pheromones hairy balls stoicism and confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ArcticStorm, ascension and 3 others
Every man should have hair atleast in their armpits and pubes @Dr. Bruh

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21044
That’s how the new world order tricks you in to being a tranny they/them

Young women love real men that’s how it’s been for centuries they’re attracted to high T pheromones hairy balls stoicism and confidence
Yeah but what if my face looks boyish/androgynous but my body doesn‘t?
That shit doesn‘t go hand in hand.
I hope my trimax will make my face more defined and mature.

Yeah but what if my face looks boyish/androgynous but my body doesn‘t?
That shit doesn‘t go hand in hand.
I hope my trimax will make my face more defined and mature.
Just go to gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 26092
Every man should have hair atleast in their armpits and pubes @Dr. Bruh
Based you're gay if you unironically shave your pubes let alone armpits (noone does that tho even the actual homo i know jfl).

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Sprinkles, Deleted member 26092 and 1 other person
Based you're gay if you unironically shave your pubes let alone armpits (noone does that tho even the actual homo i know jfl).
Man I don‘t even shave my balls.
I just wanted to know if having the hairyness of a gorilla but simultaneously looking like a dude from a Teenie boy band will failo me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Man I don‘t even shave my balls.
I just wanted to know if having the hairyness of a gorilla but simultaneously looking like a dude from a Teenie boy band will failo me.
There's something wrong with your T to DHT conversion rate if you're too hairy for your age. Focus on fixing your hormones rather than putting a bandaid on it in form of shaving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
There's something wrong with your T to DHT conversion rate if you're too hairy for your age. Focus on fixing your hormones rather than putting a bandaid on it in form of shaving.
Nah I think I have low prenatal t.
There‘s no other way besides some short relatives from my father sides I could‘ve turned out 5‘8, with my mom being 5‘7 and my father 5‘10.
And then suddenly turning into a hairy ape when puberty hit.

• +1
Nah I think I have low prenatal t.
There‘s no other way besides some short relatives from my father sides I could‘ve turned out 5‘8, with my mom being 5‘7 and my father 5‘10.
And then suddenly turning into a hairy ape when puberty hit.
How old ru?

• +1
The problem will be DHT conversion as i said then. You could be low T or whatever and still have high DHT with shit conversion.

Are you fat? Do you take corticosteroids?

• +1
The problem will be DHT conversion as i said then. You could be low T or whatever and still have high DHT with shit conversion.

Are you fat? Do you take corticosteroids?
No I‘m skinny af.
Have small hands but long af fingers.
Also my main diet consists of processed microwave goyslop, since wageslaving and my long way to work barely gives me time to cook for lunch or breakfast.

• +1
No I‘m skinny af.
Have small hands but long af fingers.
Also my main diet consists of processed microwave goyslop, since wageslaving and my long way to work barely gives me time to cook for lunch or breakfast.
Hmm. Food is a factor as well. No allergy medicine?

• +1
Hmm. Food is a factor as well. No allergy medicine?
Nothing. I think I just inherited the hairyness from my father. Syrians and Arabs tend to be very hairy.

• Hmm...
Nothing. I think I just inherited the hairyness from my father. Syrians and Arabs tend to be very hairy.
Yea it could be genetic if its common in your region but that also means it's not unattractive. If you're otherwise heatlthy then it's normal and i wouldn't care.
If you need to prettyboymaxx then shave just beard and chest hair and such, leave legs, pubes, ass, armpits, so on, those things are normal for teens. I'm 18yo prettyboymaxxer aswell.

• +1
Yea it could be genetic if its common in your region but that also means it's not unattractive. If you're otherwise heatlthy then it's normal and i wouldn't care.
If you need to prettyboymaxx then shave just beard and chest hair and such, leave legs, pubes, ass, armpits, so on, those things are normal for teens. I'm 18yo prettyboymaxxer aswell.
You‘re right. Better to make it look just maintained and not a whole routine.
Jfl when I just inherited the bad traits from each of my parents.
Genetic recombination is brutal.

My neotenous face cucks me and even when I get trimax my face will probably still look a bit „delicate“ and „soft“.
Should probably try to leanmax and go from skinnyfat to ripped ,maybe still reveal some angles if I even have some.
Or do I just go for robust prettyboy/maesthetic then and wear a stubble.
I doubt shaving body hair everyday or getting laser hair removal is worth the hassle.
Not at all.

Walaikum Salam, Ramadan mubarak.

Take a guess
I already had it in mind.
I think I‘m the only one here who‘s partially from the Middle East but a Christian.
my mother is white and my father is Syrian but they‘re both Christian.
I still wish you a successful Ramadan tough.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends, how much is much body hair for you?

Depends, how much is much body hair for you?
Idk. But shit is slowly getting out of hand.
Hair is starting to grow on my whole back and even toes.
And if it continues my chest will look like the one of a gorilla.

Idk. But shit is slowly getting out of hand.
Hair is starting to grow on my whole back and even toes.
And if it continues my chest will look like the one of a gorilla.
Start Fin asap!
Body hair is mostly favored by DHT. There have been many reports of people on Fin getting less body hair as a result. Chest hair and such is okay, but you don't want to be all over hair.

Start Fin asap!
Body hair is mostly favored by DHT. There have been many reports of people on Fin getting less body hair as a result. Chest hair and such is okay, but you don't want to be all over hair.
Doesn‘t this stuff affect hormones tough?
And I‘m just 17 and have no sign of hairloss on my head.
Taking it just for less body hair would be high risk/low reward.

Body hair on back and shoulders = gross shave or laser it completely. Women expect men to have some hair on their chest/arms/legs and imo it's good to trim it down so it's neat rather than shaving it off or leaving it unkempt. I used to shave my chest when I was more into bodybuilding and the stubble growth even after a few hours would irritate females.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 26092
Doesn‘t this stuff affect hormones tough?
And I‘m just 17 and have no sign of hairloss on my head.
Taking it just for less body hair would be high risk/low reward.
Then I wouldn't do it, DHT has a masculine effect, you need that to get a male face. In a few years, however, DHT will no longer be so important.
I would advise you to accept it and start laser + finasteride in 4 years

• +1
Body hair on back and shoulders is unacceptable. But on forearms and a bit on the chest is nice. I’m also going for the prettyboy/maesthetic look, but there’s something about having body hair while being pretty that feels appealing and doesn’t feel too effeminate

• +1
Not good
Titelbild-Steve-1.jpg

Good
0a6a60519a4305da7edfbd91ef35264243bb95c0.jpg
5f061bf2885428c10cbef6fef23c7a23.jpg

• +1
I already had it in mind.
I think I‘m the only one here who‘s partially from the Middle East but a Christian.
my mother is white and my father is Syrian but they‘re both Christian.
I still wish you a successful Ramadan tough.
Yeah whitewashed ass nigga. I bet you think you're a white Mediterranean

this guy is trying to remove his ethnic body hair. why is he buying nordic features?

Nah. But I mostly pass as white if you can overlook my darker eyebrows and excessive bodyhair.

this guy is trying to remove his ethnic body hair. why is he buying nordic features?
I‘m only partially ethnic and have a white mother. If I mostly can pass as white, then why not?

I‘m only partially ethnic and have a white mother. If I mostly can pass as white, then why not?
Nigga I also look whitish but don't identify as white. Yes I'm also partially ethnic too but I can't deny where my father is from.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Youre not white LOL. Im actually laughing so hard irl. Ethnics trying to claim white pfft

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 26092
Nigga I also look whitish but don't identify as white. Yes I'm also partially ethnic too but I can't deny where my father is from.
White passing does not equal white. You're PoC
if you live in a country where a majoritypeople are still fairly conservative, and at the same time progressivism and hypergamy is taking its toll, then it‘s better to look white and let people assume you‘re white (European) unless they straightforwardly ask you.
I was even born in this country and even have it’s powerful passport.
But you know what they say, „A dog born in a horsefarm is still a dog“.

if you live in a country where a majoritypeople are still fairly conservative, and at the same time progressivism and hypergamy is taking its toll, then it‘s better to look white and let people assume you‘re white (European).
I was even born in this country and have the pass.
Yes but at the end of the day we're still PoC. You can't deny that you're from a PoC background. Stop the fucking self hate.

• +1
Yes but at the end of the day we're still PoC. You can't deny that you're from a PoC background. Stop the fucking self hate.
I didn‘t say anything about self hate.
I am just cautious.
For example at job interviews I was taken in friendly by HR, but as soon as they saw my surname whom I inherited from my father their mood and tone of voice changed quickly.