How much of a failo is much body hair when going for the prettyboy aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I didn‘t say anything about self hate.
I am just cautious.
For example at job interviews I was taken in friendly by HR, but as soon as they saw my surname whom I inherited from my father their mood and tone of voice changed quickly.
You ARE self hating you white wannabe.

Body hair on back and shoulders is unacceptable. But on forearms and a bit on the chest is nice. I’m also going for the prettyboy/maesthetic look, but there’s something about having body hair while being pretty that feels appealing and doesn’t feel too effeminate
I think this whole bodyhair debate only matters if a guy has a shit physique not worth showcasing. No guy at 10% bodyfat thinks twice about purging it off so it doesnt hide what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 26092
You ARE self hating you white wannabe.
Calm down weenie.
I still respect my father‘s traditions and my heritage.
I can just blend better in, no point in denying it.
Also unironically my father was raised christian in a country that consists 75% of Muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Calm down weenie.
Also unironically my father was raised christian in a country that consists 75% of Muslims.
You just want to live life as a cumskin. You self hating wannabe honky.

Calm down weenie.
So? Nigeria has Muslims and Christians too.

You just want to live life as a cumskin. You self hating wannabe honky.
If I could be reborn? Maybe if I get Chad aryan features,
I inherited manletism from my father‘s side of family and am just 5‘8.
Just standing next to my cousins from my mother‘s side of family who have blue eyes and are 6‘1 and 6‘3 respectively, makes me feel mogged and inferior.

If I could be reborn? Maybe if I get Chad aryan features,
I inherited manletism from my father‘s side of family and am just 5‘8.
Just standing next to my cousins from my mother‘s side of family who have blue eyes and are 6‘1 and 6‘3 respectively, makes me feel mogged and inferior.
Yes yes I have blue eyes too. It doesn't make me white

Yes yes I have blue eyes too. It doesn't make me white
Are you by any chance afghan?
One of my afghan friends had striking blue hunter eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
My dad never taught me how to speak Arabic language even tough he speaks it all the time with his friends and coworkers.

I think this whole bodyhair debate only matters if a guy has a shit physique not worth showcasing. No guy at 10% bodyfat thinks twice about purging it off so it doesnt hide what matters.
Im still questioning facial hair. Clean shaven dudes obliterate it if they look good. Ive never tested a hairless mogger and slapped facial hair on him

No I‘m skinny af.
Have small hands but long af fingers.
Also my main diet consists of processed microwave goyslop, since wageslaving and my long way to work barely gives me time to cook for lunch or breakfast.
don’t cook lol just start the primal diet

There are two types of girls, those who like hair and those who don't.

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
My neotenous face cucks me and even when I get trimax my face will probably still look a bit „delicate“ and „soft“.
Should probably try to leanmax and go from skinnyfat to ripped ,maybe still reveal some angles if I even have some.
Or do I just go for robust prettyboy/maesthetic then and wear a stubble.
I doubt shaving body hair everyday or getting laser hair removal is worth the hassle.
Body hair will destroy the pretty boy look,if you want to slay top tier foids tho you should aim to be more masculine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Body hair will destroy the pretty boy look,if you want to slay top tier foids tho you should aim to be more masculine
Not possible with my current facial bone structure.
I‘ll need trimax and 1-2 implants if I want to look more masculine.

Don't worry about it too much unless you got hair turk tier levels of bodyhair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901