how much of a falio is lack of forward growth?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
my chin is recessed and just looks shit from the side angle at times especially since i’m not that lean right now too makes it worse
my forward growth isn’t awful it’s more that my chin is non existent from the side angle, from the front it’s fine

my chin is recessed and just looks shit from the side angle at times especially since i’m not that lean right now too makes it worse
my forward growth isn’t awful it’s more that my chin is non existent from the side angle, from the front it’s fine
also seems to make my nose stick out more, from the front i’m fine just side profile is chalked

Front is life

Front is life
i’m bo2 cel from side my 3/4 is fine though because my face is on the longer side so gives off the look that i have a good jawline but also being above 15% bf is raping me rn

i’m bo2 cel from side my 3/4 is fine though because my face is on the longer side so gives off the look that i have a good jawline but also being above 15% bf is raping me rn
yeah you should cut asap so long as you aren’t death tier recessed you should be able to lose the double chin at a low bf

yeah you should cut asap so long as you aren’t death tier recessed you should be able to lose the double chin at a low bf
i have to push through a bulk right now for at least a few months because i’m skinny fat but i can sometimes see abs but it’s a bad situation