Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
I actually have a large dimple in my chin. Although I'm kinda bloated and not lean enough to see it, but it is one of the few redeeming things I have.

>hailo :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and gamma
I actually have a large dimple in my chin. Although I'm kinda bloated and not lean enough to see it, but it is one of the few redeeming things I have.
Huge halo, it really adds the finishing touch to Cavill -
HenryCavillMI kimrR07

Even I have one, just not as pronounced as him. It is a masculine trait, and people like Michael Jackson literally paid to get a chin dimple -
Hqdefault 1

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and StrangerDanger
Huge halo, it really adds the finishing touch to Cavill -
View attachment 1496275
Even I have one, just not as pronounced as him. It is a masculine trait, and people like Michael Jackson literally paid to get a chin dimple -
View attachment 1496286
It was a halo in the 80's (which is why MJ got it) but not anymore. Cavill would look much more aesthetic if he didn't have it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
No it isn’t a halo just because you have it, it is a subhuman trait lmao.
In the 80's it was considered very masculine and some of the more prominent male sex symbols of that time had it but this isn't the 80's anymore and it's a falio now. Now niggas will just say you have a butt chin lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
In the 80's it was considered very masculine and some of the more prominent male sex symbols of that time had it but this isn't the 80's anymore and it's a falio now. Now niggas will just say you have a butt chin lol
Even in the 80's it was very subhuman if you think about it because the cleft means ur chin isn't properly formed JFL
Maher who people consider to have the ideal chin doesn't have any cleft

Cavill isn't failod by it because he has 40x other halos covering him
but cavills biggest failo is his thin lips imo, but thats becaue of aging

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
(which is why MJ got it)
MJ is a retard
just because he paid for it doesn't mean it's good

The nigga literally worsened himself and got himself rhinos even after his first one and then bleached himself to look even worse just lol
he looks like a ghoul after he bleached

Even in the 80's it was very subhuman
Obviously but that was the buzz at the time.

and got himself rhinos even after his first one
His nose broke after the first rhino and he kept getting more rhino. So essentially it got fucked after he first broke it and kept trying to get it back to how it was.

and then bleached himself to look even worse just lol
LLLLLLL
You can always tell niggas have no idea what actual bleaching looks like when they say MJ bleached himself.

The nigga had vitiligo. His autopsy confirms it (told us every surgery he had done too), there's countless pics showing his vitligo and even MJ's skin is not what bleaching looks like jfl. When you bleach to look white you end up having a sickly yellow skin all over yourself (like Sammy Sosa). MJ was literally as white as a ghost. He was whiter than actual white people. MJ's skin is not what bleaching looks like at all. It's why every person who has universal vitligo has the exact same skin tone as MJ did.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
Even in the 80's it was very subhuman if you think about it because the cleft means ur chin isn't properly formed JFL
Maher who people consider to have the ideal chin doesn't have any cleft
View attachment 1497455
Cavill isn't failod by it because he has 40x other halos covering him
but cavills biggest failo is his thin lips imo, but thats becaue of aging
View attachment 1497457
Thin lips are masculine, and even a cleft/dimple on the chin is a masculine aesthetic trait, you can even look it up. women would almost always choose Cavill over that aspie. But what's the use?, You delusional rat thinks aspies like yourself are considered 'attractive' by the general population.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
MJ is a retard
just because he paid for it doesn't mean it's good

The nigga literally worsened himself and got himself rhinos even after his first one and then bleached himself to look even worse just lol
He had vitiligo, he bleached his skin to make his skin even. But you're in hypercope mode now, you'd throw everything at me to prove me wrong.

Thin lips are masculine, and even a cleft/dimple on the chin is a masculine aesthetic trait, you can even look it up. women would almost always choose Cavill over that aspie. But what's the use?, You delusional rat thinks aspies like yourself are considered 'attractive' by the general population.
@StrangerDanger @VicMackey
Thin Lips ARE NOT masculine, your features are NOT MASCULINE
THIN LIPS ARE UTTERLY SUBHUMAN

Cleft Chin is also SUBHUMAN it indicates that your chin didnt finish developing lmao

Maher terramogs cavill keep coping tbh
It's useless to argue with you, you are just calling your features masculine when in reality theyre utterly subhuman
michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
big nose and balding is also masculine doesnt mean its a good thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
He had vitiligo, he bleached his skin to make his skin even. But you're in hypercope mode now, you'd throw everything at me to prove me wrong.
Ok he had vitiligo and fully bleached himself further with all the rhinos etc.

So whats your point, you're retarded because you call your shit tier features masculine and ideal

balding is also masculine doesnt mean its a good thing

masculine mogger

>thin lips
>bald
>cleft chin
what more can a woman ask

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and justadude
big nose and balding is also masculine doesnt mean its a good thing
Balding is common in both genders, it's just that men lose hairline while women lose hair all over the head and men have wider noses than women(cause of having larger skull sizes) not bigger/bulbous noses, big/bulbous/disharmonious noses are common in both the genders. You are a below par IQ imbecile who majored in "broscience", that's why you say the stupidest stuff with no basis.

Balding is common in both genders, it's just that men lose hairline while women lose hair all over the head and men have wider noses than women(cause of having larger skull sizes) not bigger/bulbous noses, big/bulbous/disharmonious noses are common in both the genders. You are a below par IQ imbecile who majored in "broscience", that's why you say the stupidest stuff with no basis.
okay let me rephrase male pattern baldness is a masculine trait, now how is that a good thing?
crap weasel

• JFL
okay let me rephrase male pattern baldness is a masculine trait, now how is that a good thing?
crap weasel
his features = masculine
your features = unscrupulous imbecile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and justadude
crap weasel
Who told it is a masculine trait?
Most bald men I see ave less angularity than chads with full head of hair. And you still don't have an answer for 'big noses'.

his features = masculine
your features = unscrupulous imbecile
No, your features = shallow set squintfraudmaxxed eyes, fatmaxxed delusionmaxxed, retardmaxxed juvenile 17 year old pre-pubscent school goer

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
No, your features = shallow set squintfraudmaxxed eyes, fatmaxxed delusionmaxxed, retardmaxxed juvenile 17 year old pre-pubscent school goer
he's a solid 6 PSL with insanely robust bones

• +1
Shallow Set maybe next life
Fatmaxxed i'm leaner than you faggot, and I will always look leaner than you
Delusionmaxxed, you just called thin lips ideal
Retardmaxxed, projection
17 year old, I look older than you at 17.

Low fhw, protruding eyeballs, no facial hair, weak splanofacial ratio, what’s your point?
thoughts @USER0213 ?
is this analysis correct

Low fhw, protruding eyeballs, no facial hair, weak splanofacial ratio, what’s your point?
You are a bluecel with a wrong+rudimentary knowledge on facial aesthetics, I have deep set eyes with only slight upper eyelid exposure without squinting. Don't try to analyse someone's face if you don't have even an iota of knowledge about facial aesthetics you delusional bluecel.

You are a bluecel with a wrong+rudimentary knowledge on facial aesthetics, I have deep set eyes with only slight upper eyelid exposure without squinting. Don't try to analyse someone's face if you don't have even an iota of knowledge about facial aesthetics you delusional bluecel.
So he is right about your FWHR, lack of facial hair, bad splanofacial ratio

So he is right about your FWHR, lack of facial hair, bad splanofacial ratio
My facial width to height ratio is within the 1.8 to 1.9 range. Your peanut skulled friend doesn't know how to measure facial width to height ratio.

• JFL
My facial width to height ratio is within the 1.8 to 1.9 range. Your peanut skulled friend doesn't know how to measure facial width to height ratio.
Devs FWHR :bean: @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings by being honest. On the bright side, some people gotta be ugly to make the rest look good so we appreciate your sacrifice

• +1
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings by being honest. On the bright side, some people gotta be ugly to make the rest look good so we appreciate your sacrifice
You don't get to decide how good I look dude. People have a different opinion about me in real life.

• JFL
You don't get to decide how good I look dude. People have a different opinion about me in real life.
Then how are you incel at 21

• JFL
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 12218
I am 22 and I am as much of a volcel as you claim to be.
I'm 17, I have admitted to rotting here and not socializing at all
you boast about being a singer and having a great social life
why r u here chadpreet

ddidnt help ur case saying ur 22, you look 13 in dimorphism and 22 in collagen I guess