How much of a Looksmin are Glasses ?

A

ArcticStorm

Banned
Are they a significant failo or a minor one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
@Ekil73_YT @Graham @Dr. Bruh @Arborist @cloUder @Danish_Retard @TUSSELEIF @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Graham
:geek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19453, hattrick and 3 others
not really

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 29155, aspiringexcel and 9 others
Jfl my mom told me once my glasses make me look older n more mature,
They looked like shit btw it was so ugly I was so ugky then the glasses too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Pretty boys decened the most with glasses

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29167, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 29167
If u have bad eye are or long midface getting the right one could slightly boost it

• +1
Reactions: acv700
If u have bad eye are or long midface getting the right one could slightly boost it
Their r some tinted glasses to hide ur bad eye area and perhaps they can draw attention away from ur nose

• +1
Cute/smart if you are beautiful, nerd/creep otherwise

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Allornothing, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Their r some tinted glasses to hide ur bad eye area and perhaps they can draw attention away from ur nose

my friend always wears this but its obvious he is hiding his death tier eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, horizontallytall and forevermirin
They make you look vulnerable. Need a high looks level to look decent in em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Nick.Harte and ArcticStorm
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29155
Looksmax. Girls like nerdy smart guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29167 and GigaAscender
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29167 and 5'7 zoomer
Because of Andrew Tate
6’4 height halo and he’s brother Tristan moogs him to Mumbai n is taller n better looking w hair too

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 25743
They fell for the "just shave it bro" meme JFL :feelskek:
Haha msnnn bald is such death teir trait hairr transplant not even that expensive jfl it’s a low hanging fruit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Haha msnnn bald is such death teir trait hairr transplant not even that expensive jfl it’s a low hanging fruit
Yea its only good if u have very good skull with bones poppin on your face. Otherwise its :incel:

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Its looksmin esp with huge distortion.

Also u better find glasses that suits ur face the most but i would generally avoid them and just do laser eye surgery. Its dirt cheap anyway
Unless u Idris Elba looking mf

• +1
  • +1
glasses can be a looksmax if you have a shit eye area

They are indeed a looksmin unless you're Chad.
Don't wear glasses if you have a fucking bulbous nose as It will make it stand out more.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Jfl my mom told me once my glasses make me look older n more mature,
They looked like shit btw it was so ugly I was so ugky then the glasses too
Bluepilled mom bro. You will always be attractive in her eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
in your case they are a looksmax bro

Based mom
Jfl... well she is in that masculinity cope type shit when I had a buzz cut and was 3/10 psl she said I looked better m, now I got that Tiktok hair and am htn psl and she says I look worse now and women want masculine men and it’s all about money etc

• +1
Jfl... well she is in that masculinity cope type shit when I had a buzz cut and was 3/10 psl she said I looked better m, now I got that Tiktok hair and am htn psl and she says I look worse now and women want masculine men and it’s all about money etc
You discuss dating with your mom?

Yes jfl... she is feminist and red pill aware she doesn’t understand why I’m black pilled tho... she just says I’m insecure or gay or something like that

• JFL
sunglasses can halo if good for eye shape, normal glasses = nerd

just get contacts

• +1
She is against me slaying and hookup culture n stuff like that but she believes in female empowerment and cucking men and jumping to the next guy and using guys etc... she also agrees that teenage girls only want attractive guys jfl

• +1
She is against me slaying and hookup culture n stuff like that but she believes in female empowerment and cucking men and jumping to the next guy and using guys etc... she also agrees that teenage girls only want attractive guys jfl
How old are you? You do you man. If you wanna slay, go slay. Don’t waste that youth away.Redpill is cope.

How old are you? You do you man. If you wanna slay, go slay. Don’t waste that youth away.Redpill is cope.
I’m 16, and I can’t slay due to a 1 huge failo and I’m htn in face, some dumbasses say chadlite but htn let’s say... I look better every few months I’m a late bloomer but anyways I have family problems jfl I’m bouta get kicked out of the house soon so fuck them if I could slay I would, the whole family is ganging up against me but I don’t care fuck en

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Nick.Harte
I’m 16, and I can’t slay due to a 1 huge failo and I’m htn in face, some dumbasses say chadlite but htn let’s say... I look better every few months I’m a late bloomer but anyways I have family problems jfl I’m bouta get kicked out of the house soon so fuck them if I could slay I would, the whole family is ganging up against me but I don’t care fuck en
What happened man ?

You would be slaying if you were chadlite. I also had family issues at your age. Sheesh good luck getting out of that situation.