How much of a Looksmin are Glasses ?

You would be slaying if you were chadlite. I also had family issues at your age. Sheesh good luck getting out of that situation.
Huge height failo brings me down to death teir I only get attention from old men and teen guys jfl I’m straight tho

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
How old are you? You do you man. If you wanna slay, go slay. Don’t waste that youth away.Redpill is cope.
Jfl teens can’t witk here I’m planning to yt maxx so I can move out as soon as possible

Looksmin, even on Cavil.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
glasses are a looksmin 99% of the time. hiding a bad eye area isn't going to improve your looks that's like hiding your ugly face with a mask. women feel less sexual arousal when they can't see your facial features so hiding your face is dumb. if you saw a woman in a burqa you wouldn't want her too even though she's hiding her ugly body. on some chads glasses can look good but if you were a chad you wouldn't be on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Looksmins me
IMG 20230602 132236

pretty big failo

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
sub5 with glasses:Big failo,look even more nerdy,creepy
Chad with glasses:hes probably really smart and read a lot hes focused thats why he wear glasses,looks more relatable

I wear glasses most days, hasn’t been too much of a failo imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Foids love all types of Chads, Chads with glasses and Chads without glasses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 29495 and ArcticStorm
tbh for most people glasses are a looksmin. I usually try to wear my contacts i also have some swaggy buffs I wear when I’m feelin groovy

can def pull it off if youre MINIMUM high HTN and have the appropriate outfit, might even halo you and make you seem more high class/smarter

dont bother if:
- short
- fat
- skinny
- ethnic
- ugly
- poor

They're like sunglasses. If they're quality and fit you well they improve your looks.
Also depends on ur eye area, if ur eyes are mid glasses will def help

They're like sunglasses. If they're quality and fit you well they improve your looks.
Also depends on ur eye area, if ur eyes are mid glasses will def help
Don't forget, that real corrective glasses. Also makes the eyes size different, and may cut of the side of your head.
Giving you deformed proportions.

29540577292 8872d44218 b

• JFL
Reactions: lovemaxer