how much of a psl boost is me rhinomaxxed

whos that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy
@Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
dont do anything to your nose its already good, the morph makes you look unnatural and kills your harmony

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and xdxdxnice1
dont do anything to your nose its already good, the morph makes you look unnatural and kills your harmony
look at the side profile though it is death tier

ABD8E9DE 963B 4663 B662 DDE879CBA396

look at the side profile though it is death tier

View attachment 547432
The front looks okay apart from your deviated septum which gives you asymmetrical nostrils. If you change the horizontal width of your nose, then you will kill off your harmony badly and descend so much. What you would wanna do is look like MY morph and the front shouldn’t be changed at all (except for the asymmetrical nostrils which will be fixed anyways since a septoplasty is a part of rhinoplasty).

• +1
The front looks okay apart from your deviated septum which gives you asymmetrical nostrils. If you change the horizontal width of your nose, then you will kill off your harmony badly and descend so much. What you would wanna do is look like MY morph and the front shouldn’t be changed at all (except for the asymmetrical nostrils which will be fixed anyways since a septoplasty is a part of rhinoplasty).
thank you so much

do you not think a slight reduction is nostril width would be ideal? not as much as the morph but slightly.

also yes the asymmetrical nostrils bother me a lot and that’s mainly what i want fixed fro the front

Male model tier

• Love it
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 6873
Tf that looks a ok. What you on?
Not worth ruining harmony and wasting a lot of money on rhino
money doesn’t really matter to me tbh i don’t really buy anything apart from weed and skin care products so i have quite a lot saved. might as well spend it on fixing my nose

also i got body dysmorphia so it might not look as bad as i think but it still could be improved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
money doesn’t really matter to me tbh i don’t really buy anything apart from weed and skin care products so i have quite a lot saved. might as well spend it on fixing my nose

also i got body dysmorphia so it might not look as bad as i think but it still could be improved
Still, nikka not worth it. I have bdd or whatev shit about bloat and im not planning on wasting 2k euro on buccal fat removal.

Its a minor improvement not worth it boyo

• +1
thank you so much

do you not think a slight reduction is nostril width would be ideal? not as much as the morph but slightly.

also yes the asymmetrical nostrils bother me a lot and that’s mainly what i want fixed fro the front
Nah. The surgeon can’t just give you a “slight” reduction in width either way + the horizontal width of your nose is just fine. The only problem are the asymmetrical nostrils/deviated septum.

• +1
Nah. The surgeon can’t just give you a “slight” reduction in width either way + the horizontal width of your nose is just fine. The only problem are the asymmetrical nostrils/deviated septum.
alarplasty?

also what should i say to the surgeon to get the result of your morph?

alarplasty?

also what should i say to the surgeon to get the result of your morph?
I don’t know tbh. Just show him my morph and tell him that you want something as close as possible to it. Alarplasty is different...but either way, the asymmetrical nostrils will be fixed (since they are caused by a deviated septum). Just go to a reputable surgeon so you won’t botch your nose.

• +1
I don’t know tbh. Just show him my morph and tell him that you want something as close as possible to it. Alarplasty is different...but either way, the asymmetrical nostrils will be fixed (since they are caused by a deviated septum). Just go to a reputable surgeon so you won’t botch your nose.
can i pm my surgeon i’m planning with to you and you tell me if u think he is good enough?

* won't gain

Not worth the cost and risk of the surgery.

Roid rage is a meme imo. High T levels dont turn you into some angry 24/7 dipshit macho.

But yeah balding is a strange thing gene wise and you cant really measure it.
However.

SARMs are always an option, most people shit on them for being weak but i disagree tbh. Sure they wont give you the immense gains regular AAS will. But they dont give horrendous gains either, user @SteveRogers used LGD, Ostarine and MK667 (last one is technically a SARM) And has gotten good gains.

However SARMs are sold as "research chemicals" and are underdosed or faked a fuck ton of times, so finding a good source is very important.
Considering you're in the UK you could go for pumpingironstore.

If you wanna play it safe when you're new to SARMs if suggest Ostarine. You won't make crazy gains on it but it's extremely useful for keeping muscle during a cut and you'll still get anywhere from 1-2kg of muscle on it.

For just fat loss i'd suggest Cardarine, which also isn't technically a SARM and it doesnt fuck w hormones. However if taking at very high dosages it can potentially cause cancer, but basically everything nowadays can cause cancer.
Tren does cause temporary emotional problems on cycle, and is the only roid that is likely to cause "roidrage". It is also not recommended for a first cycle as it doesn't actually build much more muscle tissue than other compounds, however it does give the dry, hard look that makes it great when bodybuilders want to get on stage.
if someone wanted to take gear the basic cycle would be test e around 500mg once every 5 days.
Tren is known for ruining relationships (anecdotal reports of people lashing out at friends/family/partners) and is also one of the most androgenic compounds you can take as well as being bad for your health

• +1
Chadlite already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and xdxdxnice1
Tren does cause temporary emotional problems on cycle, and is the only roid that is likely to cause "roidrage". It is also not recommended for a first cycle as it doesn't actually build much more muscle tissue than other compounds, however it does give the dry, hard look that makes it great when bodybuilders want to get on stage.
if someone wanted to take gear the basic cycle would be test e around 500mg once every 5 days.
Tren is known for ruining relationships (anecdotal reports of people lashing out at friends/family/partners) and is also one of the most androgenic compounds you can take as well as being bad for your health
Yeah, and tren especially isn't great for beginners.
Would var be good aswell together with test e?
Or can one do an oral only cycle with var?

• +1
Reactions: here
don't thin the nose bridge, just the alar will do. Thin nose look feminine. Ur first pic. is masculine but the alar too wide

• +1
Yeah, and tren especially isn't great for beginners.
Would var be good aswell together with test e?
Or can one do an oral only cycle with var?
var only cycles are dumb, test should normally always be used as var will suppress natural t production.
var + test is a good combination, I actually have both in my cupboard (was gonna cycle but then corona happened, gyms shut etc) however I opted for injectable var instead of oral, because oral gear is bad for ur liver

• +1
var only cycles are dumb, test should normally always be used as var will suppress natural t production.
var + test is a good combination, I actually have both in my cupboard (was gonna cycle but then corona happened, gyms shut etc) however I opted for injectable var instead of oral, because oral gear is bad for ur liver
Ait thanks man.
I'm somewhat new to the world of AAS and test + var at 16 are a bit eh to me haha. I am looking into a mild SARM cycle, something like Ostarine. Or maybe ostarine + gw

Ait thanks man.
I'm somewhat new to the world of AAS and test + var at 16 are a bit eh to me haha. I am looking into a mild SARM cycle, something like Ostarine. Or maybe ostarine + gw
good luck, i experimented with LGD + MK677 when I was 17 however I regret it tbh, better to have stayed natural imo unless ur gonna hard commit to gym and constant cycling. doing 1 cycling and then watching ur physique regress or weight drop is demotivating + water retention is not attractive.
also keep in mind that gyno, hairloss and other side effects of androgens are still prevalent -- dont believe the retards that praise sarms as gods gift and that they aren't gonna cause any sides

• +1
good luck, i experimented with LGD + MK677 when I was 17 however I regret it tbh, better to have stayed natural imo unless ur gonna hard commit to gym and constant cycling. doing 1 cycling and then watching ur physique regress or weight drop is demotivating + water retention is not attractive.
also keep in mind that gyno, hairloss and other side effects of androgens are still prevalent -- dont believe the retards that praise sarms as gods gift and that they aren't gonna cause any sides
Yeah that's why i'll start out with either Osta or GW. Especially considering GW/Cardarine doesnt fuck with my hormonal profile.
And osta maybe.
But yeah i'm fully aware SARMs still have sides, especially considering a lot of SARMs are incorrectly dosed or faked since it's basically the wild west when it comes to buying SARMs

I wouldnt advice using tren as your first cycle. You may get sided like acne,balding,gyno etc and may be even a looksmin. Also your skin ages horrible on tren, which is designed for bulls.
Just start with Anavar and test or a saarms to check side effects. You can do some bloodwork to check your baseline bloodwork and handle accordingly. With stronger Sarms like Rad140 you can still get gyno acne, balding etc.

If you are afraid of balding use RU58441 with topical finasteride on scalp. That drops DHT levels on your head. Medicine like or finesteride won't work when on juice since your test will convert to DHT anyway.