How much of an overbite is enough to cause health issues?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Basically if you have an overbite big enough to cause health issues further down the road you can get surgery for a very low cost here in Sweden. I have a moderate overbite but my dentists have never said anything about it.

Fråga vad dom kan göra åt det. Är du under 23 så har du gratis tandvård så

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Do a sleep study. Go the sleep apnea route if at all possible.

• +1
Anything that narrows the airways (such as a retruded mandible) will lead to sleep apnea if it already hasn't gotten there

• +1
Anything that narrows the airways (such as a retruded mandible) will lead to sleep apnea if it already hasn't gotten there
Then I need to consult with an orthodontist, is it possible to fake sleep apnea provided that my overbite is bad enough or will they see through it?
Fråga vad dom kan göra åt det. Är du under 23 så har du gratis tandvård så
Har du varit och pratat med en ortodontist eller ska du skaffa käkimplantat istället?

Then I need to consult with an orthodontist, is it possible to fake sleep apnea provided that my overbite is bad enough or will they see through it?

An orthodontist probably won’t see through it.

Mine took x-rays and while I don’t experience any sleep apnea now, it’s likely that in the future I will.

On the contrary, I had a ears, nose, and throat doctor take a look to see if I could get bimax under insurance. He looked at my airways using some probing device up my nose and said I looked fine so I can’t get it under insurance.

It’s fine by me because I’d rather pay out of pocket for a blackpilled surgeon (after I get my career going) than get conservative movements done by a bluepilled doc under insurance.
Also I read somewhere on here that if you train neck and gain weight you can actually develop sleep apnea. The latter is a hard looksmin though so depends on how far you wanna take this

• +1
An orthodontist probably won’t see through it.

Mine took x-rays and while I don’t experience any sleep apnea now, it’s likely that in the future I will.

On the contrary, I had a ears, nose, and throat doctor take a look to see if I could get bimax under insurance. He looked at my airways using some probing device up my nose and said I looked fine so I can’t get it under insurance.

It’s fine by me because I’d rather pay out of pocket for a blackpilled surgeon (after I get my career going) than get conservative movements done by a bluepilled doc under insurance.
Don't know how it works in America but here we have universal Healthcare so it would be the same surgeon regardless. The only reason why I would have to pay for it would be if they can confirm that my bite won't cause Health issues, then it would be for cosmetic purposes. If it will be a problem for my health the government will pay 85% of my expenses which is pure lifefuel, my cock gets hard when I think about it ngl.

I will see an orthodontist soon and I fucking hope that it goes my way.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Good luck man. My advice is to necktrain as much as possible until then, and if you can’t fail a sleep study just say you know it will cause problems in the future

• +1
  • +1