how much of looks do you think is development vs genes?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I think genes is the maximum looks ceiling but your development / hormones is the journey to hitting that ceiling.. I believe I haven't hit my genetic potential ceiling that's from horrible habits throughout puberty... what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and thecel
Ideal Environment means you just reach your full genetic potential.

Problem is that doesn’t mean you will turn out as chad or good looking at all if you don’t have the genes for it.

On the other hand there are many good looking people who became good looking despite bad environment (Ramirez for example). These Chads could probably have looked even better in a perfect environment.

Genetics>environment for sure

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and mug
Development is more important. With proper forward growth most people would reach their genetic potential which is HTN or Chadlite.

If you are ethnic though genes are more important, the closer you are to white the better objectively you will look. Brutal but true

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManzareK and mug
I’ve seen a video of 2 sets of twins who got separated and then recombined with one of the other sets

2 of them grew up dead poor the other ones rich

20 years in the future : the genetic twins still look the same in both groups
Therefore it’s all genetics

yes it's how you say it. I have chad genes, but had the worst bone development possible. Way worse off than someone with lower genetic limit but fully developed. Look at pottengers cats

there are many good looking people who became good looking despite bad environment (Ramirez for example)
don't forget jeremy meeks bro. you know where he was at before getting famous

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Development is cope. Yes forward growth and not mouth breathing, etc helps a lot but these aren’t big problems for most people. What people tend to forget is that most everyone is being brought up the same way now. No one is raising their kid on a natural diet that promotes proper chewing, or reminding them to not mouths breathe. Yet there will still be chads and incels. Only thing is that incels would maybe go up .5 or 1 psl if they had really good development, but they wouldn’t turn out to be because of it

DEVELOPMENT IS KEY FOR THE FACE, BUT NOT MANLETISM WHICH IS ALL GENETICS

I think it's way more development than people want to think, based on the research on primitive/indigenous tribes who without exception all had strong well developed jaws and facial features. Ugliness as we understand it isn't so much genetic as it is a result of poor development due to modern diets and habits. As for height, look at the difference between North and South Koreans, or eating like peasants vs eating among the most meat in the world.