How much of the plight of curries is down to perception built off of recent migrants?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
For example, in my opinion all of the cringey behavior foids attribute to curry men is due to the behaviour of curries who have immigrated to western countries. I mean just look at those fucking PUA videos, you'll notice while the curries with a western accent are just averagely embarrassing PUAs, the ones with curry accents (i.e raised outside the west) seem to go above and beyond... to the point where I have to pause the videos from second hand embarrassment.

Look, it's still overwhelmingly LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS. But it doesn't help your chances that before you even open your damn mouth, that's the sort of people foids are thinking of when they see you. You get fucked by mere association.

Before someone accuses me of racism, I am a brown ethnic myself.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, CursedOne and Deleted member 5912

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 5393
Same with arabs and other ethnics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and CursedOne
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5912
ethnics are subhuman in the eyes of foids because they are genetically subhuman for the most part. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5393
It's not only curries but ethnics in general. Foids associate white men with higher status, better life opportunities, better genes, etc. There's a reason why white sperm donirs are the most searched after even in ethnic countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
For example, in my opinion all of the cringey behavior foids attribute to curry men is due to the behaviour of curries who have immigrated to western countries. I mean just look at those fucking PUA videos, you'll notice while the curries with a western accent are just averagely embarrassing PUAs, the ones with curry accents (i.e raised outside the west) seem to go above and beyond... to the point where I have to pause the videos from second hand embarrassment.

Look, it's still overwhelmingly LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS. But it doesn't help your chances that before you even open your damn mouth, that's the sort of people foids are thinking of when they see you. You get fucked by mere association.

Before someone accuses me of racism, I am a brown ethnic myself.

Read this.

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and EdouardManlet
Read this.

Lmao time to rightwingmax and vote for parties to prevent any more curry immigration and send the recent migrants back.

Thats why this suprise people when i say that here its nafris and blacks that slay here because they have good reputation by having bad boy halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back