How much % of your schoolmates are already non virgin?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I dont know bro
I dont talk to anyone and im in sort of advance classs with the rest of the incels

But my guess is 50% they go to parties and social shit while i ldar here (HS)

Last edited:
Back in middle school there were 3 guys in my class were already non virgin (we had 18 guys / 22 girls), as far as I know. In high school it was like half of the guys had already had sex.

I'm at college but I'm pretty sure 90% off these guys at my class are incel. I mog mog mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1332, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
2 guys I knew from school have settled down and have kids. They are both the same age as me (25)

Absolutely brutal agepill tbh..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
0%, Dutch people lose their virginity late as fuck.

@androidcel winker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
2 guys I knew from school have settled down and have kids. They are both the same age as me (25)

I'm 19 and I have around 3 friends who are somehow already married, one has a kid. Given the one who has a kid is with one of the ugliest women I've ever seen which is hilarious given he's a legit prettyboy tyrone.

Tbh whem you're neet life passes by so quickly

I'd say about half are virgins but I'm a first year at uni so idk.

Idk whats that bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Idk whats that bro

Refers to the field of study - science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Any major or class relating to those topics is considered a stem field.

I'm 19 and I have around 3 friends who are somehow already married, one has a kid. Given the one who has a kid is with one of the ugliest women I've ever seen which is hilarious given he's a legit prettyboy tyrone.
Betabuxx?

Betabuxx?

idek, I dont hang out with them enough to know. Besides prettyboy tyrone the others would be considered incel if they posted their picture here, and their gf's would be conisdered easily below average.

Nothing special tbh.

None,100% of girls lose their virginity by age 10.

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
Statistically in America at age 16.9 for males and 17.1 for females is when 50% lose their virginity

idek, I dont hang out with them enough to know. Besides prettyboy tyrone the others would be considered incel if they posted their picture here, and their gf's would be conisdered easily below average.

Nothing special tbh.
At 19 it's pretty sure that none of my schoolmates were maried. Now it's been 8 years lol I'm not in touch with most of them but many have probably settled down.

out of 17 ppl 3 girls are incels, they are legit landwhales with acne and shitty personalities
im22 this year btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
At 19 it's pretty sure that none of my schoolmates were maried. Now it's been 8 years lol I'm not in touch with most of them but many have probably settled down.

I'm from California so lots of liberal values and short-sighted people. All the people I mentioned who are married are no longer my schoolmates, because most of them didn't bother going to a university at all. They're fucked tbh.

I don't know because I'm a loner. I guess most girls aren't virgin but a lot of boys are definitely virgin.
At least here the girls don't openly act slutty.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and Deleted member 616
My class maybe 70 %

out of 17 ppl 3 girls are incels, they are legit landwhales with acne and shitty personalities
im22 this year btw
foids can't be incel bro. Send me pics of them and I'll ascend them in no time using Tinder

foids can't be incel bro. Send me pics of them and I'll ascend them in no time using Tinder

shes fat, barrel figure annoying as fuck, yellow croked teeth, poor as fuck and dumb

Imagine still being a leftist in 2019
Imagine still subscribing to any sort of politics in 2019 when looks are all that matters in this Earth.
View attachment 47373
shes fat, barrel figure annoying as fuck, yellow croked teeth, poor as fuck and dumb
That girl will get a shitload of likes
The males obviously they are mostly ethnic men and someone from my class say most are virgins
They need to run rapefugee game and rape the women there. The media and police will turn a blind eye to it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656