mr007
5’11 manlet with 7 inch micropenis
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2024
- Posts
- 10,535
- Reputation
- 12,847
I pretty mixed and I don’t have one dominant dna .
But i wish i had Anatolian instead of aasi
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I don’t understand shitView attachment 5710103
I pretty mixed and I don’t have one dominant dna .
But i wish i had Anatolian instead of aasi.
Anything but zagrosian or aasiI don’t understand shit
sounds like ur self hating and wanted more european
isn’t ur aasi pretty low for a punjabi anyway?Anything but zagrosian or aasi![]()
For a punjabi but for jat its quite average.isn’t ur aasi pretty low for a punjabi anyway?
Nah0 percent. you just gave away all your humanity to Israel by doing a DNA test.
Basically 47% zagrosian is also pretty subhuman dna23% jeet
its over