How much potential do I have

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
I'm gonna gym max n I wanna be aesthetic asf, but I don't wanna set my standards too high cuz ik ppl on social media have top tier genetics and roids and frauding pics

20240515 094740

This is the before amma start gymmaxxing tmr

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and iMogEveryone
Stop stealing

stop killing

stop being hateful to the superior white men

I'm gonna gym max n I wanna be aesthetic asf, but I don't wanna set my standards too high cuz ik ppl on social media have top tier genetics and roids and frauding pics

View attachment 2921380

This is the before amma start gymmaxxing tmr
nice vshape, but gymmaxing will make you old and ugly, but i would say nice potential

• +1
Reactions: Eren
nice vshape, but gymmaxing will make you old and ugly, but i would say nice potential
How I'm not gonna take roids and I'm gonna do boxing and Sprinting to stay healthy

You have good potential and your insertions look good. It's also good that you start lean as any amount of muscle mass you put on will look better than it would do if you were fat, just be mindful of how far you take the bulk, speaking from personal experience never go further than 18 percent body fat. Take it slow and good luck on your journey !

@RomanianCel DNR any of your post

@RomanianCel DNR any of your post
You read
You have good potential and your insertions look good. It's also good that you start lean as any amount of muscle mass you put on will look better than it would do if you were fat, just be mindful of how far you take the bulk, speaking from personal experience never go further than 18 percent body fat. Take it slow and good luck on your journey !
Ce mortii tai faci ma

If you didn’t gymmax yet then you probably have potential, since you seem kinda athletic, just not big yet.

How I'm not gonna take roids and I'm gonna do boxing and Sprinting to stay healthy
yea still, going to the gym gonna make you age more faster, it change your metabolism and hormone secretion

Thx when bulking im gonna try not to go too high bf% because it will ruin my facial features for lil while

yea still, going to the gym gonna make you age more faster, it change your metabolism and hormone secretion
Only if you exercise above your limits, like some freaks who spend 3 hours a day lifting heavy weights, otherwise not

Only if you exercise above your limits, like some freaks who spend 3 hours a day lifting heavy weights, otherwise not
3 hours is nasty work I'm doing the bare minimum 30 minutes n I'm done

45min max 2 time a week is fine yeah, but he want to gymmaxx so he will go more than this, so maybe it can probably cause him bloat and a fat skin

Unless you are over 6.1 and at least chad in the face you shouldn't disregard the gym. A skinny athletic physique only works if you are tall enough and chad in the face. The only disadvantages that come from the gym do not come from the gym itself but because of the toxic culture around it that tells you to stuff your face with carbs and protein shakes and spend 2 hours per day 6 days per week.
If you follow a good diet like keto/carnivore/meat and fruit or meditaranean diet and only go 3 to 4 times per week you should be good. Look at silver era bodybuilders like Lalane/Grimek/Reeves and how they ate and trained, it was the opposite of today and they looked better way into their old age.

Are you 13?

• Ugh..
Reactions: RomanianZaddy
45min max 2 time a week is fine yeah, but he want to gymmaxx so he will go more than this, so maybe it can probably cause him bloat and a fat skin
There’s healthy and unhealthy bulking. What ages you is the unhealthy way of drinking protein shakes and creatine, this of course is bad for the skin and also the liver

There’s healthy and unhealthy bulking. What ages you is the unhealthy way of drinking protein shakes and creatine, this of course is bad for the skin and also the liver
the only sport i would recommend is climbing or simillar, not weight lifting (for the young people with open bone gap tought)

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
u got BBC or no?