HOW MUCH PSL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PICS

D

Deleted member 1735

Bronze
I've noticed certain faces/features are worsely affected by lighting and lens distortion.

Specifically wider faces with more angularity AND faces lacking in red undertones are going to suffer more in pictures.

Seriously, this is a head on photo with direct lighting and decent quality. This is what some people here will call an unfrauded photo JFL.

Just picture the comments about how shitty his forward growth if he posted this pic in the Ratings section.

Yet the difference between those pics and these are RIDICULOUS.

BTW THIS DUDE DIDN'T EVEN START ACTING UNTIL 21 SO ALL HIS PICS ARE "POST PUBERTY"

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
Lifefuel for me
and if this is what one of the most universally decided sex symbols looks like in an "unfrauded" picture think about what it can do to normal people.

• +1
and if this is what one of the most universally decided sex symbols looks like in an "unfrauded" picture think about what it can do to normal people.
PSL gods only exist on the modeling set. no one can looks that good irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
PSL gods only exist on the modeling set. no one can looks that good irl
Exactly. They also wear makeup to accentuate their bones. Depp is honestly an exception his bones are somehting else

But Chico, Delisola, o pry all make up to accentuat their angular faces to create the appearance of protruding bones

ESP brad pitt

• +1