How much psl do I need to fuck a teacher(she is hot)

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
I know I am sub Tyler maher but I want to know what’s the minimum psl to accomplish that.
 
Depends on her personality and values
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You need confidence and a great personality
 
5.5 PSL
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and jojoyou
Teachers fuck anything nowdays
 
5.5-6 PSL at least if you want to rail your teacher. Female teachers are very picky. Older women have higher standards.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
Teachers fuck anything nowdays
Cope, they only want young high T chadlite jocks. Or else get ready to be suspended for hitting on your teacher.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, xXAJBXx and p0lishsubhuman
Cope, they only want young high T chadlite jocks. Or else get ready to be suspended for hitting on your teacher.
Do they? can you post cases
 

Similar threads

uglyretardednigga
Replies
3
Views
36
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
Rick_bozo
Replies
3
Views
66
kdz777
kdz777
Lorence
Replies
5
Views
72
JDDD8
JDDD8
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
2
Views
36
antrax
antrax
ianparent5362
Replies
0
Views
21
ianparent5362
ianparent5362

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top