How much psl points did they gain from bimax?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Title

Attachments

• 7951BBD1-9A2C-441D-863E-3EB498D5F20F.png
    7951BBD1-9A2C-441D-863E-3EB498D5F20F.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 136
  • C60638F4-5AB1-4AD5-806C-BAAFFC783F22.png
    C60638F4-5AB1-4AD5-806C-BAAFFC783F22.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 6751C114-3B07-44D6-8C19-5BE0041410BA.png
    6751C114-3B07-44D6-8C19-5BE0041410BA.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 136
  • A9E4E464-31F0-4827-8554-D89B612E4E44.png
    A9E4E464-31F0-4827-8554-D89B612E4E44.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 131
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerullah
left-most: 1.5-2psl
2nd to left: .5-1psl
2nd to right: 1.5-2psl (same girl as left-most)
right-most: 0.3psl maybe? (looks the same tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
They're all women. Are you a woman, OP?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Jamal2222, Lorsss and 2 others
No I didnt found other examples of bimax treatments for shortface syndrome at boys.

look at your posts/reputation, there's more of a chance that you're a fat fuck ugly foid than OP

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Copemaxxing
look at your posts/reputation, there's more of a chance that you're a fat fuck ugly foid than OP

Sign of a shit forum: basing it off of reputation instead of post quality, and being so dumb/low iq that you haven't realised my join date is earlier than yours. Probably means you're an alt meaning YOU are finding personal insult in this thread because you need bimax.

Reputation ratio is more about hive mind agreement and memeing.

I have infinitely more knowledge than you or OP on bimax

Sign of a shit forum: basing it off of reputation instead of post quality, and being so dumb/low iq that you haven't realised my join date is earlier than yours. Probably means you're an alt meaning YOU are finding personal insult in this thread because you need bimax.

You can suck my dick I talked with my doctor 2 hours about bimax because I will have on to correct my shortface syndrome,btw he doesnt need bimax his jaws are good devolped and just fucking answer the question or shut your motherfuckin mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
You can suck my dick I talked with my doctor 2 hours about bimax because I will have on to correct my shortface syndrome,btw he doesnt need bimax his jaws are good devolped and just fucking answer the question or shut your motherfuckin mouth

And i've talked with countless more, and with more people who have had bimax

What I'm saying is these are FEMALE results. This means you as a male should NOT be mentally masturbating about what PSL you'll improve after surgery by basing it off of results that aren't even the same fucking gender as you boyo

I'm aware of the benefits of curing short face syndrome, I myself have it slightly. I'm just saying this is an irrelevant, mental masturbation galore thread.

Generally the best bimax improvement cases are short face syndrome, or cases where some slight ccw is needed but an otherwise decently developed face.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5385
And i've talked with countless more, and with more people who have had bimax

What I'm saying is these are FEMALE results. This means you as a male should NOT be mentally masturbating about what PSL you'll improve after surgery by basing it off of results that aren't even the same fucking gender as you boyo

I'm aware of the benefits of curing short face syndrome, I myself have it slightly. I'm just saying this is an irrelevant, mental masturbation galore thread.

Generally the best bimax improvement cases are short face syndrome, or cases where some slight ccw is needed but an otherwise decently developed face.
Goddamn just cut the half face away and look at the jaws did they improve by much

None of them were subhumanly recessed to begin with so it wasn’t anything insane of an improvement. But the first girl looks way better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
None of them were subhumanly recessed to begin with so it wasn’t anything insane of an improvement. But the first girl looks way better tbh
They were not recessed at all their maxilla was just way too short and there was too much ccw rotation which get fixed by adding height with cw rotation

Goddamn just cut the half face away and look at the jaws did they improve by much

you can see literally a picture of 1/20th of a face and tell if it's male or female bro..

should've made this thread with males.

But yes, if you have SFS and are getting bimax, semi-ascension is almost a guarantee

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
you can see literally a picture of 1/20th of a face and tell if it's male or female bro..

But yes, if you have SFS and are getting bimax, semi-ascension is almost a guarantee
Will they pull the jaws actually forward or will they just bring them straight downwards? And do I have to pay ? I am 15 btw

Do I have severe shortface syndrome? I am turning to subhuman instantly everytime I smile

Attachments

• F89C554C-8FE5-4755-A9E9-A8D631F5E8D3.jpeg
    F89C554C-8FE5-4755-A9E9-A8D631F5E8D3.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 100
  • A9E8D995-EECE-4FC3-BC8E-5AA5E5A7E89D.jpeg
    A9E8D995-EECE-4FC3-BC8E-5AA5E5A7E89D.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Shut the fuck up you androgynous beanskulled low prenatal T twink. Everything about you screams deformity and you sound like you're some low iq transvestite lab experiment you dumbfuck. Just because I joined a later date than you doesn't mean shit, the posts/reputation basically shows how interactive you are with everything so your point is debunked you shithead. By the way, I don't need bimax you pregnant lgbtq fuck shitter.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Pinhead
Shut the fuck up you androgynous beanskulled low prenatal T twink. Everything about you screams deformity and you sound like you're some low iq transvestite lab experiment you dumbfuck. Just because I joined a later date than you doesn't mean shit, the posts/reputation basically shows how interactive you are with everything so your point is debunked you shithead. By the way, I don't need bimax you pregnant lgbtq fuck shitter.

Low iq, low vibration, high cortisol

nice bro.

left-most: 1.5-2psl
2nd to left: .5-1psl
2nd to right: 1.5-2psl (same girl as left-most)
right-most: 0.3psl maybe? (looks the same tbh)
I agree with everything up until the last girl. She gained at least 0.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Will they pull the jaws actually forward or will they just bring them straight downwards? And do I have to pay ? I am 15 btw

Do I have severe shortface syndrome? I am turning to subhuman instantly everytime I smile
Just never smile brother. In the animal kingdom showing teeth is a sign of agression. Why would you give away your hand like this? Just stab them.
I find it hard to judge. All my knowledge is specifically in relation to male aesthetics. Sort of gay when I think about it but a man gotta do what a man gotta do to ascend.

Last edited: