How much PSL to compensate for 4 inches of height?

B

Broski

Zephir
For example, a 5'10 guy vs 6'2 guy; how much more PSL would the shorter guy need to be equal in a woman's eyes?

note: Statistically its race > height > face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 15827
at least 0.00000001 psl more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311
@RabidRosaries why react like that. are you a blackpiller denying statistics?

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 15827
note: Statistically its race > height > face
no its phenotype, hrithik got 100+ likes in 3 hours and 100+ in 4 hours done in england (hypergamy central) on experiments done by arabincel and astestheicallypleasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
face is definitely the most important but height can carry you if you're at least average facially. an ugly tall truecel is still ugly whereas a short handsome manlet is still handsome. In your example I'd say 0.3 PSL more

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
My verified opinion about height is:

The shorter you are, the fewer options you have. BUT that doesn't mean the taller you are, the more options you have. Height is a looks multiplier, a complete looks destroyer, or totally neutral, nothing more, nothing less. 0 x 2 is still 0.
Being taller is always a bonus, no discussion, but it's a bonus and not the basis of being attractive. A ugly tall guy is a ugly tall guy. No women will turn her head around for a 6'3" normie, but she will do it for a 5'10" handsome guy. 5'9"/5'10" is enough in most cases, even in relatively tall countries like Germany in 9 out of 10 cases.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Virgin at 29 😔
Just gonna repost my take on height tbh

Okay so this is just my interpretation on it, this would honestly be something better to be voiced instead of typed but I'm not going to post my voice here

Pool size is ultimately what decides your appeal - what % of women look at you and think "oooooh shit he could get it" or "mmm he's yummy" and all the variations of that. Women that are attracted enough to you to consider you an option - looks threshold being met.

Every woman is imprinted slightly differently depending on their initial sexual experiences. Some women will prefer certain niches of men, some women will prefer a guy to be a specific height, some genuinely prefer different builds other than muscular BUT pool size reflects what you'd have the highest appeal with. This would ideally be good face, height and body. But ofc that trifecta is rare.

Face is the biggest pool size multiplier

Body and height are nuanced so they're sort of tied as far as pool size multiplier goes as both increase dominance and sex appeal but depending on the context one will more than the other, I will give examples of this below. SEX APPEAL is what we're going after here - the more sex appeal, the larger your pool size.

Let's consider a few things. Some things absolutely nuke your pool size. Things like being extremely ugly facially, being short (<5'8 with it scaling almost logarithmically below that) being extremely fat, being extremely thin, having extremely incongruent proportions that deviate from the golden ratio of MAN.

You can't expect to significantly widen your pool size when you're 5'6 for example. Working out will increase your available options, it just won't be as significant as someone who is skinny or fat and say 5'11 or 6'2. You may still struggle with women because the pool size might be too small, especially when you factor in your conversion success to sleeping with them/dating them.

Being 6'2 and ugly facially will still mean you have a small pool size. Someone who is say 5'9 and average facially - the quality of the girls the 5'9 male will attract will be slightly higher and the AMOUNT available at least based off of initial physical attraction will be higher than the ugly 6'2 male. The pool size will further widen if the 5'9 guy works out on a body level alone - the bonus being that good physical conditioning typically gives small improvements to the face - a double benefit.

So in summary if you aren't:

Facially ugly
Below 5'8
Beyond fucked proportions (extremely wide hips, narrow shoulders, tiny hands)

You have potential to increase pool size a noticeable amount with whatever you do be it facemaxxing, bodymaxxing, heightmaxxing.

The one exception to this is if you are running extreme niche game and can retain girls say with a big dick and you're good at sex.

What does this mean overall? for 80-90%+ of people here, it means improve everything. It even means improve personality as well because you still have to SPEAK to the women you sleep with. If your pool size is small and you're a neurotic strange person internally this will be visible to almost any woman you speak to. This means your conversion rate FROM THAT POOL will be low - typical incel result. No women. They will reject you on a personality basis - since you initially met the looks threshold - it just isn't significant enough because they can replace you on a LOOKS BASIS immediately. The only exception to this is the better looking you get, the harder you will be to replace so some women will still maintain interest - this is where the "just be chad" aka "there's nothing you can do it's over" cope comes from. It doesn't mean there's nothing you can do, it just means you have to do genuine work on yourself on all levels.

Slaying or being able to get into a relationship with a girl you actually like and are attracted to works under this framework

Do you meet the looks threshold for her? Y/N? if yes, does she meet the looks threshold for you? Y/N? if she does, this then goes to the second stage: Personality screening. This is where the conversion of a girl who is attracted to you may lose interest. The worse you look, the faster this will be. If you fail here and have a large enough pool size to explore, this is likely not an issue. But if your pool size is small? this is where "incel" comes from.

The goal is to improve your pool size first. Every little helps in this regard when working with the above framework (not facially ugly, not below 5'8, normal range proportions) those should be your benchmarks to reach when MAXXING.

There would then be niche appeal - the pool size would perhaps be small but you have high appeal within this pool - say drug dealer low inhibition, bad boy aura/behaviour, tattoos.

Once your pool size is sufficient you need to work on conversion rate. This means being direct, being calm/at peace inside, not being attached to outcome and expressing yourself w/o giving a fuck. Don't do the "game" method of faking being a certain way - appealing to a larger pool size. Better to get the girls who will have legit high interest by being similar to you than to just go on a rampage of NPC tier girls imo.

Tl;dr

it all matters, try to reach a baseline for each, never ignore anything because it all impacts the flow of your experience with the gender you are sexually attracted to. Worse flow = more likely to be incel.

didn't proof read so sorry for any typos or mistakes

• Love it
Reactions: Broski
5 PSL 6'2" = 6 PSL 5'10

• Woah
Reactions: Broski
compensating doesn't exist. only solution to not being tall and good looking is to become tall and good looking.
(y)You either have the full package or you don't

Your question screams of autism, you can't quantify things like this.

no its phenotype, hrithik got 100+ likes in 3 hours and 100+ in 4 hours done in england (hypergamy central) on experiments done by arabincel and astestheicallypleasin
its not phenotype, its race. either way same fucking thing.

but of course a really good face and good height can overcome it slightly

statistically no.
I'm not talking about money and respect. We know height is more important there.

I'm not talking about money and respect. We know height is more important there.
that is about attraction u reterd

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
that is about attraction u reterd
The post was about PSL you clown. I shouldn't have tagged you. You're an idiot if you think height more important than face.

The post was about PSL you clown. I shouldn't have tagged you. You're an idiot if you think height more important than face.
it is more important statistically

but obviously a top percentile face will overcome it.

Depends entirely on a woman's threshold for height. If she's a height queen then realistically no PSL can overcome it. If she just likes guys 5'9 and up then she might take the shorter guy if he's only a half point higher.