How much realistic facial bone growth/dimorphism and height changes can be increased during puberty from 17 to 18-19 years of age?

Keylozz

Keylozz

Iron
Also if you can answer the same but applying this (i want 2 answers with and without it): how much more would it be increased with a 15 week cycle of 500 mg of testosterone enanthate, masteron and aromasin (maybe also gh) --> I HAVE THE GROWTH PLATES OPEN :hnghn:
edited: also if its better to do a long-term high TRT like 150mg/week of testosterone like for a year?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Also if you can answer the same but applying this (i want 2 answers with and without it): how much more would it be increased with a 15 week cycle of 500 mg of testosterone enanthate, masteron and aromasin (maybe also gh) --> I HAVE THE GROWTH PLATES OPEN :hnghn:
edited: also if its better to do a long-term high TRT like 150mg/week of testosterone like for a year?
Good thread man

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz
I think when your at 17-19 you T is at its highest

Also if you can answer the same but applying this (i want 2 answers with and without it): how much more would it be increased with a 15 week cycle of 500 mg of t enanthate, masteron and aromasin (maybe also gh) --> I HAVE THE GROWTH PLATES OPEN :hnghn:
none sadly but keep me up maybe you will be an exception among thousands of other users who tried the same and perished
if you want to try something new which has never been tried before and has to do directly with dimorphism try dht ester i have a thread on that i would love to try it but i dont have the money

I think when your at 17-19 you T is at its highest
yeah but idk i think if you are likke 5'11 w 16-17 what would be your max height with 19-21.
and if now w 17 i have my bones in a certain way how bigger would be the changes when i complete puberty at 19-21.
thats the point of the thread

yeah but idk i think if you are likke 5'11 w 16-17 what would be your max height with 19-21.
and if now w 17 i have my bones in a certain way how bigger would be the changes when i complete puberty at 19-21.
thats the point of the thread
6'2

none sadly but keep me up maybe you will be an exception among thousands of other users who tried the same and perished
if you want to try something new which has never been tried before and has to do directly with dimorphism try dht ester i have a thread on that i would love to try it but i dont have the money
idk man i know that puberty is almost ended at 16-17, so dht wont do almost anything.
but here in looksmax there is some people who changed so much with and without test after 17.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
idk man i know that puberty is almost ended at 16-17, so dht wont do almost anything.
but here in looksmax there is some people who changed so much with and without test after 17.
so dht wont do much but testosterone would??
Dht is literally the "potent version" of testosterone so its way more dimorphic

i hope that my puberty isn't over yet, im 5'11 with 16.5 and i have never had acne, I don't have a beard or facial hair, nor a deep voice yet. But on the other hand, for the last 2 years I have gone to the gym and I weigh 80kg, almost defined, and my facial bones have developed quite a bit at this stage, but not enough yet. That's why I don't know if they will continue to grow and my height.

i hope that my puberty isn't over yet, im 5'11 with 16.5 and i have never had acne, I don't have a beard or facial hair, nor a deep voice yet. But on the other hand, for the last 2 years I have gone to the gym and I weigh 80kg, almost defined, and my facial bones have developed quite a bit at this stage, but not enough yet. That's why I don't know if they will continue to grow and my height.
You might be able to grow more lol

honestly im also 16 and i think my puberty has ended and i think that yours also has, acne and facial or body hair isnt a sign of "finishing puberty" specially today when everyone has low testosterone therefore low pubertal signs

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
honestly im also 16 and i think my puberty has ended and i think that yours also has, acne and facial or body hair isnt a sign of "finishing puberty" specially today when everyone has low testosterone therefore low pubertal signs
anyways im not that bad but if i can have more its way better.
anyways im doing a blood test for gh, test, and thyroid.
because in 2021 i had anorexia and that year i was diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism and i think that could have caused other hormone problems like testosterone and derivatives. Also they said that is so slight that not need treatment but im gonna take that myself buying T4 because i think i have some symptoms of hypothyroidism and also low test so TRT

anyways im not that bad but if i can have more its way better.
anyways im doing a blood test for gh, test, and thyroid.
because in 2021 i had anorexia and that year i was diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism and i think that could have caused other hormone problems like testosterone and derivatives. Also they said that is so slight that not need treatment but im gonna take that myself buying T4 because i think i have some symptoms of hypothyroidism and also low test so TRT
treatment is not the way to cure hormone problems try living more naturally
most potent hormone boosters:
1 Raw organs and meat
2 Sunlight
3 Competition (depends on how competitive)
4 Good sleep and no stress

treatment is not the way to cure hormone problems try living more naturally
most potent hormone boosters:
1 Raw organs and meat
2 Sunlight
3 Competition (depends on how competitive)
4 Good sleep and no stress
yeah ive been doing that the past 2 years, when i started into the gym, i feel so much better now than 2 years ago, but i havent take a test for that and idk if i have hormone problems. Because your body get used to have low hormones, so you dont notice it until you raise the levels to normal levels.

what are surefire signs puberty is over?

yeah ive been doing that the past 2 years, when i started into the gym, i feel so much better now than 2 years ago, but i havent take a test for that and idk if i have hormone problems. Because your body get used to have low hormones, so you dont notice it until you raise the levels to normal levels.
try testing it via grip strenght it is a great indicator testosterone
more grip more test

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz