how much redbull a day becomes bad

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
1 milliliter. just drink water bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension and sub5inchcel
I only drink Booster zero, Maximal G sugar free and Bullit sugar free (idk if those are available outside Germany tho). Too bad coke energy isn't produced anymore, it was my favorite energy drink. Red bull is overpriced and overrated

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 15827
I only drink Booster zero, Maximal G sugar free and Bullit sugar free (idk if those are available outside Germany tho). Too bad coke energy isn't produced anymore, it was my favorite energy drink. Red bull is overpriced and overrated
Aspartame is bad bro

If I recall correctly there is 32 mg caffeine/100 mL. Various health organizations say that 400 mg a day should be the limit to avoid side effects and too much tolerance build up. You do the math.

But caffeine can safely consumed in much higher amounts

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
If I recall correctly there is 32 mg caffeine/100 mL. Various health organizations say that 400 mg a day should be the limit to avoid side effects and too much tolerance build up. You do the math.

But caffeine can safely consumed in much higher amounts
is it bad for aging?

• +1
Reactions: Aestheticz
Redbull is pretty weak in terms of caffeine, I'm guessing you can drink like 3 cans and it's no problem at all

• +1
is it bad for aging?

No I’m general I think is mostly beneficial in reasonable amounts. However coffee would be much better. It has more health benefits and so many interesting compounds.

• +1